Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Thanks for the link Melvin.

If anyone's downloading it to phone be sure you have space as it's 858mb.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

Regarding the effect the documentary had on getting Daniel out of the sport of boxing, getting Frank Warren, Eddie Hearn, SKY, BT Sport, ESPN to stop working with MTK or getting extradited or even booted out of the Emirates was zero I’m thinking.

I’ve no doubt that MacIntyre came up against a wall of silence but with an opportunity of an expose on Panorama, sad that they weren’t able to keep their powder dry until they got something incriminating or that would make a real splash.

It also looked ridiculously underfunded which might explain the half-cocked result.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Had they just of whacked Gary and not wen’t after Gerry at all. Would Gerry have got involved?? Gary got in bed with the Devil and was pals with him, down at the gym, having the family over, smiling for photos with DK. Gerry knew that and didn’t like what they were doing either. Would he really risk everything he had for retaliation for a nephew who was involved in the game and knew the risks and already messed up big time, shooting Jamie Moore. Gerry not being to happy at a stage about nephews behaviours, gary, del, bouncer. Would he really got involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uiKCHx4-QiavtRo6mN5Ot5vaoOhaTXBQ?usp=sharing…;

"Google Drive link for anyone looking to see the Panorama documentary on Daniel Kinahan & MTK.

720p quality and can be either watched or downloaded to your device"

Courtesy of @ExtraditeDaniel on Twitter

Nice one for that! Wonder why John Finucane was with Carl Frampton going into court ? Yes the spitting image of his father

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Malcomex

Don Logan wrote: »
    Nice one for that! Wonder why John Finucane was with Carl Frampton going into court ? Yes the spitting image of his father

He's his lawyer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

John_D3 wrote: »
    Had they just of whacked Gary and not wen’t after Gerry at all. Would Gerry have got involved?? Gary got in bed with the Devil and was pals with him, down at the gym, having the family over, smiling for photos with DK. Gerry knew that and didn’t like what they were doing either. Would he really risk everything he had for retaliation for a nephew who was involved in the game and knew the risks and already messed up big time, shooting Jamie Moore. Gerry not being to happy at a stage about nephews behaviours, gary, del, bouncer. Would he really got involved?

Don't think Gerry wasn't great pals with Jaws Byrne and crew too

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mrh1974

If Hutches put dough up and GH has had a meet, then gone back to his family and said we've negotiated a pass - the minute they top Gary his involved like it or not........in my opinion.

Malcomex wrote: »
    He's his lawyer

Never knew that, cheers! Like father like son I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lolsean

Shooting in Belfast pub. Two dead allegedly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Malcomex

Don Logan wrote: »
    Never knew that, cheers! Like father like son I suppose.

Did I read he does work for MTK , I don't know much?

His father represented both sides

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

lolsean wrote: »

Theres pubs open?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

lolsean wrote: »

Outside I'd imagine, they are closed :pac:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-55911813

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

A MAN has been shot dead outside a bar in north Belfast. The shooting happened outside McGrath's pub on Cliftonville Road on Tuesday

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

Danny McClean dead im hearing.

Dissident

• Registered Users Posts: 12,459 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

leko99 wrote: »
    Danny McClean dead im hearing.

Dissident

Twitter agrees

https://twitter.com/houndofulster41/status/1356736695358681088/photo/1

Malcomex wrote: »
    Did I read he does work for MTK , I don't know much?

His father represented both sides

Not a clue man! That did his father no good I can tell ya that

How many killings were in Belfast last year compared to Dublin? Looks like 2021 there will be more in Belfast like last year

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Yea there were 5 gunmen and cancer got none them killed. None the people that were killed were driving people away or putting people in safe houses none them even knew the regency was going to happen it was only a very small circle of people involved that knew what was going down. Everyone knows who sourced the guns and got km involved not going to write it here but I'd say most people on here know. Km knew he had that disease that's why he went in with no mask he knew he was on the way out. The people that were killed were killed because there second name was hutch, they were old friends of gerry or blamed in the wrong. Look at dotti Douglas and Darren Kearns they got blamed for trying to shoot bop at the red cow everyone knows who it was now and they had nothing to do with it. The same time the **** went down at the red cow dotti was on cctv fighting in a pub in town the garda confirmed it. Cancer ****ed a hit up on Dáithí then gave him one of his famous passes when the cctv came out but then killed him anyway because he was scared dotti would come back on him over the first attempt. Cancers a rat who cant be trusted and has only killed innocents. He had duckegg done for been in a picture with gerry at neddies funeral for **** sake

Who tried to do bop? I've heard before but don't remember

• Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

There are a lot of what if's from the start.

