Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,281 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Something the Republican movement would know a thing or two about

Mafia Informers threatened with large sentences, making them easier to flip, but I heard from a horse's mouth head that Special Branch would just threaten to have you killed in the good old days
    FYP

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Was down there today. Can’t see much but seems to be something there by the lads heading down into one area in the trees

I'd say someone is after cutting a deal to save themselves

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Housefree

Will be insane if they find the body part in the most obvious place it could be given the location of the house and the fact they already covered the area

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

Housefree wrote: »
    Will be insane if they find the body part in the most obvious place it could be given the location of the house and the fact they already covered the area

I've no real sympathy for the young fella but I'd like to see him laid to rest properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Googleyes wrote: »
    I'd say someone is after cutting a deal to save themselves

Was thinking the same which one of the three recent arrests was it tho 🀔

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Seems the Reals do most of their work in the south, when they first formed, sensing a power vacuum with the Provos going on ceasefire, after the disaster of the Omagh bomb the Provos killed a few of them and put the ****s up the others, like most dissident groups they spend most of the time shooting eachother, theres been about 17 "changes in leadership" since they've formed.

Probably why Alan Ryan shat himself when he threatened that group of people and one of them turned out to be a Provo, this was a few weeks before he got shot

Most believe BIG had him done. Reckon he was doing a job for the provos?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

I kinda think it’s the female involved trying to save face. In a way I don’t blame her.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

theballz wrote: »
    Most believe BIG had him done. Reckon he was doing a job for the provos?

Nah I think the guy was just an ex Provo with connections and Ryan didn't realise until the guy asked him to clarify wether the threat included him, this was actually claimed by a friend of the Ryans in an article she wrote, she said Ryan quickly retracted the threat upon realising who he was, it's just interesting

Big probably had him done but I think he likely had the go ahead from the upper brass because Ryan was getting too big for hisboots ,the Ryan faction was expelled from the Reals and his remaining loyalists actually killed a Real IRA member in retaliation, but Big was never touched.

We know Big is an informer but he probably had other high assurances before making the move on Ryan.

I don't understand why Eamon Kelly was killed, they said it was retaliation for Ryan but was he ever suspected of involvement? It's said Kelly was an old supporter of the stickies (Official IRA who went on ceasefire in the 70s who the Provos and INLA originated and split off from) which isn't something you'd hear a lot from Dublin gangland figures as most of them probably don't even know who the sticks were (The INLA made a move to eliminate them after their ceasefire but they found out they still had guns and weren't afraid to use them)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Nah I think the guy was just an ex Provo with connections and Ryan didn't realise until the guy asked him to clarify wether the threat included him, this was actually claimed by a friend of the Ryans in an article she wrote, she said Ryan quickly retracted the threat upon realising who he was, it's just interesting

Big probably had him done but I think he likely had the go ahead from the upper brass because Ryan was getting too big for hisboots ,the Ryan faction was expelled from the Reals and his remaining loyalists actually killed a Real IRA member in retaliation, but Big was never touched.

We know Big is an informer but he probably had other high assurances before making the move on Ryan.

I don't understand why Eamon Kelly was killed, they said it was retaliation for Ryan but was he ever suspected of involvement? It's said Kelly was an old supporter of the stickies (Official IRA who went on ceasefire in the 70s who the Provos and INLA originated and split off from) which isn't something you'd hear a lot from Dublin gangland figures as most of them probably don't even know who the sticks were (The INLA made a move to eliminate them after their ceasefire but they found out they still had guns and weren't afraid to use them)

thanks just wondering:

who was the ex provo that Ryan threatened?

was the Ryan faction expelled after his killing? that was my understanding but was wondering.

who was the REAL member that Ryans loyalist killed?

why do "we" think JG is a tout? seems to run a tight ship, was up for serious charges and got off-is that only reason?

thought the K's killed Kelly but i might be thinking of some else.

Ya i read deadly divisions too

thanks just wondering:

who was the ex provo that Ryan threatened?

was the Ryan faction expelled after his killing? that was my understanding but was wondering.

who was the REAL member that Ryans loyalist killed?

why do "we" think JG is a tout? seems to run a tight ship, was up for serious charges and got off-is that only reason?

The girl doesn't name the Provo in the article, but she evidently knew the Ryans well

Can't remember his name but three of Ryan's associates got jailed for it, why would they go after him rather than Big?

