Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Redbreast12

Consent
    sundayworld
    IRISH CRIME
    MOBSTER SPIN In full: public statement issued by Daniel Kinahan
    The public statement on behalf of Daniel Kinahan to INM crime correspondent Ken Foy.

Daniel Kinahan
    Daniel Kinahan
    Ken Foy
    January 31 2021 08:04 AM
    Public statement on behalf of Daniel Kinahan to INM crime correspondent Ken Foy.

A spokesperson for Mr Kinahan said:

"Daniel is a 43 year-old family man; a father to five beautiful children; and privileged to be the stepfather to three wonderful daughters.

"He is a proud Irishman. He has never been convicted of a crime, not just in Ireland, but in any jurisdiction world-wide.

"This statement is made in response to the false and damaging allegations repeated by various commentators and media outlets that he is the leader of an Irish-based international organised crime gang.

"These claims are wholly untrue and unsupported by any evidence.

"The allegations in the media typically refer to various criminal proceedings wholly unconnected to Daniel and are often based on the testimony or comments of convicted criminals.

"Daniel wishes to make it absolutely clear that he has no involvement whatsoever in any criminal organisations or undertakings.

"Daniel is the victim of an orchestrated campaign that is targeting him with the deliberate intention to mislead the public and to damage the successful and legitimate career he has built up over 15 years in international boxing.

"His reputation as a legitimate and respected businessman is being smeared and destroyed by people with a dishonest agenda and a complicit media pursuing a false narrative that serves that agenda.

"The relentless publication of such serious falsehoods not only places Daniel’s life in danger, but the lives of his family also.

"It is irresponsible and reckless journalism of the worst kind.

"Daniel is being subjected to a trial by the media in which there is no due process or objective examination of the facts.

"The opinion of Garda, expressed during court proceedings unconnected to Daniel, is routinely presented as fact, absent of scrutiny or context.

"The prejudicial reporting against him places little to no weight on the fact that he has no convictions, that there are no extant criminal proceedings against him, and that the single previous investigations against him was abandoned due to the absence of evidence.

"This trial by media deliberately runs contrary to the legal principle of innocent until proven guilty. It therefore appears that Daniel is incapable of receiving a fair trial, not just in Ireland but elsewhere in the world due to the barrage of media accusations and coverage.
    "He is a legitimate businessman who has the trust and respect of leading international figures in his industry.

"Daniel has worked tirelessly over the last decade and a half protecting the interests of the fighters whose trust and respect he treasures.

"That trust and respect is built on his unfaltering focus to secure for them the best opportunities and to ensure they are not exploited by anyone.

"He advises countless fighters that work with various managers and promoters around the globe.
    "He has been publicly endorsed by many of these leading figures who, unlike those accusing him, know him, work with him and respect and trust him.

"Despite the manufactured and opportunistic negative public response Daniel remains resolute and determined to defend his character and reputation and to hold accountable those who continue to lie and spread baseless false accounts about him and his work.

"As he states: 'A lie repeated one hundred times is still a lie.

My wish, as is my God-given right, is to continue my professional and family life in peace and without continued harassment and I will vigorously defend my right to do so'.”

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Jizique

Consent
    sundayworld
    IRISH CRIME
    MOBSTER SPIN In full: public statement issued by Daniel Kinahan
    The public statement on behalf of Daniel Kinahan to INM crime correspondent Ken Foy.

Daniel Kinahan
    Daniel Kinahan
    Ken Foy
    January 31 2021 08:04 AM
    Public statement on behalf of Daniel Kinahan to INM crime correspondent Ken Foy

My wish, as is my God-given right, is to continue my professional and family life in peace and without continued harassment and I will vigorously defend my right to do so'.”

He really needs to come back to Ireland to clear his name.
    What was the story on Gerry Hitch in the Indo today? Hard to believe he was a getaway driver for the Regency

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Surprised he just doesn't return home and avail of the round the clock Garda presence outside his house like his brother.

While they allegedly have him on wire tap discussing the Regency I'd imagine there's some legal argument as to why he won't be charged with it.

Where’s his brother living ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Jizique

Where’s his brother living ?

Champs Ave

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭jay1988

YogiOg wrote: »
    Bit of a random one but anyone know why John Lawless was shot in Darndale a good while back? Seemed like a random one

AFAIK he had words with a few local dirtbags the night before about the **** they were getting up to outside his house.

