Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Shocking article, nearly worse than that horsesh1t regency video he had produced.

The chap is clearly shook and knows his time is up

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

Dont matter if he's mixed race he's oné of our own in nic and ballymun then I have to listen to muppets on here saying I'm talking about Latinos attacking white boys people should shut there mouths tell they know what's after happening

Exactly the name dunne your not gonna be from Liberia.i feel bad for the driver obviously confused but still no excuse you can't go stabbing fellas for no reason.Like you said there tension in the area there on edge tgry dont understand the area and this what happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Exactly the name dunne your not gonna be from Liberia.i feel bad for the driver obviously confused but still no excuse you can't go stabbing fellas for no reason.Like you said there tension in the area there on edge tgry dont understand the area and this what happen.

in court today apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TedBundyyyyyy

theballz wrote: »
    Shocking article, nearly worse than that horsesh1t regency video he had produced.

The chap is clearly shook and knows his time is up

Anyone got a link to that video he had made? I could do with a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

in court today apparently

Of coarse I dont think he meabt it still you can't just stab a fella unless you know fair enough a punch.the while things a tragedy I don't the driver was horrible just confused and an innocent young fella dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

d51984 wrote: »
    As per RTE news :

Willie Maughan and Ana Varslavane murder investigation sees woman, 30s, arrested.

They suffered a horrific death.

What where the rumors of why these two where killed?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

tobeme2020 wrote: »
    What where the rumors of why these two where killed?

Apparently someone was afraid WM knew too much about Benny Whitehouse murder

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Apparently someone was afraid WM knew too much about Benny Whitehouse murder

Was this connected to the two lads that went missing? They went up to Cavan and never came back, I think they were later found in a lake in Meath ?

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Was this connected to the two lads that went missing? They went up to Cavan and never came back, I think they were later found in a lake in Meath ?

Nope. That was some dude who’s currently serving a sentence in a south african jail that would make the joy look like the Westbury.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Williams must be on the crack again lol
    Not in a million years will gerry hutch be seen on the streets of Dublin ever again unless it's his funeral

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭vafankillar

the eastwall incident is such a messy tragedy.

Brazillian lads who've taken unreal **** from gangs of lads for years now giving a bike thief a few well deserved slaps but then went to far it seems, the kids stepped in to either break it up or help the person being attacked who they might have known. deliveroo lad stabs of those lads, either in confusion or self defence.

so many shouldn't have happened or if onlys involved in breaking down the events but ultimately altho i feel sorry for the deliveroo lads, one of them has now killed a child with a knife and should be sentenced harshly as such.

this will likely be far from the end of it tho, i've read some of the young gangs have been out looking for deliveroo driver to take anger outt on.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Any word on who was arrested for wm disappearing questioned in ashbourne so they close enough from home

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

He is living in dundalk

He was in dubai 6 or 7 months back but now a days I dont think its dundalk I'd say hes still aboard but someone on here will defo know

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Not sure if this has been said but the panorama doc is on bbc botthern ireland now,get the popcorn out fellas

• Registered Users Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been said but the panorama doc is on bbc botthern ireland now,get the popcorn out fellas

No it isn't. Its on Monday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Larbre34 wrote: »
    No it isn't. Its on Monday night.

I meant it was only on bbc scotland originally but now we can watch it here in Ireland ya muppet

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

the eastwall incident is such a messy tragedy.

Brazillian lads who've taken unreal **** from gangs of lads for years now giving a bike thief a few well deserved slaps but then went to far it seems, the kids stepped in to either break it up or help the person being attacked who they might have known. deliveroo lad stabs of those lads, either in confusion or self defence.

so many shouldn't have happened or if onlys involved in breaking down the events but ultimately altho i feel sorry for the deliveroo lads, one of them has now killed a child with a knife and should be sentenced harshly as such.

this will likely be far from the end of it tho, i've read some of the young gangs have been out looking for deliveroo driver to take anger outt on.

Could go bad for them. Any deliveroo driver going to a rough area is probably armed with something at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭Northernlily

Could go bad for them. Any deliveroo driver going to a rough area is probably armed with something at this stage.

Authorities with want to get the finger out and deal with the hordes of young scrotes going to attack an innocent now.

It's a ****ing joke. Ran into 2 guards on the beat in Herbert Park, Ballsbridge. You would not see this on in the North Inner City.

Shower of lazy ****es.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Authorities with want to get the finger out and deal with the hordes of young scrotes going to attack an innocent now.

It's a ****ing joke. Ran into 2 guards on the beat in Herbert Park, Ballsbridge. You would not see this on in the North Inner City.

Shower of lazy ****es.

To my knowledge the excessive Garda presence in Ballsbridge is just because of all the embassy's. You wouldn't see them on the beat often in Clontarf/Blackrock/insert affluent suburb.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 CloseTheThread

Shower of lazy ****es.

Are you for real? No guards on the beat in the north inner city? God forbid two guards should walk through a posh park.

Judging by your posts you have more sympathy for a man who stabbed an innocent working class child than the child himself, you stuck up arsehole.

You were posting on here when it happened practically celebrating a childs death without knowing any information, you idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Holly Hoxed

Getting back on topic does anyone know what Buffalo bills getting up to nowadays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Williams must be on the crack again lol
    Not in a million years will gerry hutch be seen on the streets of Dublin ever again unless it's his funeral

Surprised he just doesn't return home and avail of the round the clock Garda presence outside his house like his brother.

While they allegedly have him on wire tap discussing the Regency I'd imagine there's some legal argument as to why he won't be charged with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭juno10353

And no posts relating to Doctor being stabbed in Seville place on his way from work,
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/6480485/doctor-slashed-neck-stomach-scooter-dublin/

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Das Reich

Are you for real? No guards on the beat in the north inner city? God forbid two guards should walk through a posh park.

Judging by your posts you have more sympathy for a man who stabbed an innocent working class child than the child himself, you stuck up arsehole.

You were posting on here when it happened practically celebrating a childs death without knowing any information, you idiot.

The man who protected his life was being attacked by many of innocent children.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Surprised he just doesn't return home and avail of the round the clock Garda presence outside his house like his brother.

While they allegedly have him on wire tap discussing the Regency I'd imagine there's some legal argument as to why he won't be charged with it.

I'd say he has some stuff on them too

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

juno10353 wrote: »
    And no posts relating to Doctor being stabbed in Seville place on his way from work,
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/6480485/doctor-slashed-neck-stomach-scooter-dublin/

Doctor in the Joy of all places. Poor fella. One of the Coakley boys apparently did it. Filthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Lol. Nonsense

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Det fox and gerry could be connected going back years.is my opinion
    Gerry was behind patrick walking
    If they charge gerry all that will come out
    So they wont charge gerry
    Imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Det fox and gerry could be connected going back years.is my opinion
    Gerry was behind patrick walking
    If they charge gerry all that will come out
    So they wont charge gerry
    Imo

IMO that doesn't add up, Patrick's defence asked for discovery of all emails between fox and the 2 Iding guards, it was after that discovery that fox killed himself, the jaws theory seems more plausible.

They also have f all on the monk, I bet my life that bug on SF rep was for intelligence gathering only.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 YogiOg

Bit of a random one but anyone know why John Lawless was shot in Darndale a good while back? Seemed like a random one

Advertisement