Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

He didn't act gangster your having a giraffe he used to go to nightclubs every weekend and batter harmless fellas out of his head for nothing he was a dirtbird

He didn't. Gary Hutch and Del Boy were far worse but let's not go did that road. What happened from both sides was wrong, I'm sick of people acting like the Hutch side are innocent. They definitely arent and the Kinihan side well w we all know how they roll

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

italodisco wrote: »
    Must be 24/7 obs on Barry in the hope they'll Try do him or a relative in.

I would say fair play to him for not being afraid to speak out but on panorama tonight he came across as just a jealous guy who had his fighters poached, nothing more.

Very surprised nothing was said about Pete Taylor!!!

Ya fair play to Barry, brave man.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

It was a weird one when Vinny Ryan’s photo showed up in the feud victim’s collage.

I thought the quality of journalism was weak. No visit to Dubai. It can’t be that hard to actually track and spot him with a lens or crew. He doesn’t strike me as a guy who doesn’t leave the apartment, especially with the necessary communication requirements of his illegitimate trading.

I’d say Finnegan may have shat the pants momentarily.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

He didn't. Gary Hutch and Del Boy were far worse but let's not go did that road. What happened from both sides was wrong, I'm sick of people acting like the Hutch side are innocent. They definitely arent and the Kinihan side well w we all know how they roll
    Yeah both sides are snakes ones obviously more ruthless and professional than the other though.

It was a weird one when Vinny Ryan’s photo showed up in the feud victim’s collage.

I thought the quality of journalism was weak. No visit to Dubai. It can’t be that hard to actually track and spot him with a lens or crew. He doesn’t strike me as a guy who doesn’t leave the apartment, especially with the necessary communication requirements of his illegitimate trading.

he only leaves his gaf with armed russian bodyguards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

I would say fair play to him for not being afraid to speak out but on panorama tonight he came across as just a jealous guy who had his fighters poached, nothing more.

Is Katie taylor with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

No visit to Dubai. It can’t be that hard to actually track and spot him with a lens or crew. He doesn’t strike me as a guy who doesn’t leave the apartment, especially with the necessary communication requirements of his illegitimate trading.

This was really disappointing, and not just Panorama, the red tops as well. And I don't care if he is being minded by a troop of gorillas, he is hardly in his apartment 24/7/365, he must surely be moving about to some extent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

lab man wrote: »

No, Brian Peters

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

There's quite a few hoops to jump through to film anything in Dubai and that's even before you think you're going to be able to film hidden camera stuff or doorstepping people.

For a start you have to get authorisation from the Dubai Film and TV Commission and to get permission for anything other than glossy positive story filming is tough enough imagine the raised eye brows on the Sheikh reading over your production's mission statement and scope of works when it includes "hiding in the bushes until a leading international drug dealer holed up in your country makes and appearance".

lab man wrote: »

no she has here own promotional company she wants nothing to do with them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Yeah both sides are snakes ones obviously more ruthless and professional than the other though.

Very true, a lot of users here seem to want the Hutch faction to attack back. I want it to be completely nipped in the bud.

humberklog wrote: »
    There's quite a few hoops to jump through to film anything in Dubai and that's even before you think you're going to be able to film hidden camera stuff or doorstepping people.

For a start you have to get authorisation from the Dubai Film and TV Commission and to get permission for anything other than glossy positive story filming is tough enough imagine the raised eye brows on the Sheikh reading over your production's mission statement and scope of works when it includes "hiding in the bushes until a leading international drug dealer holed up in your country makes and appearance".

Someone told me theyd even be asking questions if u get your phone out and start taking photos or that on the street

Was thinking wtf when i seen ryan’s photo as well , seems a bit lazy

• Registered Users Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Interesting the way it was described, that "the British and Irish Govts want to get the Kinahan cartel bosses *deported* from the UAE", rather than any talk of extradition.

Pretty obvious now that the plan is to mention the words 'Dubai' and 'Druglords' in the same sentence so that the Emirs get pissed off and eventually throw them out. Maybe Ireland will convince the EU to tie some business with Dubai up on the basis of deporting them. Or in other words, blackmail.

sucioguapo wrote: »
    Was thinking wtf when i seen ryan’s photo as well , seems a bit lazy

Vinny ryan was done by kinahan hitmen as a favor to big thats why his face is there

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Cute Hoor wrote: »
    This was really disappointing, and not just Panorama, the red tops as well. And I don't care if he is being minded by a troop of gorillas, he is hardly in his apartment 24/7/365, he must surely be moving about to some extent.

It was disappointing for us who read this forum and the 'whistleblowers' page but lots of people out there who dont know and needed to know. So it will be interesting to see what happens next. Will the Fury /Joshua fight still go ahead ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Vinny ryan was done by kinahan hitmen as a favor to big thats why his face is there

Never heard that one.

"Gardai also suspect Ryan may have been targeted in revenge for the murder of criminal Mika 'The Panda' Kelly in 2011.

He's a chief suspect in the killing of Kelly who had close ties to a female associate of Daniel Kinahan."

