Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Normal One wrote: »
    Partial remains found in the search in Drogheda

Absolute muppets to bury it and subsequently leave it right beside the crime scene. Of course they were never bright sparks to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Housefree

Disgrace it wasn't found originally, it's the most obvious place to dump something from the house + they had searched the area

Have the body parts been there all the time or could they have been moved there after initial search?

Have the body parts been there all the time or could they have been moved there after initial search?

With the heat on them after the murder I doubt anyone was moving body parts, place was flooded with Garda.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

celt262 wrote: »
    She has a lovely bottom.

The wonder of filters, reality is she has a face like a melted welly

• Advertisement

Housefree wrote: »
    With the heat on them after the murder I doubt anyone was moving body parts, place was flooded with Garda.

How the **** did they not search there in the beginning? This extra bit of crazy to an already crazy situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

RTE claim the search will continue tomorrow, so what did they get and what's still left to be found?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

40 meters from the house. The area was searched 4 times. How the **** wasn’t that found. No COVID restrictions anyway at this site, about 50 kids standing over the site

Well, they didn't just decide to go back and search a place they already searched on a whim, someone sang without doubt.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

For those not familiar with the area, the place being searched is an area literally across the road from the house where the murder happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

The wonder of filters, reality is she has a face like a melted welly

I agree about the face but the ass is fine would you admit?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

40 meters from the house. The area was searched 4 times. How the **** wasn’t that found. No COVID restrictions anyway at this site, about 50 kids standing over the site

I suppose its possible that the remains weren't there when they searched it 4 times. The scumbags could have then placed them there after the searches were finished. Who knows. Hard to believe they buried the remains given the proximity to the house?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MagoP

celt262 wrote: »
    I agree about the face but the ass is fine would you admit?

That ass is as filtered as her face

I suppose its possible that the remains weren't there when they searched it 4 times. The scumbags could have then placed them there after the searches were finished. Who knows. Hard to believe they buried the remains given the proximity to the house?

All the other parts were traveling around the country in cars and bags. It's perfectly plausible to think these parts were left there after the initial searches under the assumption that they would not be back to search there again.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Guinness69

RTE claim the search will continue tomorrow, so what did they get and what's still left to be found?

Two more bodies to be found

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

MagoP wrote: »
    That ass is as filtered as her face

She’s rotten and her arse is flat. Head like a well chewed toffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

Housefree wrote: »

???

The head ended up in Dublin !! They had plenty of time to move body parts but at a guess I'd say that the body was hidden in a car or another house locally and probably buried when the heat died down.
    Quite possible also though that he was buried there initially and was missed during the original search. If the sod is cut in one or two pieces and either rain or water washes away the loose earth it would be quite easy to miss it. I don't know the area but by the sounds of it 'hidden in plain sight' could enter the equation as well.

Was there not a certain girl lifted by the cops lately. I’m sure she had info and could be the source for the find.

???

The head ended up in Dublin !! They had plenty of time to move body parts but at a guess I'd say that the body was hidden in a car or another house locally and probably buried when the heat died down.
    Quite possible as to have also though that he was buried there initially and was missed during the original search. If the sod is cut in one or two pieces and either rain or water washes away the loose earth it would be quite easy to miss it. I don't know the area but by the sounds of it 'hidden in plain sight' could enter the equation as well.

Had to have been moved there at a later date, I’m sure the Garda would use dogs in their search initially

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Well I nevah said nuttin man

Why would they chance to take the remains back to pretty much the site of the murder when there's a lot of lonely green fields around not too far away and a river?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Braysfinest

Cops were acting on info received from a male for the search

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YogiOg

Given the fact it’s been 14 months since the murder, I’d imagine that whatever remains they found won’t be fully intact. Anyone have any idea what they’d be able to gain from what they found?

Well I nevah said nuttin man

Why would they chance to take the remains back to pretty much the site of the murder when there's a lot of lonely green fields around not too far away and a river?

Rivers, fields, the ocean, forests, an abandoned quarry, wastelands all well within short driving distance and they choose the patch of grass opposite their house.

YogiOg wrote: »
    Given the fact it’s been 14 months since the murder, I’d imagine that whatever remains they found won’t be fully intact. Anyone have any idea what they’d be able to gain from what they found?

I'm only basing this off archaeological information but bones can show abrasions or whatnot from a blade.

YogiOg wrote: »

Could probably gain that whoever is talking is telling the truth and surely they are giving up others

• Registered Users Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Stooped wrote: »
    Rivers, fields, the ocean, forests, an abandoned quarry, wastelands all well within short driving distance and they choose the patch of grass opposite their house.

No ocean in Drogheda unless it's a nite club

2ndcoming wrote: »
    No ocean in Drogheda unless it's a nite club

Yeah I honestly can't explain why I said ocean.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Then again the Irish Sea is only 5 minutes up the road so your not totally wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

If there still searching i wrecking the tools they used was placed along with the torso,bleeding dummies if the case

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,058 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    If there still searching i wrecking the tools they used was placed along with the torso,bleeding dummies if the case

Weren't the tools put in a fire in the back garden. ?

Advertisement