Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Spain is bankrupt. It needs that industry in the economy. Always has

You certainly have a valid point, that is why Morocco lets it grow the plants also, so if the K,s think they will be getting cash back quickly from the Spanish, they might be dreaming, I know a lad who has 10 grand stuck in spain because of a tax problem, won his case, still not got cash back, and case was won 15 years ago, he sent lawyers god knows what, cost him his 10 grand in fees.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

stingrayed wrote: »
    You certainly have a valid point, that is why Morocco lets it grow the plants also, so if the K,s think they will be getting cash back quickly from the Spanish, they might be dreaming, I know a lad who has 10 grand stuck in spain because of a tax problem, won his case, still not got cash back, and case was won 15 years ago, he sent lawyers god knows what, cost him his 10 grand in fees.

So you think Spain is so broke they can't afford to pak 10k back?

You're off your rocker and spoofing

So you think Spain is so broke they can't afford to pak 10k back?

You're off your rocker and spoofing

They could but just do not care

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

They could but just do not care

So what's that got to do about Spain being bankrupt?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Eyes1 wrote: »
    That's a fair point but tbh with more and more criminals heading out there we'll see 'incidents' no doubt.

It's the nature of the beast.

I think there will be the odd murder but very rare. People have been murdered in Dubai before such as the Hamas guy by Mossad so it's not impossible that some gangsters could get murdered over there but unlikely or at least less common than Spain or Holland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

https://twitter.com/SteBreen/status/1357739298758553601?s=19

BBC panorama announced there making a statement later on about there show boxing and the mob....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

That last desperate sting of a dying wasp. The walls are closing in in Ireland, GB, Spain, Netherlands, UAE and elsewhere.

Everyone and their mother knows where the organisation under discussion receive their capital, and now its time to pay the price for that criminal enterprise. Thats what happens when you give it the Billy Big Balls, someone is always waiting to castrate you.

Solidarity with the Panorama team, excellent journalists one and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/SteBreen/status/1357739298758553601?s=19

BBC panorama announced there making a statement later on about there show boxing and the mob....

Daragh McIntyre has been threatened

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Noseygit wrote: »
    Daragh McIntyre has been threatened

No surprise there.... surprised others haven't been also.
    Sooner the better these scum are taken down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

If that isn’t the last nail on the coffin for cancer then I don’t know what is

• Registered Users Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Don Logan wrote: »
    If that isn’t the last nail on the coffin for cancer then I don’t know what is

I would suggest, an actual nail in an actual coffin, at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭dbas

It'd be great if it was Gerry that phoned in the threat to the journalist just to stir the pot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,030 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

dbas wrote: »
    It'd be great if it was Gerry that phoned in the threat to the journalist just to stir the pot.

That's not how a threat is taken seriously, the journalist was told by the police that they have confidential information that there is a serious threat to his life.

In other words, "we are covertly listening to what people of interest to us are saying and they are now in the process of trying to plan your murder."

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

That's not how a threat is taken seriously, the journalist was told by the police that they have confidential information that there is a serious threat to his life.

In other words, "we are covertly listening to what people of interest to us are saying and they are now in the process of trying to plan your murder."

Bang on but the DK lovers here will say it is fake news, bring it on Garda and DEA

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Usual MTK crew playing if down saying its bollox, making light of it and deflecting. Someone somewhere of significance needs to step and sort this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Larbre34 wrote: »
    That last desperate sting of a dying wasp. The walls are closing in in Ireland, GB, Spain, Netherlands, UAE and elsewhere.

Everyone and their mother knows where the organisation under discussion receive their .
    My mother knows now anyway.
    She saw the bbc doc and listening to pat kenny on the radio
    She told me when i was leaving her this eve to be careful on the road because of them kinahans
    Bless her

• Registered Users Posts: 8,030 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Larsso30 wrote: »
    Usual MTK crew playing if down saying its bollox, making light of it and deflecting. Someone somewhere of significance needs to step and sort this

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/courtandcrime/arid-40220861.html

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Larsso30 wrote: »

Once you start threatening to kill journalists, it is normally a very desperate desperate act, Gilligan knows to well about that mistake, it cost him dearly, and the MTK mob will all be coming down now, the journalists can put a lot of pressure on a country with a pen.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Haladmirer wrote: »
    My mother knows now anyway.
    She saw the bbc doc and listening to pat kenny on the radio
    She told me when i was leaving her this eve to be careful on the road because of them kinahans
    Bless her

When the Gardaí shot George Nkechenko and all those tramps were goin round beating up people they came across, my friends mother was like “Christy Kinahan won’t let that happen in his town”, got a good laugh out of it, they don’t have a clue lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Once you start threatening to kill journalists, it is normally a very desperate desperate act, Gilligan knows to well about that mistake, it cost him dearly, and the MTK mob will all be coming down now, the journalists can put a lot of pressure on a country with a pen.

They certainly can. They are a tight knit community the journos... as we all know. If they decided as a bunch to keep a story front and centre it would force politicians in to action...as happend with Veronica Guerin. They have huge power in all countries with free press. Maybe that was the idea behind the threat... to try and frighten other journalists away from the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭tobeme2020

Why is he called cancer

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

tobeme2020 wrote: »
    Why is he called cancer

He was born late June/early July.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MaryLouMacari

Thesiger wrote: »
    He was born late June/early July.

Correct, born 25/06/1977 but that's not the real reason, now is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

So they are tapping phones or someone is snitching?

Bang on but the DK lovers here will say it is fake news, bring it on Garda and DEA

The only kinahan lover on this page is you , living rentfree in your head

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Where about did Dots fit in within mob - was he equal to his brother or was he not as involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

theballz wrote: »
    So they are tapping phones or someone is snitching?

Tapping phones for sure especially the panorama teams then tracing were the calls are coming from

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

You’ve got to give credit to John Smith/Whistleblower for pushing against a closed door for nearly five years now.
    If he hadn’t been doing his bit, I don’t think we’d all be here, talking about the Panorama doc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

In other words, "we are covertly listening to what people of interest to us are saying and they are now in the process of trying to plan your murder."[/QUOTE]

I doubt that came from the major players
    Id say its some small fry working for them that thinks will get them kudos

Advertisement