Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Was he not involved in flooding the place with zimmos? I remember hearing him and Noel Duggan were bringing the zimmos in with the fags.

No that's 2 other people in nic but one them is involved in the smokes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

NorthCity wrote: »
    Paul Williams also said he was involved in a murder and contradicted himself by naming someone else as carrying out the murder, people can be wrong, you can be too it's ok :)

What do you think he's worth?
    If he had as much money as you say from "drugs" wouldn't he have got his family members offside at the height of the feud?

It's you're opinion and you're entitled to it, but just because you say so doesn't mean you're correct, everything points to his not, with the people he knew he could have flooded the place, bigger the the Kinahan.

Gangster gossip

The whistleblower MTK will bring you to it.[/QUOTE
    Duck Egg grew up with the Hutches , He knew as he drove passed the Monks home and pointed out the Monk as a drug dealer in the area exactly who he was pointing out . That was at a time long before the property boom when the monk was already extremely wealthy

Suppose if you keep throwing mud, you hope some will stick, however it will not keep the gardai off you Biggie and your off on partner in Dubai, until one rats on the other. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

He just posted here today :D

How do you know it is not a she? and probably there are more than 1 person posting using the account.

I'm saying even if he kept every cent of the money it still doesn't add up . He lost serious money on that apartment block he was involved in on Buckingham street , Jim Mansfield , Paddy Shanahan the monk all drug dealers who invested in property

So your saying out of every stroke he done the figures don't add up show me the figures you have for his strokes. No he didn't lose his money in that apartment block that was all sorted out with paddys family after he was killed your talking nothing but pony

It's time everyone got real and faced the fact everyone he mixes with and invests with are major drug dealers , He has wealth way beyond the cash robberies , He was pointed out on a tv programmed by Duck Egg as a drug dealer outside his home on Buckingham street , wake up

He has wealth from renting apartments shops and houses he's not a billionaire like cancer and his father if he was involved in drugs and had drug money all the turncoats in nic would of stuck with there own instead of taking cancers blood money. He owns a lot of property and he got it for next to nothing to what it's worth now he even gave corinthians a 99 year lease for free on the club. That's a garda not duckegg and he's called a crime boss not a drug dealer ye donut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

That doesn't prove anything, maybe duck had a problem with him at the time, what year was this when duck accused him of been drug dealer?

What do YOU think the monk is worth?
    If he was a big drug dealer wouldn't he have got all his family offside during the feud?

The guards wouldn't describe the monk as a likable ODC criminal if he was involved in drugs?

The monk would have been well outed by now if what you're saying is true.

Paul Williams called him an ODC not the gardai , The gardai called him a dangerous criminal who has left decent people traumatised for life . The staff at the Brinks depot feared they would die , The Monks best friend in the early days was Gerard Lee from Coolock , A drug dealer , Of course the Monk hates drugs and drug dealers , wake up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

I often wonder if he has some serious connections, or dirt on someone extremely influential, that allowed him to get away with so much for so long.

It's also bizarre how his nephew was allowed walk free from court despite being photographed fleeing the Regency with gun in hand.

Gerry was mixed up with the Mansfields, wasn't he? Wasn't the lad who inherited the 'gangland bank' from the Mansfields (who had his house in Templeogue shot up by Ricer) handling Gerry's cash?

Is that the secret to how he has been allowed to get away with so much?

He's not stupid, he comes across as quiet intelligent even with the strong accent, he has been done for plenty and didnt shy away for the fact he was involved in crime as a must because they grew up with fk all.

Patrick walked because of something dodge with fox, leak of names to jaws is plausible. Also 2 out of 400 Ided draglady as Patrick, whatever we may think, they had to prove it was him without doubt, dressed as a woman adds doubt.

He was also close to the penguin, that there should show he could have flooded the place with gear or coke but he didn't.
    Paul Williams called him an ODC not the gardai , The gardai called him a dangerous criminal who has left decent people traumatised for life . The staff at the Brinks depot feared they would die , The Monks best friend in the early days was Gerard Lee from Coolock , A drug dealer , Of course the Monk hates drugs and drug dealers , wake up

You're twisting everything to suit your narrative.
    If you work in a bank you're expecting to be robbed at some point, that's their job, c#nts have robbed people for long enough.

I was taking you seriously, but you're taking the piss now.

So because so of his friends was drug users or dealers that makes him one?

What your issue with Gerry or the hutches in general

Gerard Lee wasn't his best mate but he did work with him on strokes his best mates got hooked on smack and are dead he despises drugs and yea some blokes he done strokes with invested there money in drugs but not the monk and now I know where your getting your info from paul Williams and his books any chapters in it on him drug dealing?

