Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mrh1974

Well I just wonder if there was an agreement made with the informant that the containers would be opened at the port and there it ends.
    Surely the Guards can trust the Customs Officials to keep quiet. If they had let it through they still had surveillance on the container so in theory they could still seize drugs.
    Point is without convictions seizures just put a small little dent in supply... and put pressure on the tradespeople... who trade on. Rest is just PR for the Gardai.

could just be finances - if they lift the drugs at the port cost them X amount....if they have to do a track and trace its a bigger operation, more man power, probably some overtime as well. If they've an idea who's behind it they might know they are unlikely to net any big fish anyway.

Aint no such thing as justice anymore....just return on investment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    He was literally arrested and convicted.

Was the whole thing dodge? Yes, probably.

Is it common practice? Absolutely not

Probably? :pac:

Understatement of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Shooting in Dundalk tonight? Mill st allegedly.

The guy has been arrested

• Registered Users Posts: 3,907 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

did they find the actual container? seems strange they didn't tell the gardai and save them the bother of searching for it. Or more likely they knew as much as the gardai did i.e. that it was in a container somewhere on the ship.

and its just "out". "over and out" is redundant.[/quote

Containers of bananas come in weekly to Cork, and are brought straight to North Dublin for ripening, the Gardai had to search the containers in Cork, as they would not have the manpower to carry out surveillance on all 70 of them on there way to Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Shooting in Dundalk tonight? Mill st allegedly.

Seen his video, he shot a bag on the ground across the street from his bedroom window..with a beautiful looking shotgun.
    He gonna have some hangover.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 Sausage_blaa

Seen his video, he shot a bag on the ground across the street from his bedroom window..with a beautiful looking shotgun.
    He gonna have some hangover.

I think the guy needs help.. the video is on plastic paddys YouTube page

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BaySide

I think the guy needs help.. the video is on plastic paddys YouTube page

The video is old, shooting didn’t actually happen tonight but it got out and the guards swarmed the town, helicopter and all then the fool goes home and has a can and makes a steak pretending it wasn’t him 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Raffo69

Noseygit wrote: »
    The guy has been arrested

Don't think so. He was posting stuff on Facebook an hour ago. And commenting on stuff all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

How has ears not been nicked when all his crew have been put in the slammer, he working with Garda I wonder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Agent cancer doing a brilliant job, he will get a knighthood from the queen soon, MTK opens a gym in Marseille, one of the biggest dealers in France moves from his hideout in Morocco to Dubai, and suddenly gets arrested, join the dots.

https://aw-journal.com/suspected-marseille-drug-trafficker-arrested-in-dubai/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

did they find the actual container? seems strange they didn't tell the gardai and save them the bother of searching for it. Or more likely they knew as much as the gardai did i.e. that it was in a container somewhere on the ship.

and its just "out". "over and out" is redundant.

Containers of bananas come in weekly to Cork, and are brought straight to North Dublin for ripening, the Gardai had to search the containers in Cork, as they would not have the manpower to carry out surveillance on all 70 of them on there way to Dublin

that was my point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Frankc123

Wasnt she going with OM before PC or was that made up ****e

Yeah she was with Owen went on a trip to Amsterdam with him and a few others too. One got caught with a lot of money as far as I'm aware and then she jumped ship soon after.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Dred.

abarkie wrote: »

He's not the first to be extradited from UAE

Presumably we don't have evidence here to charge anyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

Dred. wrote: »
    He's not the first to be extradited from UAE

Presumably we don't have evidence here to charge anyone

I don't think it's the charges or lack of, it's the fact we have nothing to trade the other way, if they arrested and sent back any Irish criminal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Dred.

I don't think it's the charges or lack of, it's the fact we have nothing to trade the other way, if they arrested and sent back any Irish criminal.

Really?

I'm sure the UK has more pull than us in UAE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

Dred. wrote: »
    Really?

I'm sure the UK has more pull than us in UAE

That was my point, we have nothing to trade.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

theballz wrote: »
    How has ears not been nicked when all his crew have been put in the slammer, he working with Garda I wonder?

Hes not been wreckless or stupid like his mates thats why he was the leader of them

stingrayed wrote: »
    Agent cancer doing a brilliant job, he will get a knighthood from the queen soon, MTK opens a gym in Marseille, one of the biggest dealers in France moves from his hideout in Morocco to Dubai, and suddenly gets arrested, join the dots.

youre a genius , the nca in england should sign u up

• Registered Users Posts: 11,656 ✭✭✭✭ACitizenErased

The shooting of Patrick Lyons has been referred to GSOC under section 102 of the Garda Síochána Act - Section 102(1) requires that the Garda Commissioner shall refer to GSOC any matter that appears to the Garda Commissioner to indicate that the conduct of a member of An Garda Síochána may have resulted in the death of, or serious harm to, a person.

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2021/0220/1198334-patrick-lyons/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

That was my point, we have nothing to trade.

Gladly give them Mary Robinson seeing as they like her so much

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

tipptom wrote: »
    Gladly give them Mary Robinson seeing as they like her so much

:D:D Great post!

Probably simply a question of timing, looks like DK is getting stripped left right and center of his main dealers, then maybe the yanks will go in for the kill, there is obviously a very big picture political and criminal to be examined.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

what exactly would they be extraditing him for?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Johnsmithsnan

Surely the Sunday world have put that alleged informer in the **** with that article ? Not many could have known about that hit before it happened . I don’t know how they get away with that ****

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

The shooting of Patrick Lyons has been referred to GSOC under section 102 of the Garda Síochána Act - Section 102(1) requires that the Garda Commissioner shall refer to GSOC any matter that appears to the Garda Commissioner to indicate that the conduct of a member of An Garda Síochána may have resulted in the death of, or serious harm to, a person.

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2021/0220/1198334-patrick-lyons/

Thats odd isnt it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ScumRadar do not discuss moderation on thread, take it to feedback if you have an issue with it.

stingrayed wrote: »

somethign to liven up the board

sucioguapo wrote: »
    somethign to liven up the board

Always thought of buying a pet parrot, seems i got one for free. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 RC1985

Re the extradition of DK.

Let’s be honest, if the Irish police or UK police has something on him, they would be able to extradite him. Right now, they just don’t have enough evidence clearly.

Advertisement