"Another dissident republican targeted by the Kinahan gang was Vincent Ryan, the brother of the leader of the Real IRA in Dublin, Alan Ryan, who was shot dead in 2012. Vincent Ryan had been charged with possession of an AK-47, which gardaí believe was connected to the murder in 2011 of another Dublin criminal Michael 'Mika' Kelly, nicknamed 'The Panda"

Kinahan married the pandas missus in Dubai which was attended by the who's who of organised crime in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

I laughed when the journo looked in the camera and got all serious when he's about to door step someone but he just went to the American guy involved in MTK's house with no camera either haha. If he was really brave, he'd go to Dubai and get some hidden camera action going and try and find DK or even some other lads. Regarding the doc itself, I found it very lazy with some info and it seemed like the main journo didn't actually care about the subject and he was just tasked by his boss to make a doc on this and did. He should have had a section where he browsed this forum as that would have been more informative to the viewers that want to find out more.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,654 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I doubt someone as decorated in boxing as McGuigan would ever be jealous of Daniel Kinahan. Pissed off at him for sure which is understandable when McGuigans best boxers keep getting poached. He's developing these guys for years and then in swans Cancer offering them cash and 0% management fees. It all sounds like a giant money laundering scheme to me tbh. Naturally McGuigan would be pissed off, its not a level playing field for him trying to run his business.
    The biggest hope of Cancer getting locked up is the yanks getting him.

He's covered his tracks well I'll give him that

Yeah if the DEA even have a sniff of him using American companies to launder money through boxing it will be the RICO Act for him. No matter where he is they'll be able to get to him. They have already barred him and 26 other Kinahan associates from entering the US so Daniel and his whole inner sanctum are already on their radar. It might take time but trying to be a boxing promoter while running a drug cartel is not a good idea by him, this isnt the movies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Maybe DK thought he could be the new Don king, he likes playing with initials.

• Advertisement

Never heard that one.

"Gardai also suspect Ryan may have been targeted in revenge for the murder of criminal Mika 'The Panda' Kelly in 2011.

He's a chief suspect in the killing of Kelly who had close ties to a female associate of Daniel Kinahan."

"Another dissident republican targeted by the Kinahan gang was Vincent Ryan, the brother of the leader of the Real IRA in Dublin, Alan Ryan, who was shot dead in 2012. Vincent Ryan had been charged with possession of an AK-47, which gardaí believe was connected to the murder in 2011 of another Dublin criminal Michael 'Mika' Kelly, nicknamed 'The Panda"

Kinahan married the pandas missus in Dubai which was attended by the who's who of organised crime in the world.

Bigs woman and daniels woman are very good friends thats the connection there

Never heard that one.

Bigs woman and daniels woman are very good friends thats the connection there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Well that panorama show was a waste of 1 hour.

Nothing we don't already know

Thought it was very well done, and as said it was for the Brits. Most Irish docs on these subjects covers a lot of ground we have already seen.

The Gary Hutch CCTV was very interesting- I knew he got fcuked by trying to escape through a gate that was apparently usually unlocked, jaysus the CCTV showed how unlucky that was, he was miles ran ahead of Quinn before he got there.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Nobody said Gary and delboy were saints and delboy doing his wack and took other people's wack for them for the cash van because he knew he was getting sentenced over the **** in meath and it be all ran in hes a stand up fella. But dots was far from a Saint he was a jumped up muppet who battered harmless fellas every night he went out he pushed for a lot of killings in the Crumlin Drimnagh feud even if he wouldn't get his hands dirty

Cancer had vinnie done they blamed him for the aks just like the blamed mickey barr plus that he killed cancers stepkids father was a little present for gangster gee

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Thought it was very well done, and as said it was for the Brits. Most Irish docs on these subjects covers a lot of ground we have already seen.

The Gary Hutch CCTV was very interesting- I knew he got fcuked by trying to escape through a gate that was apparently usually unlocked, jaysus the CCTV showed how unlucky that was, he was miles ran ahead of Quinn before he got there.

Unlucky sums the Hutches up. Pure fantasy but it could so easily have went something like this..

Gary gets out the gate - comes back to Dublin
    The weigh-in doesn’t get moved room last minute
    DK, LB and SMcG get it that day instead of DB
    Bop gets taken out (no gun jam)

Then what happens who knows but certainly not a 14-2 wipeout/genocide

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Unlucky sums the Hutches up. Pure fantasy but it could so easily have went something like this..

Cancer just had a load of innocents killed to get his numbers up. Not one person from regency attack was killed killing innocents is the lowest of the low but hopefully the panorama doc will get umvomfortable questions asked of people in boxing and dubai over the next few days. Cancer your rattled that little statement you wrote showed how scared you are between this and heredia your ****ed what excuse u gonna make up about not testifying in America you said you can't get a fair trial on Ireland or Europe but you can clear your name in the American trial ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

if gary didn't get shot ,the attack in the regency surely wouldn't have happened?

stingrayed wrote: »
    Maybe DK thought he could be the new Don king, he likes playing with initials.

Youre an idiot mate outstraight.. tapped

• Advertisement

Think gun jammed when they tried to hit macker no? but i think it would of all happened much differently if gary did get away.. that wasnt happening though

Advertisement