Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭blackwave

Dnargel wrote: »
    I smell something fishy. Might be a rat!

There was encrypted phones in France hacked by police so it just could as simple as that but who knows.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/mar/10/police-raids-across-europe-after-encrypted-phone-network-shut-down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

blackwave wrote: »
    There was encrypted phones in France hacked by police so it just could as simple as that but who knows.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2021/mar/10/police-raids-across-europe-after-encrypted-phone-network-shut-down

If only target number 5 only moved to Dubai in December 2020 way after the hack, and target 1 was only there for a short while also, target 5 was in Morocco and target 1 was in Tunisia before they got busted in Dubai, so doubt encro had anything to do with it, but cannot rule out the skyecc hack, but seems a coincidence, since MTK opened in Marseille, French police are having a lot of big hauls, 6 tons + 4 tons cocaine, and tons of other stuff, so obviously someone is helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Jay o connor

Mad how similar they look. JOC looks like a fatter EARS imo.

I remember a number of posters on here claiming that EARS family were actually working class and relatively regarded as decent hard-working people.

Is that not the case? or is it just his dirt uncle that led him down the wrong road?

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Speaking of press nicknames

It couldn't write itself as to why Billy Wright hated the nickname King Rat, given to him my journalist and former sticky Martin O'Hagan who christened Wrights Portadown based UVF/LVF unit "The Rat Pack". He had a special loathing toward that name land O'Hagan for giving it to him, so much so he had Hagan shot dead, and in his last act O'Hagan pushed his wife to safety in a bigger act of bravery than Billy Wright ever showed as the LVF gunned him down in a driveby.

So, Billy Wright, the man who was a the forefront of the Drumcree protests, the man whose unit included a brother who shot a 17 year old girlin her sleep and another brother who murdered a taxi driver for Wrights birthday present..The man too loyalist for the UVF

Punchline?? He was a police informer the whole ****in time

King RAT, no wonder it struck such a nerve

stingrayed wrote: »
    Troubling at the least, MTK opens gym in Marseille France, and Number 5 on French wanted list Hakim Berrebouth gets arrested in Dubai, and 9 hours ago the number 1 wanted drug dealer in France arrested in Dubai also Moufide Bouchibi, must say someone is doing a hell of an informing job in the sunshine place.

My heart bleeds for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

It couldn't write itself as to why Billy Wright hated the nickname King Rat, given to him my journalist and former sticky Martin O'Hagan who christened Wrights Portadown based UVF/LVF unit "The Rat Pack". He had a special loathing toward that name land O'Hagan for giving it to him, so much so he had Hagan shot dead, and in his last act O'Hagan pushed his wife to safety in a bigger act of bravery than Billy Wright ever showed as the LVF gunned him down in a driveby.

So, Billy Wright, the man who was a the forefront of the Drumcree protests, the man whose unit included a brother who shot a 17 year old girlin her sleep and another brother who murdered a taxi driver for Wrights birthday present..The man too loyalist for the UVF

Are you suggesting collusion between loyalists and the RUC / M15

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

See the whistleblower is going in on flashy on Twitter haha who’s Reece that he is tweeting about?

See the whistleblower is going in on flashy on Twitter haha who’s Reece that he is tweeting about?

Yeah he is going in hard on EARS

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭leko99

theballz wrote: »
    Yeah he is going in hard on EARS

Whats the whistleblowers twitter handle mate

Are you suggesting collusion between loyalists and the RUC / M15

Don't forget the very odd "lapses" in security when Crip junped the wall an pumped Billy full of holes

And Ruby Davison being was a tout,****ed up a set up so Special Branch told the UVF he killed Bobby Blood (He didn't, accoringt to the birdsand bees, but he was supposed to set up the boys who did)

Ruby met the wrong end of an AK47

Getting rid of loose ends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

leko99 wrote: »
    Whats the whistleblowers twitter handle mate

This.
    https://twitter.com/Cancer42198753/status/1374804598150606851?s=09

Jeff2 wrote: »

This lad might crease them both in one slap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭john boye

https://twitter.com/cancer42198753/status/1374001796318908426?s=21

It's funny how he can clean up his grammar when he's talking to someone with a bit of heft but when he's talking about flashy it's back to typing like an illiterate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

john boye wrote: »

It's funny how he can clean up his grammar when he's talking to someone with a bit of heft but when he's talking about flashy it's back to typing like an illiterate.

Heft...... Grammar.

Just checked what it means and is no way ears. :) :

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod

Stay on topic folks.

Numerous posts deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Twas a great day when the INLA sent him to hell. Filthy dirty c***

john boye wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/cancer42198753/status/1374001796318908426?s=21

I get the impression It's a shared account. Too erratic to be just the one person. Either way a great account.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

theballz wrote: »
    Mad how similar they look. JOC looks like a fatter EARS imo.

I remember a number of posters on here claiming that EARS family were actually working class and relatively regarded as decent hard-working people.

Is that not the case? or is it just his dirt uncle that led him down the wrong road?
    No idea myself just going by what others aaid here
    So ears ma must be an o connor?
    Heard no mention of a da

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Heard no mention of a da

Woman probably does not know herself. :D

Heard no mention of a da

His da died a few years back. I can't remember his name now. I'll ask me brother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Theres another account on twitter accusing ears of sleeping with a girl (SM) and they're saying hes pissed off wheela so I presume thats her fella/ex?

Some people here might know her as she was very friendly with The Wigs miss who died.
    They've also attached pictures of her da so is he a heavy hitter.

Theres another account on twitter accusing ears of sleeping with a girl (SM) and they're saying hes pissed off wheela so I presume thats her fella/ex?

Some people here might know her as she was very friendly with The Wigs miss who died.

Seen that yeah, was comment on whistleblower tweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lurking420

Nah SMs fella/recent ex is some lad called Dano shes a kid with him called Fendi Blu haha. The Maloneys are knee-deep in it, armed robberies and the like. Ian mad dogs her brother or uncle not sure which. Another brother died after being released from police custody years ago, they've a deep hatred of the guards because of it

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

Who is wheela mentioned in that tweet about ears? Seen him mentioned before. Hardly the wig is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 coolockgoss

SM Ex Fela is Dano he is Wheelas step brother, Wheela is first name starts with a J and ends with an S, him and EARS used to be good mates but now Wheela runs the south based in Kippure with CL under his wing

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Who shot up flashys birds car?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 LMC7

Also an account on twitter claiming Leannes sister Gemma's fella has been ran out of Finglas for being a rat..and had windows put in..not a good week for them.

I see Jordan Davis was shot over him owing €150,000

Who the f@ck let’s these street kids run up a debt that high ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Eyes1 wrote: »
    I see Jordan Davis was shot over him owing €150,000

Who the f@ck let’s these street kids run up a debt that high ffs.

is Eyes related to Ears?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

is Eyes related to Ears?

Who nose....

(I'll get my coat..)

Advertisement