They shot him on the way to work the next morning, a completely innocent man who left a partner and young kids behind, disgusting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Jizique wrote: »
    He really needs to come back to Ireland to clear his name.
    What was the story on Gerry Hitch in the Indo today? Hard to believe he was a getaway driver for the Regency

Why does he need to ? If he did hed be forced back with a international warrant.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TedBundyyyyyy

Hi long before I can post pictures or links

This is a video of teeens hunting deliveroo cyclists, I’m new here so you’mll need to remove the space to follow the link, maybe someone can repost it without the space?
    http. s://vm.tiktok. com/ZMe1rrpsW/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

This is a video of teeens hunting deliveroo cyclists, I’m new here so you’mll need to remove the space to follow the link, maybe someone can repost it without the space?

video removed/unavailable

Googleyes wrote: »
    Any word on who was arrested for wm disappearing questioned in ashbourne so they close enough from home

released and file sent to DPP

• Advertisement

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe1rrpsW/

Spaces removed in quote above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

Hearing a lot of chatter that **** is about to kick off in Ballywe between the M, and the F crew and the S their group. It could be major if it does

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

Hearing a lot of chatter that **** is about to kick off in Ballywe between the M, and the F crew and the S their group. It could be major if it does

In Ballyer between M the Family crew and S?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

MrMedium wrote: »

Who is M ? And who is S?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

this isn't true. there was a cycle in memory of the lad murdered and plenty of teens including my lad went on it. He was friends of friends of the young lad.

those video clips are the cycle which took place in good faith. My lad was home early enough with me and there was no trouble on the cycle.
    There was also a memorial in the park too Friday i think.

There is a few videos knocking about twisting events to suits agendas , one of which almost claims sainthood for the fella charged. none of which helps anybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

I have a feeling at this point that we’ll learn nothing significantly new from tomorrow’s panorama showing but I believe that it has the possibility due to the show’s importance in British broadcasting of upping the pace of the ousting of Daniel Kinahan from Dubai. I also believe it has the potential to stem the flow of high profile personalities that would be willing to associate themselves with the MTK brand.

Something tells me a yacht to Brazil will be on standby.

Either way, tuning in.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Yeah I'll be watching it, but not sure it will convince the Dubai Government to do anything. Currently being blamed as the worlds first superspreader country, 14 Countries blaming them for high numbers etc. I don't see how DK doc will make much of a difference, but I hope it does.
    He is likely very very small fish over there, he must provide some usefulness for them, or he would already be gone.
    https://emiratesleaks.com/en/transparency-international-dubai-haven-criminals-corrupt-money-laundering/

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭celticWario

there's a chain of events been set here and the powers that be need to act, and quickly.

What do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

What do you mean?

It's obvious isn't it?

What do you mean?

Tut for tat attacks, escalation of violence, increase in racism ... Is that a clearer picture of what could happen.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Suckit wrote: »
    Yeah I'll be watching it, but not sure it will convince the Dubai Government to do anything. Currently being blamed as the worlds first superspreader country, 14 Countries blaming them for high numbers etc. I don't see how DK doc will make much of a difference, but I hope it does.
    He is likely very very small fish over there, he must provide some usefulness for them, or he would already be gone.
    https://emiratesleaks.com/en/transparency-international-dubai-haven-criminals-corrupt-money-laundering/

If he was small fish would he not be gone long ago like the rest ?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

I'd say his legal team will be working around the clock to get the expose pulled off the box tonight.

Their argument will be the same line they've always used, that he's never been convicted of a crime and it's a witch hunt. Despite being named by politicians and garda commissioners and not forgetting the FBI it still doesn't equate to evidence.

Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

MrMedium wrote: »

Not the family, but the Malone and Farellys vs the family of the Smyth and the scrotes they do be with

Noseygit wrote: »
    Who is M ? And who is S?
    Malone and Farellys against the Smyth and the scrotes they do be with

Tut for tat attacks, escalation of violence, increase in racism ... Is that a clearer picture of what could happen.?

Didn't see this reply, explains it better than I did

The cash found last week also wasn't the families. Belonged to a different gang. I think it was the Friday before last when the seizure happened.

I also said this before LD was definitely involved in the murder of Willie Maughan and his missus. I have that from a golden source.

The Gurdai will also find it almost impossible to brink DK home unless new evidence comes to light. I thnk the Whistleblower is right is saying he's working with a high powered agency, I'm just not sure if it's MI5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

I see crime photographer Padraig on twitter posted :
    The convicted criminal who is suspected of attacking a doctor and attempting to steal his scooter last week at Seville Place in Dublin has been attacked himself by a man who previously served time for manslaughter.The man killed another in a North Dublin park after a night out..

Any links to the article regarding the guy who served time for manslaughter?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

italodisco wrote: »
    I see crime photographer Padraig on twitter posted :
    The convicted criminal who is suspected of attacking a doctor and attempting to steal his scooter last week at Seville Place in Dublin has been attacked himself by a man who previously served time for manslaughter.The man killed another in a North Dublin park after a night out..

Any links to the article regarding the guy who served time for manslaughter?

It was dor battered Git coakley the dirty turncoat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

It was dor battered Git coakley the dirty turncoat

So if the rumours are true then it was a relative of Gits that stabbed the woman in the neck a few weeks back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

Malone and Farellys against the Smyth and the scrotes they do be with

So things only heating up now after that video of Leo getting the digs off a few of them with shovels and that

Advertisement