Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mrh1974

Its very embarrassing for boxing that they are basically saying they need DK's drug money to survive.

It was always a working class sport and I can understand young fellas following the money but the promoters/managers and millionaire fighters like Tyson Fury have no excuses.

I agree in principle.

Reality is, lots of people will just do what's best for them and their family. Thats why the regulators and authorities have to be responsible or the bigger picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Davetherave12

Come on mate - they kept it quiet, little and often as not to alert politicians and other coppers to the scam?
    It was front page news in Spain and on the national news from 2010

The theory a highly corrupt police force had the chance to take and keep 100s of millions of an individual but decided to give it all up for a few kg of cocaine and a few grand a month is bordering on fantasy land time, so there corrupt enough to take monthly bribes? But not corrupt enough to keep millions? - They are either corrupt or they aren’t, legally - you can’t have it both ways.

This is the exact reason in any other country but Ireland - police don’t go public with naming individuals they have not charged with a crime or convicted. Every one has the case fully figured out down to the wildest of details being accepted as fact - without it ever seeing a court room.

@kaisersosay - the option for them to take the £500 million they seized was a non-runner?

Please explain what you think happens if he had lost the Spanish case?
    They keep all seized assests.

There was never a need for them to “cream assets for themselves” - all they had to do was ensure he lost the case - you know because there the most corrupt police for in Europe as posted here......

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Does anyone on here, know 'Buckets of Blood' on a personal level?
    I just saw a picture of him on the Whistleblowers account, and it reminded me,
    of how much of a right mad punter he looks?
    Is he mad, bad or just a pure loony?
    (From my limited knowledge, I'm thinking all three!)

Yes.
    Ross fell off the wagon as the say when his auld fella and ma broke up.
    His auld fella used too batter his ma and Ross was afraid of him big time.
    The **** hit the fan when Ross wrecked his van and the auld fella ****ed off there after.ross was in with the hardwicke st crew as he savered his time there from selling bit of hash and moving up too coke etc.he then got into robberys etc and the rest is history.
    He is sound but went off the head a bit and some put him down as an odd ball but he is a very clever odd ball.
    He has built up a decent bit of wealth true his legit business but same as DK his money came from crime so cab will take it all

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

@kaisersosay - the option for them to take the £500 million they seized was a non-runner?

Please explain what you think happens if he had lost the Spanish case?
    They keep all seized assests.

There was never a need for them to “cream assets for themselves” - all they had to do was ensure he lost the case - you know because there the most corrupt police for in Europe as posted here......

Ahh... I get you now. I misunderstood you Dave as I thought you were suggesting they keep the money for themselves.
    So you mean they could have fabricated evidence to ensure a conviction?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Come on mate - they kept it quiet, little and often as not to alert politicians and other coppers to the scam?
    It was front page news in Spain and on the national news from 2010

The theory a highly corrupt police force had the chance to take and keep 100s of millions of an individual but decided to give it all up for a few kg of cocaine and a few grand a month is bordering on fantasy land time, so there corrupt enough to take monthly bribes? But not corrupt enough to keep millions? - They are either corrupt or they aren’t, legally - you can’t have it both ways.

This is the exact reason in any other country but Ireland - police don’t go public with naming individuals they have not charged with a crime or convicted. Every one has the case fully figured out down to the wildest of details being accepted as fact - without it ever seeing a court room.

I don’t think you get it.

No worries.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Anyone know of Count Dankula? He did a madlads episode there on Martin Cahill if anyone’s interested. https://youtu.be/0BkX9f6SKIw

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Johnsmithsnan

Welcome back everyone 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

One of the Gucci’s for sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Ears brother?

And we’re back cooking on gas lads..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

What makes you say that? I didn’t think they were up to much as of late

Confirmed dead.

Close associate of tb, couldn’t be ears could it?

Video going around of the body on twitter shoes look like Gucci

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

ya hes a goner . an associate of trevor byrne

edit sorry didnt see all of yere posts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭redarmy

No Handbags?

Saw the vid. Impossible to tell in fairness

• Advertisement

G Kiely?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 RC1985

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

P Lyons shot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

SN shot

SN?

Belclare Terrace

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Saw the vid. Impossible to tell in fairness

eyes have you got a link to that twitter page

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    eyes have you got a link to that twitter page

It’s on a locked account mate. Won’t let me link.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

Just search Ballymun and go to latest. Its on several pages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭The Assistinator

Sick vids have it up.

Advertisement