Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

I'd say that there is a good chance then that the poster is correct in saying that he didn't walk out of the house and shoot yer man

Aye think poster was simply mixing up T with W

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Jizique wrote: »
    What side is Sammy on?

Wilson? :confused:

I'd say that there is a good chance then that the poster is correct in saying that he didn't walk out of the house and shoot yer man

Warren Crossan supplied the cars, he didn't have any direct involvement in the shooting, the actual gunman is the one being least talked about, Holland used the house to set him up, the Dundons drove him to his death, and somebody shot him in the head

A real trustworthy bunch of guys these gangster sociopaths

"Death
    By September 1931, Maranzano realized Luciano was a threat, and hired Vincent "Mad Dog" Coll, an Irish gangster, to kill him. However, Tommy Lucchese alerted Luciano that he was marked for death.[9] On September 10, Maranzano ordered Luciano and Genovese to come to his office at the New York Central Building (now the Helmsley Building), at 230 Park Avenue in Manhattan. Convinced that Maranzano planned to murder them, Luciano decided to act first. He sent to Maranzano's office four Jewish gangsters whose faces were unknown to Maranzano's people. They had been secured with the aid of Lansky and Siegel.[10] Disguised as government agents, two of the gangsters disarmed Maranzano's bodyguards. The other two, aided by Lucchese, who was there to point Maranzano out, stabbed the boss multiple times before shooting him.[11] This assassination was the first of what would later be fabled as the "Night of the Sicilian Vespers."[11]

Although there would have been few objections had Luciano declared himself capo di tutti capi, he abolished the title, believing the position created trouble among the families and would make himself a target for another ambitious challenger.[12] Luciano subsequently created The Commission to serve as the governing body for organized crime.[13]

Maranzano is buried in Saint John's Cemetery, Queens, New York, near Luciano's grave

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

If anybody can find the BBC Spotlight episode last week about the South East Antrim UDA it's worth a watch, they've gone rogue, split off from the mainstream UDA

One of their old commanders who fell out of favour with them, Geordie Gilmour, posted on facebook that the "days of the UDA putting people out of Carrick are over" and a response from fellow disenfranchised loyalist Colin Horner read "yeah bunch of bullies all you have to do is stand up to them and they won't do anything"

Both fellas were killed shortly after, Horner in front of his young son

Got their own little Cartel going up in Carrickfergus, they've always been a bit extreme but they've gone completely wild the last few years, the mainstream UDA wouldn't get any government money if they kept them "officially" in the organisation

The killing of Glen Quinn was disgusting. Cowardly act.

They need exterminating, every last one of them.

• Advertisement

Theres little enough point to doing so except for the superfans

For many people drawing a distinction between "career criminals" and "republicans" is likewise redundant tbh

Is a little different though, the Reals are a few notches down on the totem pole, despite being capable of murder like any other even small paramilitary group

The Reals stepped away from the Provos to avoid being wiped out IPLO style

"The RIRA is distinct from the Continuity IRA, another Provisional IRA splinter group founded in 1986, although the two groups have been known to co-operate at a local level.[155] The Provisional IRA has been hostile to the RIRA and issued threats to RIRA members, and in October 2000 was alleged to be responsible for the fatal shooting of Belfast RIRA member Joe O'Connor according to O'Connor's family and 32 County Sovereignty Movement member Marian Price"

Someone like Big could never actually take on The Provisional IRA, he might be able to kill a RIRA member who was on the outs with the leadership, big difference

Eyes1 wrote: »
    The killing of Glen Quinn was disgusting. Cowardly act.

They need exterminating, every last one of them.

He complained about his friends business being burned, got brutally murdered, SEA Brigade are animals

SEA Brigades vs C Company from back in the 2000s

Inter-UDA feud, thugs and animals on animals and thugs

Over drugs

Sounds a bit muffled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwL7yS3lLyI

He complained about his friends business being burned, got brutally murdered, SEA Brigade are animals

They were clearly sending a message with that one but Jesus it was brutal.

Vile scum. GF and his cronies have the whole area gripped by fear.

Eyes1 wrote: »
    They were clearly sending a message with that one but Jesus it was brutal.

Vile scum. GF and his cronies have the whole area gripped by fear.

Yeah Fisher is a nasty ****er, let joyriding murderer and violent sociopath Colin Simms back in the organisation despite protests because hes a fkin animal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

Is there a new forum on the go, where everybody else is posting these days?
    I’ve never seen it as slow (whether there’s murders occurring, or not)

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

Is there a new forum on the go, where everybody else is posting these days?
    I’ve never seen it as slow (whether there’s murders occurring, or not)

Are you not on the WhatsApp group?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

The scumbag dublin gangs supply the SEA UDA with drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Julesyeire

Speedline wrote: »
    Are you not on the WhatsApp group?

I was thinking the same, had everyone gone over to what’s app

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TedBundyyyyyy

Julesyeire wrote: »
    I was thinking the same, had everyone gone over to what’s app

I was wondering why things went quiet too, how do I join?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Pintsofstout

What was the story Pappy Lyons murder? Read in paper today that a gardas house was raided in relation to the investigation.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Is the true story of Brendan Quinn worth a read?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

What was the story Pappy Lyons murder? Read in paper today that a gardas house was raided in relation to the investigation.

A copper passed on information about him to someone it said in one of the newspapers think it was the herald

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Ears nicked with a few others and a load of coke

• Registered Users Posts: 8 liquidfartz

Flashy Arrested
    Here it is boys...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,419 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Thats him gone away for a few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,395 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

€60,000 worth of cocaine and €2,000 worth of cannabis.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

I'm hearing that "the wig" was in court today - remanded in custody

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭benny79

I'm hearing that "the wig" was in court today - remanded in custody

For what?

Money laundering

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

There was two detectives parked in separate cars just sitting there all day on Ratoath, makes sense now considering he’s been arrested, must have been waiting to see if the young lads tried moving anything. Can’t wait to see paddy o Reilly snaps on Twitter of flashy

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Can somebody tell me is it just the irish press who use nicknames to constantly print stories???(flashy,big,the businessman).
    I understand why they cant be named because of libel but the irony is the nickname makes them notoriously well known.

Does this happen in the British press as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Can somebody tell me is it just the irish press who use nicknames to constantly print stories???(flashy,big,the businessman).
    I understand why they cant be named because of libel but the irony is the nickname makes them notoriously well known.

Does this happen in the British press as well?

Newspapers are primarily concerned with selling newspapers, nicknames create a narrative, gets people invested.

Flashy getting arrested is a headline, a 28 year old north dublin man isn't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭DerekC16

There was two detectives parked in separate cars just sitting there all day on Ratoath, makes sense now considering he’s been arrested, must have been waiting to see if the young lads tried moving anything. Can’t wait to see paddy o Reilly snaps on Twitter of flashy

Was business as usual from the house as of this afternoon anyway, The garda still there now?

Advertisement