Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

whats PC up to these days ?

still behind bars ?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BaySide

Quags wrote: »

Think I remember Jamie Berry being involved in soemthing previously, seriously assaulted and there was a video of it on WhatsApp going about

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭Quags

BaySide wrote: »
    Think I remember Jamie Berry being involved in soemthing previously, seriously assaulted and there was a video of it on WhatsApp going about

Hatchet to the head

• Registered Users Posts: 46 farleyholmes

Quags wrote: »
    Hatchet to the head

Was that the video of that attack in artane where your man is hit in the head with a machete

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 theo_parrish

Was that the video of that attack in artane where your man is hit in the head with a machete

No, this one happened just off Pearse Street.

That hatchet incident was between Pearse street and Sheriff street lads. You'd wonder why JB ending up shooting a lad in D8, if it was connected at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

whats PC up to these days ?

still behind bars ?

On the junk in mountjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

john boye wrote: »
    That's the thing though, he's not trying to pretend he's in the know

Excellent work and great help from the USA HSI it seems, not just the DEA that are after drug dealers :D

https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/news/global-dark-web-drug-network-dismantled

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Paul_Crosby

Why does it surprise you that loyalists colluded with the British

Basically the same side

Loyalist paramilitaries used to drop a wreath into the local army barracks when a soldier was murdered

What does that tell you

Oh it certainly doesn't surprise me mate, I'm not saying this is something I recently discovered or anything, I "may have heard of" a fella who got shot by the UVF and hes supposed to get a claim because his details were handed over to them by the RUC (but they'll just hold the case off til he dies) but the level of collusion in the Showband Massacre was something beyond even that or the likes of the Sean Graham Bookmakers massacre

They weren't just loyalists colluding with the British, they were British soldiers with joint UVF membership

John_D3 wrote: »
    DK is most likely a happy man this weekend. Boxing is over in Dubai which he can attend and run. Frampton, moore and co all over training there as weeks. Pete Taylor out. Just like the old days in Spain. He has moved boxing to him. His one love, he was separated from is now back in his life. He is out in the open once again, named advisor to boxers. After a few years on the DL. He has even got Katie on one of his shows which he knows will piss the Hutch side who are boxing people and the rest of Ireland who despise him and love Katie. He is probably as happy as he ever was now.

Whistleblower giving out on twitter no mtk boxers welcome in the south. Young Pierce from the NIC is signed with mtk with many more. He is probably sitting back laughing. What has Daniel really lost? No one close to him, boxing back in his life, name back in the public eye with an advisor role. Saunders, Ben, Fury and co ranting about how great he is on twitter. Slaughtered his enemy made them suffer. All he lost was freedom to travel. Set up in Dubai and everything now goes to him, he doesn’t need to travel.

Used to really like Frampton too

• Advertisement

There's a brilliant documentary about the Miami Showband massacre if you havnt already seen it

Whats it called mate

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Redbreast12

Whats it called mate

https://www.netflix.com/ie/TITLE/80191046?preventIntent=true

This is the one.

Thanks mate Ill have to give that a watch

If I remember right Carl Frampton had "NHS" printed on his gloves and "MTK" printed on his shorts in his last fight....

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Oh it certainly doesn't surprise me mate, I'm not saying this is something I recently discovered or anything, I "may have heard of" a fella who got shot by the UVF and hes supposed to get a claim because his details were handed over to them by the RUC (but they'll just hold the case off til he dies) but the level of collusion in the Showband Massacre was something beyond even that or the likes of the Sean Graham Bookmakers massacre

They weren't just loyalists colluding with the British, they were British soldiers with joint UVF membership

seems as if the Loyalists were running the British ?

the scale of the collusion did blow my mind truth be told- just rife with informants on both sides and upper echelon ones too crazy. -also just cant get my head around both sides having soooooo many informants has to speak of something on the players part, misgivings on the struggle, scared of prison terms whatever it was was strong. seems like they were just standing on street corners waiving down the soldiers and volunteering.

mindset\thoughts of the handlers would be very interesting documentary if that was ever possible imagine having to cozy up to\spend time with\act like you like people like that and they must have known that once they were informer that they were operating out there with a sense of impunity had to make the informers more aggressive and more prone to carrying out attacks etc. towards the other side.

seems as if the Loyalists were running the British ?

the scale of the collusion did blow my mind truth be told- just rife with informants on both sides and upper echelon ones too crazy. -also just cant get my head around both sides having soooooo many informants has to speak of something on the players part, misgivings on the struggle, scared of prison terms whatever it was was strong. seems like they were just standing on street corners waiving down the soldiers and volunteering.

mindset\thoughts of the handlers would be very interesting documentary if that was ever possible imagine having to cozy up to\spend time with\act like you like people like that and they must have known that once they were informer that they were operating out there with a sense of impunity had to make the informers more aggressive and more prone to carrying out attacks etc. towards the other side.

Other way around mate, British (RUC Special Branch in particular) were running the loyalists, they despised them as people, and as operators because they could be given the weapons, location, as one person put it "the colour of your socks" and would make sure no security forces were in the area when giving them a target and they could still barely get the job done, they were a means to an end.

