Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

John_D3 wrote: »
    How did Liam Roe get staying about Dublin? With Liam, Sean Mc and his mates all fleeing how did he get staying?

Need someone on the ground to run around and have some sort of presence and he’s bottom of the rung in the names of those you listed.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

DK’s latest statement is about to be aired by Jim White on TalkSPORT

Go have a listen. It changed my mind about him.......or maybe not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Here’s the statement from Daniel Kinahan in full:
    I have tried my best to ignore the allegations that are constantly made about me.

Err if the person had nothing to hide, why not come back and fight the case in front of the courts, normal honest people do it that way, they hardly ignore so called slander. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

I love the way he says that he is into God - Classic comedy !

6541 wrote: »

Buckets must be giving him lessons, or its the gear he is on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Jizique

6541 wrote: »

Trumpesque - wonder if he is more new or Old Testament

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Rattled

Jizique wrote: »
    Trumpesque - wonder if he is more new or Old Testament

Obviously the New Testament.
    'An eye for an eye' seems to be one of his favourite bits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Obviously the New Testament.
    'An eye for an eye' seems to be one of his favourite bits.

"an eye for an eye" is from leviticus so old testament.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

MrMedium wrote: »
    Need someone on the ground to run around and have some sort of presence and he’s bottom of the rung in the names of those you listed.

You wonder how or why they never took him out; tried to before the regency. Yet when the onslaught was on going they never. Keogh brother got it, yet Liam Roe sails around in his bm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭dennyire

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Part of me feels he knows he safe where he is, Garda have never said he is wanted for anything and until they do he can operate with impunity. Would love Garda to come out with warrant for his arrest, much harder to operate publically then and would put broadcasters under huge pressure

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

The Gardai need to come out with a public statement now also otherwise its Irish State 0 Dk 1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭benny79

Why? dont journalists ask him to explain being pictured or seen in the company of know gangland figures on numerous occasions? hitmen etc sure he was even pictured at DB funeral ffs beside FF. I personally feel he loves the limelight now..

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

Say what you want about him but he's making a show of the guards in my view. There seems to be nothing they can do about it. I think he will always be a step ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Kieran Cunningham on Claire Byrne Show tonight to talk about DK. Poor Kieran is very bitter about being blocked by all the MTK boxers.

Paul Mescal also releases a statement saying he had no idea of MTK's connections to crime. Hilarious. He has now left the gym.

DK is a very shrewd man, you got to admire that.

Say what you want about him but he's making a show of the guards in my view. There seems to be nothing they can do about it. I think he will always be a step ahead.

one-step-beyond-logo-scaled-e1599040057951.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Lundstram wrote: »
    Kieran Cunningham on Claire Byrne Show tonight to talk about DK. Poor Kieran is very bitter about being blocked by all the MTK boxers.

Paul Mescal also releases a statement saying he had no idea of MTK's connections to crime. Hilarious. He has now left the gym.

I'd say he's far from bitter, he's doing his job and calling out this sham 😂

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Larsso30 wrote: »
    I'd say he's far from bitter, he's doing his job and calling out this sham ��

He was very cosy with the likes of Barnes but they all blocked him so that revenue stream was gone for him. He's very bitter about that. He's a poor jouro so not much sympathy for him.

It's the likes of McGuigan I feel sorry for.

"an eye for an eye" is from leviticus so old testament.

It’s quoted in both.
    You’ve got to think that he’s a New Testament kinda guy..
    He’s surely broken too many commandments, to be a scholar of the Old Testamemt?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,654 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

This is the full statement from Kinahan, be prepared for crocodile tears from poor Daniel
    “I have tried my best to ignore the allegations that are constantly made about me. I have dedicated myself to my work in boxing for over 15 years.

“I have started from the bottom and worked my way up. I am proud to say today that I have helped organise over a dozen major world title fights. I continue to be involved in planning multiple record-breaking and exciting world title fights: I’m doing all I can to give fight fans around the world the fights they want. My professional commitment is always to the boxers, those who take the ultimate risk.

“I’m Irish. I was born and raised in Dublin. In a deprived area with serious levels of poverty, of crime, of under investment. People like me, from there, aren’t expected to do anything with their lives other than serve the middle and upper classes. Boxing is a working class sport for which I’ve had a lifelong love and passion.

