Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Even the normal screws do not trust him now, he must enjoy ratting, always has always does, and gets those that see through him killed.

snake.png

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6691449/freddie-thompson-alarm-portlaoise-prison-criminal-damage/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,373 ✭✭✭corner of hells

@stingrayed

talkin absolute tripe as usual, they’ve nothin to do with Pappy, the associates involved in criminality sell major weed m hash, not murder like you’re pullin from yer hole, the money launderin investigation is coz her fella Richie got nicked with 40k of his own money in 2019 which is still ongoing, he has 1 the best weed phones in north Dublin, stop chattin bubbles, why would they stay in Spain? they go 10 times a year minimum, Richie is a good kid he’s not no gangbanger or scum, she has major mental health issues that need sortin tho

Nice bit of free advertising for him and his weed phone.

stingrayed wrote: »
    Even the normal screws do not trust him now, he must enjoy ratting, always has always does, and gets those that see through him killed.

snake.png

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6691449/freddie-thompson-alarm-portlaoise-prison-criminal-damage/

Stingrayed everyones fave s*n reading liverpool fan . Google christy kinahan karate theyre pal and paste us in a link , dont know how to use it meself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

she's got a masculine jaw

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

ElZee wrote: »

Someone talked definitely, reckon was it PC’s bird ? Wonder does she have anything else on them to get a conviction

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Don Logan wrote: »
    Someone talked definitely, reckon was it PC’s bird ? Wonder does she have anything else on them to get a conviction

Surely its in her best interest to keep her mouth shut considering how deep she is in it with the clean up and all she's not gonna come out of it with no jail time surely. Who is the other lad not PC that was arrested , he be the right lad now for ratting.

And aswell she be hated by both sides of the fued then unless She is going swapping back to the side she started on.

sucioguapo wrote: »
    Stingrayed everyones fave s*n reading liverpool fan . Google christy kinahan karate theyre pal and paste us in a link , dont know how to use it meself

Proving your waffling intelligence again, nobody is blaming Christy for cancers bad deeds, you really need to unfollow me, my posts seem to hit you in a sensitive area. :D

• Advertisement

Tomtom3105 wrote: »
    Surely its in her best interest to keep her mouth shut considering how deep she is in it with the clean up and all she's not gonna come out of it with no jail time surely. Who is the other lad not PC that was arrested , he be the right lad now for ratting.

And aswell she be hated by both sides of the fued then unless She is going swapping back to the side she started on.

I think they could’ve given her a deal, I mean people got off with a lot worse than help clean up. No one would be able to get at her in jail anyway. Who was she riding on the other side, Hot wheels?

I think they could’ve given her a deal, I mean people got off with a lot worse than help clean up. No one would be able to get at her in jail anyway. Who was she riding on the other side, Hot wheels?

Yup. Sure if she got a deal so she won't get time she be out on the street on her own after crossing both sides of the feud ?

Yup. Sure if she got a deal so she won't get time she be out on the street on her own after crossing both sides of the feud ?

She might get protection and moved to another county or over to England maybe? Sure didn’t the Guards start protecting witnesses for the first time in Irish history after the whole John Gilligan situation during the 90’s?

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

I remember these rumours going around about Parker a whlle back but completely forgot about it

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

She might get protection and moved to another county or over to England maybe? Sure didn’t the Guards start protecting witnesses for the first time in Irish history after the whole John Gilligan situation during the 90’s?

Why was that girl Liam Byrne threatened to kil, tried to bribe, and had shot at because she was going to testify against him beating her boyfriend with a baseball bat for pretty much no reason never given protection? She was attacked in court and everything, a complete shambles and disgrace that was

Proving your waffling intelligence again, nobody is blaming Christy for cancers bad deeds, you really need to unfollow me, my posts seem to hit you in a sensitive area. :D

Me a waffler ha your a gas man i give u that , as others have said before on this u read the red tops like an excited kid and form your own theories abt whats happening then u present it as fact on this.. like kinahan or cancer as u call him priming capper hajahaha u maybe inadvertently outed yourself as a waffler by saying that , thot people would jst belive ya

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Me a waffler ha your a gas man i give u that , as others have said before on this u read the red tops like an excited kid and form your own theories abt whats happening then u present it as fact on this.. like kinahan or cancer as u call him priming capper hajahaha u maybe inadvertently outed yourself as a waffler by saying that , thot people would jst belive ya
    Have to agree them papers talk pony

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Cancer priming capper? Hahahha fcuksake capper can’t even tie his own shoes

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Housefree

Could be PCs mate who got pulled in, he has a new child

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

No you just fill this forum with loads of tabloid crap have no insight and make stupid assumptions constantly.
    Your boring bud. As the old saying goes if you dont have anything good to say dont say anything at all.
    Try it. Please...Pretty please even

• Advertisement

theballz wrote: »
    Cancer priming capper? Hahahha fcuksake capper can’t even tie his own shoes

You might be totally correct, however look at all the other loons out there with half a brain working for the K,s, seems he needs more without a brain to believe the lies he tells them, being intelligent is not an asset for DK.

Why was that girl Liam Byrne threatened to kil, tried to bribe, and had shot at because she was going to testify against him beating her boyfriend with a baseball bat for pretty much no reason never given protection? She was attacked in court and everything, a complete shambles and disgrace that was

To be honest man I never even knew about that

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭portlaoisepal

he cant do his time
    whinger

• Registered Users Posts: 24 antics1

Tell me, is no one else baffled how the guards did not find the torso of that young lad in drogheda until now? As someone said, the field is right beside the house, the most obvious place to bury it. This is a complete embarrassment for guards. Right up there at the top of the tree on their list of **** ups

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭portlaoisepal

antics1 wrote: »
    Tell me, is no one else baffled how the guards did not find the torso of that young lad in drogheda until now? As someone said, the field is right beside the house, the most obvious place to bury it. This is a complete embarrassment for guards. Right up there at the top of the tree on their list of **** ups
    very same as bobby ryan in tipp slurry tank

You might be totally correct, however look at all the other loons out there with half a brain working for the K,s, seems he needs more without a brain to believe the lies he tells them, being intelligent is not an asset for DK.

all based on what u read in the daily scum , why do u write as if this is something that u know first hand..

antics1 wrote: »

You would have to rationalise it was moved there after like that time the lad went in the river as a decoy and the shed was set on fire maybe then cos surely be to god between all the other stuff they were doing, (cleaning, destroying evidence reflooring the house amd signing on at the station,) they did not manage to Bury a bag of body so close without being seen and without the disturbed ground being noticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kingpin88

Whos 'Mr D' supposed to be the gunman in Lee Boylan shooting, driver got 11 years today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Kingpin88 wrote: »
    Whos 'Mr D' supposed to be the gunman in Lee Boylan shooting, driver got 11 years today

Bottler

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

You would have to rationalise it was moved there after

Gardai believe the torso was buried there within 24 hours of his death.

Advertisement