Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

thegills wrote: »
    "A full Garda investigation has been launched". Has there ever been a half one launched?

The Regency shooting

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Thelooneygoone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Is tonight’s victim a known player?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    Is tonight’s victim a known player?

Just retired

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

Thats him, brown bread

yeah 100% that person

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

stingrayed wrote: »
    Just retired

Still warm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Noseygit wrote: »
    And the 1st name?

"For the sake of Privacy Let's call her Lisa S... No That's too Obvious, let's say L. Simpson."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

its pat the tea-bag man

have had it confirmed

• Advertisement

sucioguapo wrote: »
    Youre a happy man no doubt this evening

wrong as usual, prison is the place for them, nobody deserves to die for whatever reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

wrong as usual, prison is the place for them, nobody deserves to die for whatever reason.

Oh I dunno lol

wrong as usual??? how is cappers priming going pal ha ask your source

on another note , surely some people do deserve it looking at history

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Brainz

7mill worth of green found in kildare last night.

RTE news : Two held after €7m drugs seizure in Kildare

http://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2021/0212/1196667-drug-seizure/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

What's the Danny Simpson videos and pictures doing the rounds. Came with a report from ballymun claiming he was the victim.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Hoboo wrote: »
    What's the Danny Simpson videos and pictures doing the rounds. Came with a report from ballymun claiming he was the victim.

For all that cash those watches he was showing off were horrible looking.
    anybody know the story there?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

paw patrol wrote: »
    For all that cash those watches he was showing off were horrible looking.
    anybody know the story there?

It’s just like when KMW was killed, a few clowns throw a few videos together to make a poxy little story and throw a little South American murder video in the middle for extra effect. I’d say half the people on this thread who’ve seen them videos literally came in their jocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

So who was it that was shot in Ballymun, few different names being thrown around here. Anyone know for definite who it was?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

FixitFelix wrote: »
    So who was it that was shot in Ballymun, few different names being thrown around here. Anyone know for definite who it was?

Patrick ''Papi'' Lyons is all over the papers today and that name was sent out on here last night. I'd say it's a safe call.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Omackeral wrote: »
    Patrick ''Papi'' Lyons is all over the papers today and that name was sent out on here last night. I'd say it's a safe call.

Sound, didn't see the papers

• Advertisement

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Oh I dunno lol

valid point but then reality sets in, better to let then rot in jail.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Hoboo wrote: »

From SE London. Was banged up with a mate of his in the mount Hertfordshire a few years back. He told me then what a Liberty taker he was.

Lairy but a game fella. Been robbing dealers and knocking people for years.

Been throwing a few big names out lately saying he robbed them. Don’t buy that one myself as those mobs in London would put him 6 foot under within 48 hours if true.

The video of the fella in the car being shot and they’re saying it’s his dad is pure b****x it’s not.

He knocked a gold dealer 2 weeks ago for just under £100k

He’ll be pushing up the daisies soon enough as he’s going around like wildfire. That brings offers from certain elements to deal with him. It’ll be taken up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Jizique

Omackeral wrote: »

What’s the link to the Kinahan cartel member (as reported by IT)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Johnthemanager

Jesus. This fellow has a ten year old kid, the kids mother died only last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

Eyes1 wrote: »
    From SE London. Was banged up with a mate of his in the mount Hertfordshire a few years back. He told me then what a Liberty taker he was.

Lairy but a game fella. Been robbing dealers and knocking people for years.

Been throwing a few big names out lately saying he robbed them. Don’t buy that one myself as those mobs in London would put him 6 foot under within 48 hours if true.

The video of the fella in the car being shot and they’re saying it’s his dad is pure b****x it’s not.

He knocked a gold dealer 2 weeks ago for just under £100k

He’ll be pushing up the daisies soon enough as he’s going around like wildfire. That brings offers from certain elements to deal with him. It’ll be taken up.

He mentions Ben Lyons in the video, that the Ben Lyons from Bray?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

ElZee wrote: »
    He mentions Ben Lyons in the video, that the Ben Lyons from Bray?

Yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

The Mig wrote: »
    Yeah

Gas his oul lad Maxy was big into the launderin back in his day, Ben must have taken after him so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭john boye

Jizique wrote: »
    What’s the link to the Kinahan cartel member (as reported by IT)

Was wondering that myself. Sometimes feels like they just throw the kinahan name into headlines for impact and clicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

I find it all very sad, his young fella is now without a dad and his granny has to look after. some poster on twitter said that he was ok and wouldnt hurt a fly. what are these people getting out of shooting people dead , is it just to satisfy their ego or what because they dont get the money back and a person is dead.. its all so f..king stupid.

The guy in the d simp video is different story , showing off stupid watches and robbing people.. he needs a good kick up the h..e .

• Advertisement

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    I find it all very sad, his young fella is now without a dad and his granny has to look after. some poster on twitter said that he was ok and wouldnt hurt a fly. what are these people getting out of shooting people dead , is it just to satisfy their ego or what because they dont get the money back and a person is dead.. its all so f..king stupid.

The guy in the d simp video is different story , showing off stupid watches and robbing people.. he needs a good kick up the h..e .

The days of a straightener are over, it is all pilled up little rats nowadays, with only one thing in their head, the next pill.

Advertisement