Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

I'm surprised that Dubai/UAE is allowing itself to become a retirement home for the criminally insane, hardly the image they would like to be portraying and doubtfully sustainable in the long term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

RC1985 wrote: »
    Re the extradition of DK.

Let’s be honest, if the Irish police or UK police has something on him, they would be able to extradite him. Right now, they just don’t have enough evidence clearly.

Nobody shows their hand before the suspect is in their hands.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

fenian2020 wrote: »
    That’s an insult. He’s a clown n truth2021 is another clueless eejit. Wrong on both parts, I’ve been on here before but left coz of the likes of Banana Republic etc

Edit : Just had a gander of thetruth2021 posts hahaha I can see the similarities because he uses full stops and capitals but puts spaces between full stops and multiple commas in a row, I’d have a meltdown typing like that.
    You’re a clown plain and simple and so is that other gimp.

Mod:

Both of you are now threadbanned - do not post in this thread again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

what exactly would they be extraditing him for?
    Police say Leon Cullen, 33, is suspected to be the head of an organised crime group and is charged with supplying firearms and class A drugs.

Mr Cullen, one of Cheshire Police’s most wanted, was arrested in a joint operation by Cheshire Constabulary’s Serious and Organised Crime Unit, the National Crime Agency (NCA), the North West Regional Organised Crime Unit (NWROCU), Interpol and police authorities in the UAE.

i thought he was connected to some Liverpool posts on this thread which linked back to KOCG - but I might be mistaken

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭cocotheclown

abarkie wrote: »
    i thought he was connected to some Liverpool posts on this thread which linked back to KOCG - but I might be mistaken

Reported at the time to be bringing in guns for them and other stuff

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/mystery-over-major-irish-drug-13915647

but I think there's 2 Lee Cullens? 1 being 46 and one 33ish? (this one is leon not lee)

the Leon one was meant to be connected to Speke lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Pintsofstout

https://ganglandireland.wordpress.com/

Reading through this and the amount of ‘’No convictions” seems crazy high.

Reckon most cases the guards have it figured out but just unable to bring to trial?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 lolsean

https://ganglandireland.wordpress.com/

Reading through this and the amount of ‘’No convictions” seems crazy high.

Reckon most cases the guards have it figured out but just unable to bring to trial?

Says Zack Parker was killed by Finglas criminals. Surely thats been thoroughly debunked at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

abarkie wrote: »

i'm sure that is entirely possible but allegations alone are not sufficient to have him extradited. some evidence to form the basis of a charge would be required.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

i'm sure that is entirely possible but allegations alone are not sufficient to have him extradited. some evidence to form the basis of a charge would be required.

Totally correct and even harder to extradite when you have a top cop on your payroll, and also spend millions in the watch and jewellery shop of one of the closest friends of the big boss in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭LastODC

Roo and that handicap fogarty goin to have there charges upgraded to murder soon. Barry w died today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

LastODC wrote: »
    Roo and that handicap fogarty goin to have there charges upgraded to murder soon. Barry w died today

By my count, unless there's one I'm forgetting, there were four Dublin linked gangland murders in 2020, all of which have ended up in charges. They'd normally be lucky to get 10- 15% of them at most.

Was CL in Finglas the only serious attempt to murder?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭baldbear

LastODC wrote: »

What was the story about that shooting? He was left for over a year like that. Jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Was CL in Finglas the only serious attempt to murder?

There was a shooting in Kilbarrack that was barely discussed on here, and one of the Brennans in Kilmore which didn’t seem like a serious murder attempt. Also one of the young lads in Darndale?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 AcerJacer

And an attempt on PC after kmw on Jan 20 murder which hit the taxi man

Thesiger wrote: »
    There was a shooting in Kilbarrack that was barely discussed on here, and one of the Brennans in Kilmore which didn’t seem like a serious murder attempt. Also one of the young lads in Darndale?

Fairly sure all of these were essentially punishment shootings, rather than attempts to kill. Shot to the legs to put manners on someone, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭1968

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

1968 wrote: »

Do we still have the year and a day rule for murder? I know the british abolished it some time ago but i'm not sure if we did,

Do we still have the year and a day rule for murder? I know the british abolished it some time ago but i'm not sure if we did,

The lads will be praying he tests positive for Covid! Seems to be the go to for anybody else who dies within a mile of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

The lads will be praying he tests positive for Covid! Seems to be the go to for anybody else who dies within a mile of it.

What are the odds it would be the only time where covid isn't blamed after somebody tested positive within the last 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

Was out for a run though summerhill and ballybough, took a trip up Richmond Road and just after Leydens Cash amd Carry there's fairly fresh graffiti saying 'Roddy Sunbeds rats out'.

Anyone know what that's about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

we got rid of it.
    Had a fella convicted of attempted murder of his mate retried and convicted for murder when he died a few years back

https://www.independent.ie/regionals/herald/news/landmark-charge-over-pals-killing-27957434.html
    A man jailed for shooting his pal in the head has now been charged with his murder -- in a landmark legal case.

Ian Kenny spent two years in hospital in a coma, being fed through a tube, after the horror shooting at a shopping centre in July 2007.

In 2008 Jonathan Dunne (25) was jailed for 12 years for attempting to murder Mr Kenny of Monasterboice Road in Crumlin, West Dublin, who was 21 at the time.

When the father of two died last August -- after spending two years in a coma -- Jonathan Dunne could not be retried for his murder under existing laws.

The law has since been changed and a file returned to the DPP making Dunne one of the first people ever to be charged with murder after he had already been convicted of a lesser crime in the same incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

baldbear wrote: »
    What was the story about that shooting? He was left for over a year like that. Jaysus.

why were they shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Is that fella ger wild man who was with him when shot from
    Cabra originally ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭baldbear

why were they shot?

Never heard what the beef was about. Have no idea the exact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

italodisco wrote: »
    Was out for a run though summerhill and ballybough, took a trip up Richmond Road and just after Leydens Cash amd Carry there's fairly fresh graffiti saying 'Roddy Sunbeds rats out'.

Anyone know what that's about?

It's there 3or 4 weeks now

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

why were they shot?

I don't think that ever came out

Noseygit wrote: »
    It's there 3or 4 weeks now

Apologies, didn't notice it to be honest.

Am I right that this 'roddy' is the ginger guy Redmond?

I've heard his name mentioned alot over the last 2 years, particularly in a gym I frequent. Doesn't seem to be a popular guy in North inner city at all

• Registered Users Posts: 19 coolockgoss

Barry ripped jaya f from ayrfield of 50K so he got dumb and dumber to take him out because he wouldn’t do anything himself

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

italodisco wrote: »
    Apologies, didn't notice it to be honest.

Am I right that this 'roddy' is the ginger guy Redmond?

Roddy is Darren O Brien. Living in Hutch territory but more faces than Harvey Dent.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Roddy is Darren O Brien. Living in Hutch territory but more faces than Harvey Dent.
    Thanks for that,

Any links to him online, just trying to see is he someone I know to see, the name is very familiar but I've searched high amd low and no joy.

He better not be a fokin neighbour lol

Advertisement