Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Googleyes wrote: »
    How do you get on to boards gangland wattsapp group?

True pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Fake Scores

Video's also int the boards Pets&Dogs whatspp group if you're not
    able to get into that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

How do you get on to boards gangland wattsapp group?

WhatsApp group is full and only for active contributors of this thread with solid intel ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

theballz wrote: »
    WhatsApp group is full and only for active contributors of this thread with solid intel ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Membership of two

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Ladyinthedark

SSLil wrote: »
    Membership of two

Who do I message

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭percy007

Who do I message

Banana Republic is your man

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Who do I message

I think that WhatsApp app group might be imaginary but follow the lads mentioned on here on twitter and bits everyone sees the same links eventually

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Noseygit wrote: »
    12million of cocaine discovered in Cork

Anyone see Drew Harris on the Late Late last week? (Bored ****less the other night and a repeat came on!)
    When he was asked about the Recency Hotel shootings his reply was something along the lines of "I'm not in a position to speak about any 1 incident but An Garda Síochana are determined to take International Cartels down chunk by chunk with the end result to bring their leaders to justice.

Would chunk by chunk mean large seizures like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

stingrayed wrote: »
    He can appeal and squeal a deal. :D

Knock it on the head will ya? It's as if banana Republic has a new account.

The fantasies keep the lad excited , seems we just have to leave him to it

your man banana republic is fenian2020/thetruth2021 is my guess.. those 2 accts is def the same fella n anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Doire_carrick

Anyone see Drew Harris on the Late Late last week? (Bored ****less the other night and a repeat came on!)
    When he was asked about the Recency Hotel shootings his reply was something along the lines of "I'm not in a position to speak about any 1 incident but An Garda Síochana are determined to take International Cartels down chunk by chunk with the end result to bring their leaders to justice.

What is it with yous down there just inviting MI5 to run your police . Drew harris and now Stephen Martin running them . Would make you wonder about your government at times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Seems like it was a waste of a trip to Murcia, and then home to receive nothing.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6588032/ringaskiddy-cork-cocaine-seizure-kinahan-cartel/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,185 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Tubs hasn't a clue how to interview anyone, apart maybe from Jedward.
    There were a million interesting questions he could have asked but no. And as for sport, he shouldn't be let within an asses roar of a sportsperson, it's clear he has no interest or knowledge of sport.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 BenedictC12

Tubs hasn't a clue how to interview anyone, apart maybe from Jedward.
    There were a million interesting questions he could have asked but no. And as for sport, he shouldn't be let within an asses roar of a sportsperson, it's clear he has no interest or knowledge of sport.

Spot on. Every interview is scripted. Tommy Tiernan was the man to interview him. Apologies for going off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

sucioguapo wrote: »
    The fantasies keep the lad excited , seems we just have to leave him to it

your man banana republic is fenian2020/thetruth2021 is my guess.. those 2 accts is def the same fella n anyways.

That’s an insult. He’s a clown n truth2021 is another clueless eejit. Wrong on both parts, I’ve been on here before but left coz of the likes of Banana Republic etc

Edit : Just had a gander of thetruth2021 posts hahaha I can see the similarities because he uses full stops and capitals but puts spaces between full stops and multiple commas in a row, I’d have a meltdown typing like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

That is the second big haul on a vessel from Costa Rica. The last one was put down to a person serving and awaiting major sentence in UK. The main men here must be on 24/7 surveillance and god knows what electronic's are being used.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Stingrayed is MTK Cleaners. Hes cancers biggest fan. Masturbates 5 times daily over gangland crime and their own delusional theories.

Stingrayed/mtk cleaners is the CANCER of this thread.

That is the second big haul on a vessel from Costa Rica. The last one was put down to a person serving and awaiting major sentence in UK. The main men here must be on 24/7 surveillance and god knows what electronic's are being used.

Or maybe a BIG mole, win win for somebody with cancer and the bocg out the picture.

Seems like it was a waste of a trip to Murcia, and then home to receive nothing.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6588032/ringaskiddy-cork-cocaine-seizure-kinahan-cartel/

Shocking... a simple monded paper for a simple minded person as u would say , perfect for u mate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭Quags

fonda wrote: »
    7 day ban but should be back in 5 with automatic remission
    :D nice chuckle to this one I had

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭fantaiscool

Saw Mr. nobody looks like he's getting more time. Was he a big player? What about the lads he was caught with when they found the guns?

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Spot on. Every interview is scripted. Tommy Tiernan was the man to interview him. Apologies for going off topic.

The episode where he had Stephen Rea on to talk about himself and being married to Dolores Price was interesting, seems she had a lot of demons when she finished up in the IRA with her alcoholism.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

PC lifted today it seems following the other arrests in Drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    PC lifted today it seems following the other arrests in Drogheda

Thought he was inside

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Hoboo wrote: »
    Thought he was inside

He is, arrested in mountjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

She owed a death to OM so I think she said it would be better to start piping him to reduce bill. But jumped on the boylan side of thing once OM got shot

debt

Some real rotten bananas floating around at the moment, and some bad eggs also.

https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/news/2-3-tonnes-of-cocaine-seized-before-reaching-uk-streets

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Two men charged over fatal shooting of man (50s) in Dublin last July https://jrnl.ie/5359450

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Dred.

Some real rotten bananas floating around at the moment, and some bad eggs also.

nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/news/2-3-tonnes-of-cocaine-seized-before-reaching-uk-street
    In the UK they make 10 arrests with the shipment and whatever follows on from that

Here they only seize the shipment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭fenian2020

Two men charged over fatal shooting of man (50s) in Dublin last July https://jrnl.ie/5359450

Same lads who were charged over Wayne Whelans attempted murder.

Advertisement