“I love the sport of boxing but didn’t love how business was done. Many boxers have similar backgrounds to me. I got into boxing to make sure that boxers get fairly rewarded and not taken advantage of. The boxers put their lives on the line. It’s my mission to ensure that the boxers are financially secure when they finish boxing, and healthy too. Let’s not forget – the money in boxing is put there one way or another by the fans, sponsors and TV companies – not by me or anyone else – and they put it there to watch the fighters. The fighters deserve their fair share.

“I firmly believe that my success has led to an increase in the campaign against me. Pretty much anything can be said about me, or inferred about me, and it goes unchallenged and is sadly believed. Last week it was inferred that I had threatened a reporter. Let me be clear on this point before I address the other allegations against me. I have full respect for journalism. I have worked with journalists and I value their role. Journalists should always be free to do their job, free from any threat or harassment. I have never threatened a reporter or journalist or asked anyone to do that for me. I never have and I never would.

“My concern is that I have not been on the receiving end of fair and credible journalism, especially in the UK and Ireland. The recent BBC Panorama programme is a good example. This was a rehash of unsubstantiated allegations that have been made previously on many occasions. It was unashamedly sensationalist and devoid of evidence or critical analysis. They refused to publish the statement I made in advance of the programme or even question the fundamental claim that “an Irish court accepted…” That Irish Court is the SCC, a court with no jury, and which accepts the word of police officers without question. It is criticised by both the UN and Amnesty International. This latest report follows a long pattern of throwing innuendo and baseless accusations at me hoping that some may stick.

“I can’t be any clearer on the fundamental slur – I am not a part of a criminal gang or any conspiracy. I have no convictions. None. Not just in Ireland but anywhere in the world.

“Media outlets link my name with criminality unconnected to me. I am not involved in any proceedings therefore I am unable to challenge this in court. The media know this yet they refuse to acknowledge it. There is no evidence or proof against me. I have said repeatedly: I have no criminal record anywhere in the world. Sections of the media ask that I disprove a negative. This is impossible but it shows what I’m up against.

“People need to ask themselves – If he has done the things he has been accused of why has he not been arrested and charged? Why does a police organisation anywhere in the world not have this information and evidence some sections of the media would have you believe actually exists. Why is there only a trial by media and not a criminal trial? There is a simple answer to this. That answer is because there is no evidence. It’s because it is not true.

“I’m blessed with an amazing family. I’m blessed to work in boxing at the highest level having organised some of the biggest fights in boxing previously and in the future. I will continue working every day to bring out the best in, and look after, the boxers I am lucky enough to work with.

“I have chosen to dedicate my life to my family and my work. I do so every day in good and honest faith. I will continue to always choose love and choose God in my future as I do in my present.”
    https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/831036/boxing-news-daniel-kinahan-panorama-advisor-tyson-fury-vs-anthony-joshua/

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

benny79 wrote: »
    Why? dont journalists ask him to explain being pictured or seen in the company of know gangland figures on numerous occasions? hitmen etc sure he was even pictured at DB funeral ffs beside FF. I personally feel he loves the limelight now..

He won't take questions he paid talksport to read that statement out for him he's trying to take the piss because its neddie anniversary but he's only making things worse for himself but his ego won't let him see it. There's noway he going to be allowed make money off of world title fights fury is scared to open his mouth now and regretting the day he got involved. Billy joe lost sponsorship deals and canelo could pull the plug on the fight at any time he refused to fight billy before for gatecrashing his press conference

• Registered Users Posts: 36 RC1985

He's tweeted about Kinahan 23 times today :D i think he's a tad obsessed...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

RC1985 wrote: »
    He's tweeted about Kinahan 23 times today :D i think he's a tad obsessed...

He’s doing a great job

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BenCoughlan15

He’s doing a great job

Yep, I hope his hard work pays off.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Yep, I hope his hard work pays off.

he'll probably get sent another bullet in the post the way things are going

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

I’d like to see what Trevor O Neils family or any of the innocent members of the Hutch family have to say about Cancers statement.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Akesh

He was very cosy with the likes of Barnes but they all blocked him so that revenue stream was gone for him. He's very bitter about that. He's a poor jouro so not much sympathy for him.

It's the likes of McGuigan I feel sorry for.

It's you I feel sorry for. Having admiration for DK?

Tells a lot about you.

Advertisement