Like I said, I "may have heard" of one guy who was shot by the UVF under info given by the RUC, and he may or may not have been the guy who told me that Special Branch would threaten to have you killed if you didn't agree to inform. They also may have offered him info on a top loyalist if he gave them info on Provo workings (then what would be the point?) It was shortly after he refused that he was shot

There's heavy evidence that Special Branch wanted to promote full on Civil War so the British Forces could go in carte blanche full on shoot to kill "officially"

Several UVF members who served full sentences said Special Branch wanted them to shoot up a Catholic Primary School and kill at least 30 children, prompting a heavy IRA response, leading to civil war, the UVF itself actually vetoed the plan as too extreme

Special Branch were a law onto themselves

And when the British State were finally ready to go for a peace agreement (a big part of which was Blairs wish to join the EU), they most certainly sat back and allowed the IRA to take out their biggest targets who also happened to threaten that ceasefire, Joseph Bratty, Raymond Elder, Billy Wright, Trevor King (although the INLA killed him and Wright)

Dirty, dirty war

"On 16 June 1994, King was standing on the corner of the Shankill Road and Spier's Place talking to fellow UVF members, David Hamilton (43) and Colin Craig (31). They were about one hundred yards away from the UVF headquarters, which was located in rooms above a shop known as "The Eagle". A car drove past them and as it did so, Irish National Liberation Army (INLA) gunmen inside the vehicle opened fire on the three men.[1][2][10] David Lister and Hugh Jordan claimed that Gino Gallagher, who was himself shot dead in 1996 in an internal feud, was the main INLA gunman in the attack.[11] Colin Craig was killed on the spot. King and David Hamilton lay in the street, seriously wounded as panic and chaos erupted on the Shankill in the wake of the shooting. Presbyterian minister, the Reverend Roy Magee was in "the Eagle" discussing an upcoming Combined Loyalist Military Command (CLMC) meeting and the possibility of a loyalist ceasefire with the UVF Brigade Staff (leadership) when the attack took place. He and the others raced out of the building after hearing the gunfire. He later described the scene he came upon outside.

With some others, I ran down to where the men were. One was already dead and the others were in a very, very bad physical state. The road was in pandemonium at that stage. You could see that the leadership of the UVF was quite naturally very, very broken and disturbed about the shooting of their colleague. He [Trevor King] was a senior commander.[1]

King was rushed to hospital, where he was put on a life-support machine. The shooting had left him paralysed from the neck down.[7] He died on 9 July with Reverend Magee at his bedside. According to Magee, King himself made the decision to turn off the machine.[1]

The People alleged that prior to his shooting, he had been moving the UVF towards drug dealing and racketeering.[7]

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Sureitlbegrand

stingrayed wrote: »
    Start giving us some clues on what you know for once, 61 posts, nothing of interest, oops sorry you mentioned the NZ boxer that was already common knowledge.

Better posting nothing than the terrible opinions you put up along with all the tabloid crap.

Sorry lads made a bit of a anachronistic mistake there, the GFA was during Blairs time and that was much about joining the EU (they wouldn't take Britain if the conflict remained ongoing)

The Bratty, King killings etc were about the 1994 ceasefire, just after they were murdered

stingrayed wrote: »
    Start giving us some clues on what you know for once, 61 posts, nothing of interest, oops sorry you mentioned the NZ boxer that was already common knowledge.

You post links to red tops ad repeat stuff that you see from anonymous accts on twitter as if u know what your talking about, is that not common knowledge as well?? Honestly what ye on about

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

sucioguapo wrote: »
    You post links to red tops ad repeat stuff that you see from anonymous accts on twitter as if u know what your talking about, is that not common knowledge as well?? Honestly what ye on about

Here's an idea, put the chap on ignore. Your last 9 or 10 posts on here is just you giving out about other posters, mainly that fella. Just use the ignore function.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Omackeral wrote: »
    Here's an idea, put the chap on ignore. Your last 9 or 10 posts on here is just you giving out about other posters, mainly that fella. Just use the ignore function.

Yeah many think that guy is actually EARS.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

This thread is about current Gangland activities, not the NI "troubles". Now back on topic everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

John_D3 wrote: »
    What has Daniel really lost? No one close to him, boxing back in his life, name back in the public eye with an advisor role. Saunders, Ben, Fury and co ranting about how great he is on twitter. Slaughtered his enemy made them suffer. All he lost was freedom to travel. Set up in Dubai and everything now goes to him, he doesn’t need to travel.

I see the point you're making but surely the man is looking over his shoulder every time he's in a public place?

You say he has slaughtered his enemies... but not all of them. There are many people out there who have lost loved ones... and it only takes one or two with the desire, resources and contacts and he is in bother. There are certainly 10s if not 100s who would love to see him gone.
    So life may look rosie from the outside looking in. But what good is all those millions to you when you can't go down to McGettigans and relax over a few pints with the lads. Money or fame or notoriety is worth f**k all when you're worried that the stranger sitting in the corner might be about to shoot you dead.

He's lost quite a lot if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,529 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I see the point you're making but surely the man is looking over his shoulder every time he's in a public place?

You say he has slaughtered his enemies... but not all of them. There are many people out there who have lost loved ones... and it only takes one or two with the desire, resources and contacts and he is in bother. There are certainly 10s if not 100s who would love to see him gone.
    So life may look rosie from the outside looking in. But what good is all those millions to you when you can't go down to McGettigans and relax over a few pints with the lads. Money or fame or notoriety is worth f**k all when you're worried that the stranger sitting in the corner might be about to shoot you dead.

He's lost quite a lot if you ask me.

I don't know about that. I've never been to this McGettigans, but I'd imagine that I would be happily barred out of it for life if I got a few million squids into me back pocket in return

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Closed for review

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Reopened, off topic drivel removed and offending posters banned. As you were folks

Cosmetic surgery in Dubai, seems to be the new way of transporting cash to pay for the gear, no wonder Sandra Gnashers has invested in cosmetic surgeries in the Uk, and elsewhere.

https://www.sundayworld.com/news/irish-news/two-women-arrested-after-refusing-to-go-to-quarantine-hotel-on-return-from-dubai-cosmetic-surgery-trip-40269499.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Ohhhhhh how d other half live....

Advertisement