We know he's a tout because he has all the hallmarks of being a tout, anybody will tell you nobody gets that lucky all of the time, including that Gardai story about catching him in a car with a gun on his way to shoot somebody lol, rockstar spud has never and will never pull the trigger in his life, they overplayed their hand with that yarn.

But strangely he is free, rich, his enemies all get arrested or killed while he is unhassled and is happy to run with the story that he 'took on the RA and won', nah mate, nobody is that good

Spud is no criminal genius mate, he's just an asset

• Advertisement

thanks just wondering:

Well Sean Connolly is a Real IRA member and he's doing life for Kelly's murder, it was his sister who got shot the other day. Don't know if the Ks were involved but it seems like a RIRA hit

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Can't remember his name but three of Ryan's associates got jailed for it, why would they go after him rather than Big?

Peter Butterly

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MagoP

Always thought it was a bit weird BIG was still walking if it really was him behind it. Can't see how Ryan's Crew could have let him live, even if just for the sake of their own reputations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

The girl doesn't name the Provo in the article, but she evidently knew the Ryans well

We know he's a tout because he has all the hallmarks of being a tout, anybody will tell you nobody gets that lucky all of the time, including that Gardai story about catching him in a car with a gun on his way to shoot somebody lol, rockstar spud has never and will never pull the trigger in his life, they overplayed their hand with that yarn.

But strangely he is free, rich, his enemies all get arrested or killed while he is unhassled and is happy to run with the story that he 'took on the RA and won', nah mate, nobody is that good

Spud is no criminal genius mate, he's just an asset

Every drug dealer at that level is a rat, otherwise they would never get to that position, it is part and parcel of the scum nature.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

MagoP wrote: »
    Always thought it was a bit weird BIG was still walking if it really was him behind it. Can't see how Ryan's Crew could have let him live, even if just for the sake of their own reputations.

My thoughts exactly.

Credit where it’s due, BIG is spinning the right plates if he is clipping Ra lads and not facing repercussions.

Imagine someone like EARS being involved with them? He’d be well out his depth. Giller seems to be on top of it (even if he is a rat)

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

theballz wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly.

Credit where it’s due, BIG is spinning the right plates if he is clipping Ra lads and not facing repercussions.

Imagine someone like EARS being involved with them? He’d be well out his depth. Giller seems to be on top of it (even if he is a rat)

I thought he took out the people in Ryan's crew who could strike back in a fairly close time frame? I know the Ryan junior murder was years later but I was under the assumption BIG didn't do that as he had become a barber and wanted to leave that life behind

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Peter Butterly
    Butterlys mrs claimed at the trial of guys who shot him that peter had 5 active death threats at time of his killing and 1 was from ryan

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    Was thinking the same which one of the three recent arrests was it tho ��

Shocking to say but i would reckon the rats would have it well chewed now at this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

A Gardas gaf raided over Pappy Lyons murder I assume this is because they were running him as a tout?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

So we know who Bonnie is after the M50 race, but who is her Clyde.

m50.png

https://www.instagram.com/g.g_420_/?utm_source=ig_embed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Looks like Sam Maguire to me. I heard loads about him coming back to Dublin over the past few years.

One week on boards and fishing for reactions. Why bother?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 MrMedium

stingrayed wrote: »

m50.png

Richie Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Paul Gallagher murder in paper recently as his mate got 6 months for withholding
    something doesn't add up - they all drove together to the field, shot him and left his mate (Sean Barrett) in the car who could have ID'd them if he wanted.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6684432/sister-dad-murdered-finding-brother-dead-field/

anybody know any more? rem at the time rumours Gallagher was a rip off merchant robbing drugs on people.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

stingrayed wrote: »

m50.png

Ohh my days, The Bonnie & Clyde of Ballymun hahaha two absolute tincan makers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭celt262

Don Logan wrote: »
    Ohh my days, The Bonnie & Clyde of Ballymun hahaha two absolute tincan makers

She has a lovely bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

celt262 wrote: »
    She has a lovely bottom.

Gave her an aul follow there to see

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Don Logan wrote: »
    Gave her an aul follow there to see

She’ll have a nice tan next week

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Normal One

Partial remains found in the search in Drogheda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Normal One wrote: »
    Partial remains found in the search in Drogheda

They musta had solid information that his remains were there.

Advertisement