What if GH (or the gunman he sent) has successfully killed Daniel K rather than wounding Jamie Moore in the dark? GH murdered in retaliation and that's the end of it all?

What if the gate had been unlocked and Gary Hutch outran Quinn? More negotiations and pay offs?

What if Gerry Hutch had been killed in Lanzarote at New Years 2015? Would the Regency have ever happened, given it was a kill or kill attack by GH.

Was Quinn not just the getaway driver in Gary’s murder?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Noseygit wrote: »
    Who tried to do bop? I've heard before but don't remember

Harry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Was Quinn not just the getaway driver in Gary’s murder?

No he was the shooter but the evidence could only put him in the getaway car in Spain now if your convicted of been the trigger man they can keep you locked up tell u die like real life. Frizzy was going to get that but the cctv couldn't prove it was him on camera and his dna only linked him to the getaway car so they could only give him the 22

Yea there were 5 gunmen and cancer got none them killed. None the people that were killed were driving people away or putting people in safe houses none them even knew the regency was going to happen it was only a very small circle of people involved that knew what was going down. Everyone knows who sourced the guns and got km involved not going to write it here but I'd say most people on here know. Km knew he had that disease that's why he went in with no mask he knew he was on the way out. The people that were killed were killed because there second name was hutch, they were old friends of gerry or blamed in the wrong. Look at dotti Douglas and Darren Kearns they got blamed for trying to shoot bop at the red cow everyone knows who it was now and they had nothing to do with it. The same time the **** went down at the red cow dotti was on cctv fighting in a pub in town the garda confirmed it. Cancer ****ed a hit up on Dáithí then gave him one of his famous passes when the cctv came out but then killed him anyway because he was scared dotti would come back on him over the first attempt. Cancers a rat who cant be trusted and has only killed innocents. He had duckegg done for been in a picture with gerry at neddies funeral for **** sake

Anyone else fit to name who sourced the guns or by pm? If it wasn’t bar?

Also who is the suspected other shooter? Mago, Harry & ?. Then flat cap and Patrick. Was it Murtagh? I remember hearing he was in town on camera at the time? Do the Brynes know the third hitman?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Anyone else fit to name who sourced the guns or by pm? If it wasn’t bar?

Also who is the suspected other shooter? Mago, Harry & ?. Then flat cap and Patrick. Was it Murtagh? I remember hearing he was in town on camera at the time? Do the Brynes know the third hitman?

I always assumed it was Murtagh but his own family claim there is CCTV proof he wasn't there.

https://www.thesun.ie/archives/irish-news/199245/video-proof-keith-didnt-go-to-hotel-targets-family-beg-cops-to-release-regency-cctv/

• Registered Users Posts: 24 antics1

Jim white and simon jordan on talksport radio are talking about Daniel kinahan shortly. Simon jordan has met him on a few occasions in spain interestingly. The panorama program is gaining traction in the UK it appears

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

antics1 wrote: »
    Jim white and simon jordan on talksport radio are talking about Daniel kinahan shortly. Simon jordan has met him on a few occasions in spain interestingly. The panorama program is gaining traction in the UK it appears

Grade A prik. Wouldn't believe a word out of his mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Fake Scores

Kinahan was talking to him because he thought it was Tony Adams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

I know this is not gangland shooting but Michael O'Toole says on twitter that the lady that was stabbed near the IFSC 2 weeks ago has died.

https://twitter.com/mickthehack/status/1356923337281327112

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

6541 wrote: »
    I know this is not gangland shooting but Michael O'Toole says on twitter that the lady that was stabbed near the IFSC 2 weeks ago has died.

https://twitter.com/mickthehack/status/1356923337281327112

Aw that's awful, god rest her soul the poor woman :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

RIP Very Sad

Scummy little kunt deserves a taste of his own medicine like his junkie thieving family. But he'll be sent to that hotel until he's 18

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

RIP to the lady, could have been anyone on their way home from from work.

I hope the charge against the teenager in custody is upgraded to murder now. If you go out armed with a knife, then stab someone in the neck with it you most know they are likely to die.

Advertisement