He's not stupid, he comes across as quiet intelligent even with the strong accent, he has been done for plenty and didnt shy away for the fact he was involved in crime as a must because they grew up with fk all.

Patrick walked because of something dodge with fox, leak of names to jaws is plausible. Also 2 out of 400 Ided draglady as Patrick, whatever we may think, they had to prove it was him without doubt, dressed as a woman adds doubt.

He was also close to the penguin, that there should show he could have flooded the place with gear or coke but he didn't.

Exactly penguins right hand man is his brother in law he could of got in to drugs anytime he wanted to but wouldn't he hates drugs and what they did to his family and friends

He has wealth from renting apartments shops and houses he's not a billionaire like cancer and his father if he was involved in drugs and had drug money all the turncoats in nic would of stuck with there own instead of taking cancers blood money. He owns a lot of property and he got it for next to nothing to what it's worth now he even gave corinthians a 99 year lease for free on the club. That's a garda not duckegg and he's called a crime boss not a drug dealer ye donut

He throws his drug money around , what is your point , He bought cheap property which would later became valuable , He was worth a fortune before the property boom , He also paid 1.5m to cab before the property boom , Drugs ,
    I lived around the corner from him at the time , The areas local shops consisted of a corner shop (Buckingham Street) still there no connection with the Monk , The other was a part time sparsely stocked shop near the church , Listen i understand you've got the horn for the Monk , I haven't , I see him for what he is ,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

How do you know it is not a she? and probably there are more than 1 person posting using the account.

Last year it definitely seemed a few were using the account, now it's the one person who I believe is male, who hates cancer with a passion, you can sense it in their posts.

Their Twitter account has to be worth some money, with the traffic they're getting.

He throws his drug money around , what is your point , He bought cheap property which would later became valuable , He was worth a fortune before the property boom , He also paid 1.5m to cab before the property boom , Drugs ,
    I lived around the corner from him at the time , The areas local shops consisted of a corner shop (Buckingham Street) still there no connection with the Monk , The other was a part time sparsely stocked shop near the church , Listen i understand you've got the horn for the Monk , I haven't , I see him for what he is ,

Ye drug money good one just after you tried say duckegg was a garda and he was called a drug dealer instead of a crime boss. I didn't say the property boom he bought the property well before that when it was dirt cheap before the ifsc was there. I didn't say where the shops were your grasping for straws waiting on more news from Paul Williams. Yea you can see him for what he is an imaginary drug dealer he might be a lot of things but a drug dealers not one ye spoofer

Gerard Lee wasn't his best mate but he did work with him on strokes his best mates got hooked on smack and are dead he despises drugs and yea some blokes he done strokes with invested there money in drugs but not the monk and now I know where your getting your info from paul Williams and his books any chapters in it on him drug dealing?

I lived in coolock before moving to Joseph mansions , The Monk use to hang around with Lee and a few others , If you are familiar with Lee's home it is like a cul de sac off Kilbarron road , They would hang around in there , Lee's father repaired shoes but many people stopped calling to the house due to their presence ,

I lived in coolock before moving to Joseph mansions , The Monk use to hang around with Lee and a few others , If you are familiar with Lee's home it is like a cul de sac off Kilbarron road , They would hang around in there , Lee's father repaired shoes but many people stopped calling to the house due to their presence ,

what's Gerard Lee got to do with anything they done strokes together that was it some the blokes he done strokes with were on smack does that mean he was a smack head. Your talking proper pony show me these figures you have before I waste anymore time

Ye drug money good one just after you tried say duckegg was a garda and he was called a drug dealer instead of a crime boss. I didn't say the property boom he bought the property well before that when it was dirt cheap before the ifsc was there. I didn't say where the shops were your grasping for straws waiting on more news from Paul Williams. Yea you can see him for what he is an imaginary drug dealer he might be a lot of things but a drug dealers not one ye spoofer

Is English a second language for you ? Where did i say Duck Egg was a Garda ? RTE made a programme about drug dealing in NIC , Duck Egg was part of a group of concerned residents against drug dealers , Duck Egg was driven around sumerhill and Buckingham street , The Monk was seen on the footpath , He was joined by two guys on a motorcycle , Duck Egg who knows the Monk well said he's a drug dealer

Is English a second language for you ? Where did i say Duck Egg was a Garda ? RTE made a programme about drug dealing in NIC , Duck Egg was part of a group of concerned residents against drug dealers , Duck Egg was driven around sumerhill and Buckingham street , The Monk was seen on the footpath , He was joined by two guys on a motorcycle , Duck Egg who knows the Monk well said he's a drug dealer

That was a garda pointing out the monk and they called him a crime boss not a drug dealer

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

A man that detests drugs, gets brought into a drug feud. Monk has his own family (wife, children, grandkids) i wonder why he even bothered getting involved? Gary, Patrick, Patsy involved in drugs he maybe should of said thats your own mess, you know what your involved in, its your problem. He was questioned in an interview about bouncer and garys drug involvement if i am correct, he should of disowned them then and stuck with it. Theres Harry in jail now for drugs.

