Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Out of interest, why do some gangland murder trials (rare as they are) go to jury and others to SCC? Is it a case that expendable hitmen who did it to clear a debt are reckoned to have less clout to threaten jurors, whereas people like Freddie Thompson have actual friends capable of doing something?

Seems strange the DPP can class somebody as a heavy hitter or an accidental hitman, sort of pre judges the defendant from the start.
    As you say the DPP decides who has to go to the SCC. He uses a really complex formula whereby if the accused has ever had his name printed on the front page of the Sunday World they are tried at the SCC.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

Trying to understand sentences Judge Sean O Donnabhain hands down can be tough, on the same day a couple of months ago he gave a fella 2 years for a small personal cannabis grow and a suspended sentence to a fella who molested a seriously ill school girl in hospital.

Any time i see any of them sick ****ers get a suspended sentences makes me really wonder about some of them judges disgusting crimes. Anything that involves a child or a sexual assualt should be getting serious time.Id imagine some of these fellas getting leniancy on gun charges are doing a bit of talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Jeff2 wrote: »

I cant believe i watched all this. How amazing is It DK only takes 15% and frampton pays them nothing..

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Yeah but the Gardai flew out to Dubai to talk with their counterparts 6 months ago and still nothing has happened. Its also been talked about at diplomatic levels yet still he remains there. I find it strange that he hasnt found another country to live in given he knows the heat is being put on him. Hes already seen the Danish and Dutch cartel leaders extradited from Dubai so why hang around for a knock on the door? Unless of course he knows he is protected from up on high and has nothing to worry about. There was suggestions on this thread that he is an asset of an intelligence agency, the longer he is allowed to stay in Dubai without any problems the more that looks like a possibility. Its all very strange.

Dubai couldn't give a ****, modern day Miami... How much did that Malika get through there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

sucioguapo wrote: »

Fcuk me he's thick.

As if in a million years DK would ever do a zoom call with the Sunday World ffs.

He's playing with her like a puppet on a string.

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Fcuk me he's thick.

As if in a million years DK would ever do a zoom call with the Sunday World ffs.

Cant wait to see canelos right hand putting that clown to sleep

Cant wait to see canelos right hand putting that clown to sleep

I'm gutted he's even getting the pay day

Well worth it for the way this will bruise his ego .. wouldnt be surprised to see hom lose his way on the patsy completely after

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Fcuk me he's thick.

she's playing him by the looks of it

she's playing him by the looks of it

Not sure about that. She'd cream her knickers for that interview.

It was never gonna happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

If he wins against Canelo expect him to bring up Kinahan in one way or another, I’d bet my last testicle on it.

Mad how these things happen , was only thinking i was in the same room as gerry and dk before (national stadium 2009) was sitting beside gerry and his youngfella.. and then it all pans out line this

Don Logan wrote: »
    If he wins against Canelo expect him to bring up Kinahan in one way or another, I’d bet my last testicle on it.

He wont beat canelo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,030 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Not sure about that. She'd cream her knickers for that interview.

It was never gonna happen.

Don't believe the hype...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vQaVIoEjOM

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Jasus, what happened the first ball, did you gamble that too?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

So she wouldn't want to interview DK no? OKKKKKKKKKKK

So she wouldn't want to interview DK no? OKKKKKKKKKKK

Is he your hero Eyes?

Do you think he would agree to a no holds barred live interview with a journalist of integrity?

Is he your hero Eyes?

I don't think you get how investigative journalism works do you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

It would be pointless he wouldnt answer anything worthing asking be like the monk interview years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

theres nothing positive to wright about him anyways

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    It would be pointless he wouldnt answer anything worthing asking be like the monk interview years ago

Can you imagine.

As you say, he'd never put himself in a position to have to answer to the money trail.

Can you imagine.

As you say, he'd never put himself in a position to have to answer to the money trail.

And you think an investigative journalist hasn't figured this out?

You are some gem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Hmob

He's never do it because she's an investigative (lol) journalist out to expose him

He'd handpick someone and the questions

He wont beat canelo

I know, but I’m just saying if he does expect him to bring up that subject.

Jasus, what happened the first ball, did you gamble that too?

Hahaha

And you think an investigative journalist hasn't figured this out?.
    Hmob wrote: »
    He's never do it because she's an investigative (lol) journalist out to expose him

He'd handpick someone and the questions

Yea I think that’s what I just said isn’t it? Lol

Wanting and doing are two different things. Just so you are aware.

:)

Trying to understand sentences Judge Sean O Donnabhain hands down can be tough, on the same day a couple of months ago he gave a fella 2 years for a small personal cannabis grow and a suspended sentence to a fella who molested a seriously ill school girl in hospital.

Check that judges hard drive. Disgraceful.

• Advertisement

I know, but I’m just saying if he does expect him to bring up that subject.

Ye your right, i reckon he would keep talking about how great he is like fury after aj.. i think fury will win that but maybe he wouldnt say anything, that would probably be the last straw

Advertisement