Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Exactly, last thing the garda want is a power vacuum from killester to drogheda , and some of the north, plus he is the newspaper face of a gang that has been together for a long time who will want revenge, plus he willhave a constant bill running with international scarface looking mofos who willwant you to foot the bill if you kill him.

Cops know what's going on 24/7 - Grasses chirping like canaries.

Difference is he doesn't make noise and that's what the cops like. Not to mention the amount he's paying off. Comes with the territory.

Hutch / Kinahan feud messy, noisy and communities in fear. The shades won't stand for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

and who is the suspect for the Trevor O' murder?

Frizzy?

poor soul, RIP. imagine on vcation and some retard uploads on you in front of family, something about " mistaken identity" that just not enough of a description. horrible.

intials should be fine but brain not working that well today so PM would be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Kaizer Sosa

and who is the suspect for the Trevor O' murder?

Frizzy?

poor soul, RIP. imagine on vcation and some retard uploads on you in front of family, something about " mistaken identity" that just not enough of a description. horrible.

intials should be fine but brain not working that well today so PM would be :)

Wasn't it Glen Clarke, Darwin award winner? Suspected of three mistaken identity hits and then tops it off by accidentally shooting himself by staring down the barrel of a loaded gun he had in his car the absolute dope. These hitmen are no Carlos the Jackals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Not on good terms with Frizzy. :D

Who, me?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Cops know what's going on 24/7 - Grasses chirping like canaries.

Difference is he doesn't make noise and that's what the cops like. Not to mention the amount he's paying off. Comes with the territory.

Hutch / Kinahan feud messy, noisy and communities in fear. The shades won't stand for that.

IMHO...

Big = stability for Garda = tout on smaller fish

E.g. Redmond getting caught on a night out

Dislikes the limelight but loves the notoriety.

Has to keep the Darndale scrotes on a leash but uses them when convenient.

Watches the forums / social media for chatter.

Will ultimately pay the price for some of his previous actions e.g. Ryan’s or from an Internal threat from younger, hungrier and ambitious gang members.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Thesiger

IMHO...

Will ultimately pay the price for some of his previous actions e.g. Ryan’s or from an Internal threat from younger, hungrier and ambitious gang members.

I often wonder how a guy from down Donnycarney/Marino came to have so much influence up in Coolock and Donaghmede.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

Friends with the high profile sports star with a city as his "surname"?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Interestedxx1

does anyone have any info on shootings of brian downes and eddie ward in 2007 ? i seen in the papers in april that Gill is supposed to be linked to it..... anyone know anything

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Trevor O'Neill was not mistaken. He was shot out of frustration in the back after JH ran off

• Registered Users Posts: 9 The koolkat

Thesiger wrote: »
    I often wonder how a guy from down Donnycarney/Marino came to have so much influence up in Coolock and Donaghmede.
    He hung around darndale when he was a teen himself all his mates are from the area, he gained respect as he could have a knock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

He hung around darndale when he was a teen himself all his mates are from the area, he gained respect as he could have a knock

Gill can have a knock? Wouldn’t have thought that.

See Redmond the triathlete, was his da responsible for Clayton lighieos da’s death?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Who, me?

Nah GB :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

high_tower wrote: »
    Do we boot out foreign criminals ?
    They're EU citizens so I don't think so.

Plenty of Lithuanians in prison over here. One of the largest foreign contingents.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

IMHO...

What does big deal in ? Would it mainly be coke or does he supply the lot,coke,hash etc ?
    I guess the start up money came from tiger jobs,would he still be into Jobs of that nature ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Was the targetting of jh them times all because of his h name or is or was he involved in some game of his own?
    Imagine going about your 9 to 5 and this thrown on your head
    Different if you involved in some way you can expect some **** but if you were totally innocent be hard to take
    If it was me id go to dubai and cut dks throat in the lobby of his tower or wherever i could get him from the injustice of it all

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

What does big deal in ? Would it mainly be coke or does he supply the lot,coke,hash etc ?
    I guess the start up money came from tiger jobs,would he still be into Jobs of that nature ?

He wouldn't bother with tiger jobs anymore. That just gained him capital at the start so he could become the main man. As far as i know he deals mostly coke and weed. Avoids heroin which again is another reason why Guards might not mind him being the top dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

Trevor O'Neill was not mistaken. He was shot out of frustration in the back after JH ran off

How would you know that?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

SSLil wrote: »
    What is the ****ing point of that
    Inevitable.
    Anyway joy at home be better than any turkish hellhole youd imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Syndic

His little Darndale crew definitely sell crack anyway.

See Redmond the triathlete, was his da responsible for Clayton lighieos da’s death?

The father of Roo and the triathlete was responsible for the death of Clayton's brother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Inevitable.

Cancer will have the Turkish babas looking after him inside, as long as he keeps quiet, or he will end up as kebab meat, plenty of turk lawyers and judges like the cash, my bet he does not set foot in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,437 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Inevitable.

if he comes back here he is doing life. he must think bearing a few months in a turkish prison on the off chance of not being extradited is worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Syndic wrote: »
    His little Darndale crew definitely sell crack anyway.

The father of Roo and the triathlete was responsible for the death of Clayton's brother.

The triathlete is not roos da, and had nothing to do with anybody dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

The heroin is probably of a better quality and cheaper in the Turkish prison.

Also, most likely cheaper to pay folk off to have a better standard of living than in the kinahan wing of the joy.

All only speculation

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SSLil

The triathlete is not roos da, and had nothing to do with anybody dying.

I think they mean that the triathlete and roo's da (they are brothers) was responsible for the Leighio death.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

does anyone have any info on shootings of brian downes and eddie ward in 2007 ? i seen in the papers in april that Gill is supposed to be linked to it..... anyone know anything

I remember that well. That Eddie Ward fella was from Galway where I used to live, rough ould spot so it was when I was there many moons ago and there was an attempted shooting there aswell a few years ago, it’s not Galway city but a 30 minute drive from it. Eddie and the wife bought a house there just before he died so he did. I remember it well cause The Monk was at the funeral Everyone was on about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Cl1 and 2 100% sell crack

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Cl1 and 2 100% sell crack

Would big pay them well for doing so ? I'm guessing since big is supplying them the crack he would be make more out if it.
    What would bugs weekly/monthly take be roughly ? 50/100k

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Would big pay them well for doing so ? I'm guessing since big is supplying them the crack he would be make more out if it.

He’s hardly running a payroll system with wage slips.

He’d have close distributors taking boxes of flake and washing it into rock or just selling it as rock (crack).

These are selling half boxes, bars, half bars of it to the younger kids i.e like of CL who break it down again into ozs for little run arounds who work the graft phones or themselves and these Ozs are broken down again into the 0.5g rocks sold on the street. If a Oz I’d crack is 1500 and each 0.5g is €50 a little street grafter stands to make around double their money back off the cost of an Oz, c.€1,400. Move a couple of ozs a week and hey presto a heap load of 17 years olds are wearing quid Canada goose jackets and datejusts.

In regards to how much JG is making a week the only person who even remotely has an idea is him and maybe the person he gets his work off and even at that he’s using a number of different people if it’s green and ricks. It would have to been in the €100k’s a week at a minimum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

I would guess a lot more I heard the Mcguires in Drogheda were rumoured to take in over 20K a week from just Coke in there area

Advertisement