Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Thats him gone away for a few years.

Taking bets he will be out in a flash. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

File sent to DPP and all released without charge...
    just on the radio a few mins ago

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

DerekC16 wrote: »
    Was business as usual from the house as of this afternoon anyway, The garda still there now?

Do you know the newer houses towards the end of the road, they were parked up that way facing up the road, mind you this was this afternoon so could
    Be gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Was business as usual from the house as of this afternoon anyway, The garda still there now?

Have they are house that they are openly dealing from
    Or something?

Rookie mistake from EARS even being around that much stuff. Just goes to show you how clueless he really is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,226 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Have I got this right? Guards parked outside a house watching open drug dealing, feel free to correct me if I got this wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭Augme

The juvenile who was arrested with the group will take responsibility for the coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Housefree

theballz wrote: »
    Have they are house that they are openly dealing from
    Or something?

Think it was shown in 'The K' tv series

Housefree wrote: »
    Think it was shown in 'The K' tv series

The gaf that was raided?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Can somebody tell me is it just the irish press who use nicknames to constantly print stories???(flashy,big,the businessman).
    I understand why they cant be named because of libel but the irony is the nickname makes them notoriously well known.

Does this happen in the British press as well?
    Scarface Capone, Lucky Luciano, Tony Big Tuna Accardo, Dapper Don Gotti. It's not new nor uniquely Irish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭DerekC16

Have I got this right? Guards parked outside a house watching open drug dealing, feel free to correct me if I got this wrong

Waste of time going near that house anymore they dont hold enough there for the garda to waste their time. And no point stopping punters with a 50 sack of weed down their jocks.

The garda want to know where the houses are that supply that house. Ratoath is the shop, the depot is elsewhere.

Most of the lads here will know aswell, plenty of other fellas in Finglas doing their own thing and moving plenty. Dont know what the big fuss is over wardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MagoP

Waste of time going near that house anymore they dont hold enough there for the garda to waste their time. And no point stopping punters with a 50 sack of weed down their jocks.

The garda want to know where the houses are that supply that house. Ratoath is the shop, the depot is elsewhere.

Most of the lads here will know aswell, plenty of other fellas in Finglas doing their own thing and moving plenty. Dont know what the big fuss is over wardy.
    Yeah, papers seem to vastly overestimate his significance.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

Has Wardy got any previous? If one of the young fellas takes the responsibility for the coke he could walk away from this with no jail, Temple Bar seems like an odd area to be storing gear aswell

MagoP wrote: »
    Yeah, papers seem to vastly overestimate his significance.

Well he’s in been involved/connected to a number of shootings in Dublin. I don’t think his significance is based on the weight that he pushes or the fake watches that he wears - it’s more to do with the people he had clipped

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Any idea what happened in town last night with the lad stabbed? Where are the two sides from

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Has Wardy got any previous? If one of the young fellas takes the responsibility for the coke he could walk away from this with no jail, Temple Bar seems like an odd area to be storing gear aswell

nothing as an adult.
    as a minor was caught with a shooter (shotgun - i think)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Any idea what happened in town last night with the lad stabbed? Where are the two sides from

just the seen the video of the lad who had the knife, if it nearly bigger then him. the fella looks about 13.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Assume its the two gangs from Pearse Street and Sherrif Street. Its been brewing for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Norrie7

but1er wrote: »
    just the seen the video of the lad who had the knife, if it nearly bigger then him. the fella looks about 13.

Can you pm me that video

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Norrie7 wrote: »
    Can you pm me that video

Its on twitter and I'm not sure its actually connected to the fight

@VideoSsick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

but1er wrote: »

If there was ever a stereotype of what a little scumbag looks like, he's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Radio earlier said two groups gathered on bridge and started fighting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AllyM89

Does anyone know which of wardys family members got his foot in the door? read someplace that he rose fast due to family connection

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YogiOg

AllyM89 wrote: »
    Does anyone know which of wardys family members got his foot in the door? read someplace that he rose fast due to family connection

His uncle Joc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

theballz wrote: »
    His uncle was Alan McNally

So that means Graham McNally's son ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

AllyM89 wrote: »
    Jay o connor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Troubling at the least, MTK opens gym in Marseille France, and Number 5 on French wanted list Hakim Berrebouth gets arrested in Dubai, and 9 hours ago the number 1 wanted drug dealer in France arrested in Dubai also Moufide Bouchibi, must say someone is doing a hell of an informing job in the sunshine place.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,377 ✭✭✭corner of hells

So that means Graham McNally's son ?

Graham McNally had a son called Glen who drowned about 6 years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 Dnargel

stingrayed wrote: »
    Troubling at the least, MTK opens gym in Marseille France, and Number 5 on French wanted list Hakim Berrebouth gets arrested in Dubai, and 9 hours ago the number 1 wanted drug dealer in France arrested in Dubai also Moufide Bouchibi, must say someone is doing a hell of an informing job in the sunshine place.

I smell something fishy. Might be a rat!

Advertisement