Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,873 ✭✭✭Augme

if gary didn't get shot ,the attack in the regency surely wouldn't have happened?

Why not? The Hutch's still would have been double crossed and realised it was either them or the other side.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Darren gee talking about cancer raping his wife
    https://youtu.be/jgv_7drzBOQ

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

It’s definitely worth a watch, if you’re looking for parenting advice.
    Holy ****.
    Surely nobody can take that zoomer seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

plus that he killed cancers stepkids father was a little present for gangster gee

That was a gift to everyone around ultimately. Nobody mourned that horrible c*nt’s demise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    It was disappointing for us who read this forum and the 'whistleblowers' page but lots of people out there who dont know and needed to know. So it will be interesting to see what happens next. Will the Fury /Joshua fight still go ahead ?

The only chance it has in happening is in the UAE

The boxing world couldn't give 2 hoots about DK being a suspected drug lord etc

In fact most think its a right of passage for boxers to be involved with the Mob

Sky sports would be under serious pressure though if the fight is announced

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭grayzer75

• Registered Users Posts: 24 antics1

The sun online has a picture of the gun used to kill Gary Hutch. It's looks like a prop from a mad max movie. I would not feel confident if I was given that gun to carry out a hit on such a high profile target. I know these guys use old guns at times but this takes the biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

He's a fool, literally 1 the biggest hypocrite gimps ever. He wishes he was DK and if given half the chance he'd be on graft only he's hated for being the cancer of Liverpool and a known grass. What bout him and his brothers ordering poor Tony Bromleys murder? He says he'd punch DK and LB but ran scared from Ryan Forbes and Kevin Weetman on Breck Rd then fled the city. He's a windy muppet and as good as your account is you look an eejit sharing his muck. Yiz only know who tries whack him because The Wolf on twitter tweeted the whistleblower and that's a fact. David Regan was an innocent and they killed him. Tony Bromley was innocent they killed him. What's the difference between them and Martin ORourke and Trevor ONeill? Sweet f all, Darren is the same as DK only he's just a jealous version.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

if gary didn't get shot ,the attack in the regency surely wouldn't have happened?

If we believe what we read the wheels were in motion once they tried to kill Gerry in Lanzarote

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    If we believe what we read the wheels were in motion once they tried to kill Gerry in Lanzarote

Wasn't that after they shot Gary though?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Cancer just had a load of innocents killed to get his numbers up. Not one person from regency attack was killed

Not one gunman killed maybe. There's good reason to deduce a good few of those killed were involved in driving and sourcing weapons.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

fenian2020 wrote: »
    He's a fool, literally 1 the biggest hypocrite gimps ever. He wishes he was DK and if given half the chance he'd be on graft only he's hated for being the cancer of Liverpool and a known grass. What bout him and his brothers ordering poor Tony Bromleys murder? He says he'd punch DK and LB but ran scared from Ryan Forbes and Kevin Weetman on Breck Rd then fled the city. He's a windy muppet and as good as your account is you look an eejit sharing his muck. Yiz only know who tries whack him because The Wolf on twitter tweeted the whistleblower and that's a fact. David Regan was an innocent and they killed him. Tony Bromley was innocent they killed him. What's the difference between them and Martin ORourke and Trevor ONeill? Sweet f all, Darren is the same as DK only he's just a jealous version.

I love the fact he hates drugs and dealers etc, yet has a Scarface picture ffs....
    Is Weetman the ginger kid who ran over the PC?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Is Franny Bennett still muckin around Liverpool? Serious mad bastard. Met him a couple of times when he worked the doors in cream. Off his rocker and could have a serious knock

I love the fact he hates drugs and dealers etc, yet has a Scarface picture ffs....
    Is Weetman the ginger kid who ran over the PC?

Yeah Weetman is ginger kid from Anfield who terrord Darren when he came back on scene

Darren bullied all these as kids, he was asking for guns not too long ago so he's full of poo, literally a tramp who the streets left behind so now grasses on people out of jealousy coz he hasn't a penny to his name and lives in homeless shelters. Bully tramp like the rest of his family, why doesn't he speak on his brother Ste robbin pensioners or his brother Danny bullying 15 year olds and raping young 1's round Liverpool for years? He's a victim and has a police handler for years the dogs on the streets know that

Is Franny Bennett still muckin around Liverpool? Serious mad bastard. Met him a couple of times when he worked the doors in cream. Off his rocker and could have a serious knock

No he's a cocaine addict and his heads gone. Another fool of Liverpool nothing but a bully

haha he was doing crops a while back over the water....

Not one gunman killed maybe. There's good reason to deduce a good few of those killed were involved in driving and sourcing weapons.

Not 1 gunman killed but 1 the gunmen had to listen to his brother get his wig blown off while he was sitting in a prison cell.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

SSLil wrote: »
    Wasn't that after they shot Gary though?

Even if they missed Gary they would have still went on to try and kill Gerry, Patsy and co as well that’s quite obvious mate the dye was already cast at that stage

No he's a cocaine addict and his heads gone. Another fool of Liverpool nothing but a bully

I lived in Fazak for a year. Used to see him in a different club by aintree(Radox) and he had some clout.

Think he did a prgramme on the tele a few years back if i remember correctly

haha he was doing crops a while back over the water....

He lives over there years, tried save his crop when it went on fire n got nicked hahaha eejit

• Advertisement

I lived in Fazak for a year. Used to see him in a different club by aintree(Radox) and he had some clout.

I know him and all his family in Crocky, all meffs the lot of them, he was only big in the steroid days years ago, now any 8 stone kid would blow his wig off with a glock, he's a shell of a man

shooters

shooters

Where's me money for me 6 halfs John?

I know him and all his family in Crocky, all meffs the lot of them, he was only big in the steroid days years ago, now any 8 stone kid would blow his wig off with a glock, he's a shell of a man

Ye, i'm tlking about 2001 when i used to see him about. Big unit. Always thought he was on the juice. He was fairly sound though when i chatted to him, i was off me tits on mitsies and poppers though :D

Ye, i'm tlking about 2001 when i used to see him about. Big unit. Always thought he was on the juice. He was fairly sound though when i chatted to him, i was off me tits on mitsies and poppers though :D

Him and Tony Preston grooming 15 year old girls round Liverpool back then the scumbags, the Moly Moon Eds ffs proper clowns all of them

Neddie hutch innocent. Harry's bro delboy innocent. Gareth hutch innocent. Duck egg innocent. Duck eggs son caine nothing to with the Hutches but killed because he wanted revenge for his father. Daiti Douglas innocent. Darren Kearns innocent. Kingsize Duggan smuggled smokes but was innocent in the feud. Vinnie Ryan nó connection to hutch side. Mickey barr wrongly blamed for sourcing the aks. Clive Staunton innocent. Martin orourke and Trevor O'Neill both completely innocent and killed while trying to kill other innocent men. Not one of them people drove or sourced weapons they were killed for been Hutches or related or friends with them or were completely innocent altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

• Advertisement

SSLil wrote: »
    Extended family he really goes by otoole. Glen otoole who killed himself after getting caught on the way to kill ears is his da

Advertisement