Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Shooting in sherrif st

A dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

Noseygit wrote: »
    Can't see anything about this on sm

Guards shot a dog dead during a raid, fairly sure that happened in Inchicore or thereabouts only a month or two ago!

Dog Lives Matter! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Johnny BGood

Seems like CAB got another big hit in Dublin according to Sunday World, not particularly surprising about who it is. Nolan has been flashing his ill gotten gains on Instagram for the past 2/3 years.
    Surely, if you’re earning/washing money you’d want to keep it on the d-low instead of posting pics of yourself on holiday every second week and wearing designer gear?
    These lads think there untouchable.
    Came across him several times during his teenage years and he was v. quiet and was a highly regarded footballer.
    Where did it go wrong....

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Johnthemanager

Seems like CAB got another big hit in Dublin according to Sunday World, not particularly surprising about who it is. Nolan has been flashing his ill gotten gains on Instagram for the past 2/3 years.
    Surely, if you’re earning/washing money you’d want to keep it on the d-low instead of posting pics of yourself on holiday every second week and wearing designer gear?
    Came across him several times during his teenage years and he was v. quiet and was a highly regarded footballer.

Social media is the greatest thing to happen to police forces around the world in the last 20 years!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Fake Scores

The dog needed help not bullets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Guards shot a dog dead during a raid, fairly sure that happened in Inchicore or thereabouts only a month or two ago!

Dog Lives Matter!

As someone tweeted before, let's hope it wasn't a black dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Cut hair for the Irish football team aswell in their hotel. Jack Byrne getting his done, seems to be mates with every criminal in the city

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

John Doyle on twitter posted up a screen grab of two brothers in the gang in Ballymun. 2nd name is the same as a Nike sponsored basketball player

Giannis Antetokounmpo?

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

The dog needed help not bullets.
    Just needed cop with a dog catcher pole
    Cops should be well used to facing dogs
    Hard to blame cops tho.owners fault
    A dog like my hairy baby too,pit bullmastiff cross.or bandogge that mix are called
    Best dog ive ever had and no better guarding your home
    Or yourself.ive always thought a lad under threat a lot like big or flashy,have a good dog with you 24/7 and make it very hard for someone to gun you down

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Haladmirer wrote: »
    A dog like my hairy baby too,pit bullmastiff cross.or bandogge that mix are called
    Or yourself.ive always thought a lad under threat a lot like big or flashy,have a good dog with you 24/7 and make it very hard for someone to gun you down

Bang on ears could hide under the dog, but big will probably be buying some spanish bulls in Murcia to look after his villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Big actually has a jack russel called jack

Big has flown under the radar again. So has that whole Coolack/Darndale feud. I actually seen WOC on grafton street saturday - he seemed very relaxed for a man who got chased through town a few months back.

Dont know about that fool WOC but big is back in dublin and the feud with hotdog / older darndale lads and big / feral kids is over. Big put a stop to it and shook on it. I know him since hes a kid and first time I ever saw him back down on anything like this so wouldnt be surprised if its only a front while he makes plan to take out main older lad. Couple of the ferals have been nicked recently and are in sober hill too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Explain to me how a dog would stop someone driving by on a moped putting a bullet in your head?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,419 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

theballz wrote: »
    Explain to me how a dog would stop someone driving by on a moped putting a bullet in your head?

Most of the "hitmen" used seem to be crap shots at the best of times. Having a dog running at you won't improve your aim.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

Is WOC actually a player? Know he was mates with RL and seem to recall a poster a while back claiming that he was a hitman on a few occasions

Ck988 wrote: »
    Is WOC actually a player? Know he was mates with RL and seem to recall a poster a while back claiming that he was a hitman on a few occasions

Hes only a clown, the only reason he wast flattened years ago was because of his granda Bertie ,rip, who was a gent and well respected by all the main lads

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

LastODC wrote: »
    Dont know about that fool WOC but big is back in dublin and the feud with hotdog / older darndale lads and big / feral kids is over. Big put a stop to it and shook on it. I know him since hes a kid and first time I ever saw him back down on anything like this so wouldnt be surprised if its only a front while he makes plan to take out main older lad. Couple of the ferals have been nicked recently and are in sober hill too
    Whos the main older lad ?

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Whos the main older lad ?

Id rather not say other than he was an old mate of gillers well respected but not known outside certain circles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Must be great to have old mates who are ready to shoot you in the back, after a good old handshake.:confused:

• Advertisement

stingrayed wrote: »
    Must be great to have old mates who are ready to shoot you in the back, after a good old handshake.:confused:

Mustnt it??? Thats hilarious banter

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Wowza he has aged a lot in the last few months. The stress is getting to him by the looks. Does anyone know why that Neale Richmond guy is getting so involved in this? He just seems like a random TD, he's not minister of justice or anything.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Wowza he has aged a lot in the last few months. The stress is getting to him by the looks. Does anyone know why that Neale Richmond guy is getting so involved in this? He just seems like a random TD, he's not minister of justice or anything.

I'd say he sees the benefits it has on his career path.
    Have you seen the picture of him in his office? With all his clippings on the wall hahaha

I think Kinahan has just lost weight. He looks lean there aswell as the picture of him with Darren Till and someone else a while back. Hes going grey

I wish this scumbag nothing but the worst but this looks like weight loss tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭kingbhome

Are you for real? So a gunman happened to know that lawlor was going to Aidy's house at a certain time,the gunman decided the best way to attack was to come out of Aidy's front door,do the shooting and escape back through the house? Come off it

All speculation the gunman was in his house and run back through his home to escape.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Id rather not say other than he was an old mate of gillers well respected but not known outside certain circles

J.P B?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

J ,o ,k ?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Looks like the US promoter guy..Peter Kahn... has already taken the pic down off his twitter. Must have got a bit of stick. Its a small thing.... but its one more promoter who now realises there's negative reaction for people being associated with DK in the boxing world.

• Advertisement

Sunday world story down now too, what’s that about?

Advertisement