Sad ending for Duck Egg and Kingsize also who never bothered with drugs, killed in a drug feud.

Tallant said in a recent interview Monk now is involved in things she is sure he never thought he would be and is working hard. Is she suggesting he now is involved with drugs?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

Last year it definitely seemed a few were using the account, now it's the one person who I believe is male, who hates cancer with a passion, you can sense it in their posts.

Their Twitter account has to be worth some money, with the traffic they're getting.

The boxing links would suggest male but I believe there are several posters and I think that there is a female link. I doubt we will ever really know but sure a bit of speculation never goes amiss on the boards.

That was a garda pointing out the monk and they called him a crime boss not a drug dealer

Watch the video , it was Duck Egg , Why would a garda point out the Monk an ODC as a drug dealer ?

The boxing links would suggest male but I believe there are several posters and I think that there is a female link. I doubt we will ever really know but sure a bit of speculation never goes amiss on the boards.

Hopefully stops mentioning that Darren Gee muppet soon.

• Advertisement

Watch the video , it was Duck Egg , Why would a garda point out the Monk an ODC as a drug dealer ?

I seen it duckegg was on it earlier its a jorno and a garda going around in a squad car and the garda point the monk out and says he a crime boss in the area no mention of drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

What's the story with latest shooting?Was it a domestic?

I hear 3 fellas from the north brought down to threaten a fella he gets tooled up shoots at the 3 fellas shoots woman 3 times then in rushing out of the flat shoots himself lads in the flat done CPR on the woman kept her alive guards lifted them after but released them.

Now will ye give me them figures ye keep going on about

John_D3 wrote: »
    A man that detests drugs, gets brought into a drug feud. Monk has his own family (wife, children, grandkids) i wonder why he even bothered getting involved? Gary, Patrick, Patsy involved in drugs he maybe should of said thats your own mess, you know what your involved in, its your problem. He was questioned in an interview about bouncer and garys drug involvement if i am correct, he should of disowned them then and stuck with it. Theres Harry in jail now for drugs.

Sad ending for Duck Egg and Kingsize also who never bothered with drugs, killed in a drug feud.

Tallant said in a recent interview Monk now is involved in things she is sure he never thought he would be and is working hard. Is she suggesting he now is involved with drugs?

No she saying he never thought he would be involved in a gangland feud with his family getting killed and ye can't not get involved when there is hitmen been sent to kill ye

No she saying he never thought he would be involved in a gangland feud with his family getting killed and ye can't not get involved when there is hitmen been sent to kill ye

Was he involved in the talks with the agreement between moore being paid and patrick to get the knees done? This would of been before a hitman was sent for him.

He should of disowned Gary and co well before that in my opinion.

John_D3 wrote: »
    Was he involved in the talks with the agreement between moore being paid and patrick to get the knees done? This would of been before a hitman was sent for him.

He should of disowned Gary and co well before that in my opinion.

Ye he was but cancer insisted he be involved in the talks and your entitle to your opinion but some people would do anything for there family if there lifes in danger even if they are involved in drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mrh1974

It's time everyone got real and faced the fact everyone he mixes with and invests with are major drug dealers , He has wealth way beyond the cash robberies , He was pointed out on a tv programmed by Duck Egg as a drug dealer outside his home on Buckingham street , wake up

Unless you are gonna say you KNOW he put X amount of Euros into an import with a person you know, or that someone in the actual swindle told you, thats a bit of a Judas post.

Nosey git that I am though, and seeing as you obviously know how much money he has. Whats he worth?

Is there any truth to the rumour that Cancer was molested as a kid, possibly by an uncle?

Not a rumour it's true that's why Cancer had him shot in the legs

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/taxi-driver--james-boylan-2814489.amp

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Does anyone know who the papers are alleging is the Kinahan linked guy who was at the protest in Grafton Street last week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Gerry made a fair few bob (millions) in property with matt Kelly too.
    I'm surprised nobody had a go at Matt as they are close,as was king size and duck egg

Advertisement