Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Was this posted as the actor.?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

biggebruv wrote: »
    Was the deliveroo driver carrying the knife or did the teens have one this is terrible thou after that one on Sunday aswell getting really bad

Word around Nic is the deliveroo driver had the knife lot of people upset don't know full details but people have been accusing Brazilians of attacking young fellas in the area ever since the Brazilian got killed in the hit and run. One young fella was attacked and robbed on the way to corinthians boxing club after been wrongly accused of throwing a banger at there protest when your man died. Know a lot of mothers that are getting fed up of the decent young fellas been jumped

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Word around Nic is the deliveroo driver had the knife lot of people upset don't know full details but people have been accusing Brazilians of attacking young fellas in the area ever since the Brazilian got killed in the hit and run. One young fella was attacked and robbed on the way to corinthians boxing club after been wrongly accused of throwing a banger at there protest when your man died. Know a lot of mothers that are getting fed up of the decent young fellas been jumped

Me hole

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

A few media outlets have it that the Deliveroo driver was held up and that he didn't care much for that turn of events.

If that is what happened, well......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Brazillian students, most of whom are from fairly middle class backgrounds, are wandering the North IC attacking and robbing young lads.

Would ya ever get ta phuck :pac: I have exactly the image in my head of the type of permanently pyjama'd wagon who would come up with this shiet. 15 stone, 5 ft 2, more sovereigns than Ali G, thumbs yellower than her teeth, goes to the CWO in a 600 quid Canada Goose jacket to beg for electricity money, absolutely adamant her Leon/ Jayden/ Dylan did nothing wrong.

Brazillian students, most of whom are from fairly middle class backgrounds, are wandering the North IC attacking and robbing young lads.

Would ya ever get ta phuck :pac: I have exactly the image in my head of the type of permanently pyjama'd wagon who would come up with this shiet. 15 stone, 5 ft 2, more sovereigns than Ali G, thumbs yellower than her teeth, goes to the CWO in a 600 quid Canada Goose jacket to beg for electricity money, absolutely adamant her Leon/ Jayden/ Dylan did nothing wrong.

What are ye on about I'm from the area there's a lot of the Brazilians getting robbed on bogey runs and there attacking the young fellas in the flats when they see them. They were having a protest over there mate getting killed in a hit run by the young fellas from the flats and one the young fellas through a banger at them and later on they jumped a decent young fella who's never in trouble on his way to corinthians and robbed his boxing gear because he was from the same area. Fair enough they have a go at the blokes robbing them but they can't be jumping any youngfellas from the area there's a lot of decent people in the flats to and it doesnt sit well with people when the decent kids are attacked

Yes im sure thats an unbiased and fair version of events definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

What are ye on about I'm from the area there's a lot of the Brazilians getting robbed on bogey runs and there attacking the young fellas in the flats when they see them. They were having a protest over there mate getting killed in a hit run by the young fellas from the flats and one the young fellas through a banger at them and later on they jumped a decent young fella who's never in trouble on his way to corinthians and robbed his boxing gear because he was from the same area. Fair enough they have a go at the blokes robbing them but they can't be jumping any youngfellas from the area there's a lot of decent people in the flats to and it doesnt sit well with people when the decent kids are attacked

The deliveroo drivers are hardly out looking for lads to attack

If you could tell the scum attacking the deliveroo drivers to stop being little scrotes I'd appreciate it.

How can I tell them what to do junkies and some youngfellas are going to do what they want doesn't mean every youngfella from the area is fair game for men. There's been tension building up for a while I'm not defending the blokes robbing them I'm saying if your young fella was giving a few digs by Brazilians down the road because other fellas from the area robbed there mates ye wouldn't be happy either

• Advertisement

I'm not denying that there may have been an incident where a boy was wrongfully attacked in revenge for one incident.

Your post implied the NIC has been besieged every night by mobs of Latino gangbangers roaming the place since the hit and run looking for white boys like something from the LA riots.

The deliveroo drivers are hardly out looking for lads to attack

they have attacked a few and there not always attacking the fellas that robbed them

I'm not denying that there may have been an incident where a boy was wrongfully attacked in revenge for one incident.

Your post implied the NIC has been besieged every night by mobs of Latino gangbangers roaming the place since the hit and run looking for white boys like something from the LA riots.

No that's not wat I'm saying wat I'm saying is what I wrote they have attacked a few youngfellas in the wrong the last 2 years even before the hit an rún it just got worse since that and I'm not saying nothing about whites and color of people that's wat your saying. Im saying theres people getting sick of it and I bet u would to if u lived in the area and one your youngfellas or nephews was given a few digs over something a scorebag did

How can I tell them what to do junkies and some youngfellas are going to do what they want doesn't mean every youngfella from the area is fair game for men. There's been tension building up for a while I'm not defending the blokes robbing them I'm saying if your young fella was giving a few digs by Brazilians down the road because other fellas from the area robbed there mates ye wouldn't be happy either

I agree with you, it's not a great situation. I feel sorry for any innocent lads caught up in it. Do Brazilians live in the area?

I agree with you, it's not a great situation. I feel sorry for any innocent lads caught up in it. Do Brazilians live in the area?

There be a few them living in Christchurch and up around gardiner Street room sharing and that but there's been tension in the area a while now at first everyone felt sorry for them but people are getting fed up and it's not like there all saints either it's not only Brazilians on rickshaws that are doing a bit of work on the side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

At the same time, the next junkie or dirt bird will think twice before robbing a deliveroo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Someone was dying for a delivery tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Beltby

Dublin Live saying now a 3rd fella is in hospital in bits. He presented himself there later on.

Beltby wrote: »
    At the same time, the next junkie or dirt bird will think twice before robbing a deliveroo.

At the end of the day teenagers have been hurt and one so far has died. It's a very tragic thing that's happened. We don't know the ins and outs and I'm not going to speculate but it breaks my heart that it's teenagers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭Jinglejangle69

At the end of the day teenagers have been hurt and one so far has died. It's a very tragic thing that's happened. We don't know the ins and outs and I'm not going to speculate but it breaks my heart that it's teenagers.

Why?

Teenagers are no more important than anyone else's life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Sounds like a busy night for The Equaliser.

Beltby wrote: »

If anything that area will be a no go for them now unfortunately. Unless Deliveroo decide to provide their men with cars I think they will find it hard to find lads willing to work that turf for the next six months, some eejits will be looking for revenge.

Why?

Teenagers are no more important than anyone else's life.

Mistakes can be made when you're a teenager. I did some stupid stuff myself. If it was a lad in his 20s I wouldn't feel as bad.

Always takes someone to die before the Gards do something.

This should have been nipped in the bud a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭Northernlily

Decent young fellas my ****ing Christy Ring. The place is teeming with knacker little jumped up scrotes.

Just possibly, quite possibly, one of them has got their comeuppance.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,708 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Mistakes can be made when you're a teenager. I did some stupid stuff myself.

Like mugging delivery people?

Mistakes can be made when you're a teenager. I did some stupid stuff myself. If it was a lad in his 20s I wouldn't feel as bad.

Bolox.

They are old enough to know what theyre doing if its true.

I never robbed anyone as a teenager.

You defending them right now is the reason this county has gone to ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Timmalloy wrote: »
    the young lad is Josh Dunne a promising footballer with st Kevin's

How is that public already

• Advertisement

Decent young fellas my ****ing Christy Ring. The place is teeming with knacker little jumped up scrotes.

Just possibly, quite possibly, one of them has got their comeuppance.

Prob a d4 fool painting everyone in the area with the one brush loads of good hardworking people have come out of the area but you would know **** all about that

Advertisement