Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

(a big part of which was Blairs wish to join the EU),[7]
    UK joined the EU 24 years before Blair became PM history not really your strong point?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Jizique

stingrayed wrote: »

How can a 30 year old mum of two from Fatima Mansions (does it still exist?) fly to Dubai for cosmetic surgery?
    Why does christy Burke get involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,377 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Jizique wrote: »
    How can a 30 year old mum of two from Fatima Mansions (does it still exist?) fly to Dubai for cosmetic surgery?

Its known now ad Herbeton Apartments, locals or people originally from the arra still call it Fatima Mansions, my mother lived in it for a good while , still have family there and in the area along with a lot of friends.
    Burkes a muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

I don't know about that. I've never been to this McGettigans, but I'd imagine that I would be happily barred out of it for life if I got a few million squids into me back pocket in return

A few million squids is great... so long as you have the freedom to spend it. Whether your gaff is worth 20k or 20 mill it's still a gaff.
    A cottage with a welcome is better than a palace without a welcome. And the same applies to cars and holidays etc etc.

I mean do you actually feel that much better with a rolex watch worth 20k on your wrist?
    No. You don't. Its a load of bol*ix.

I wouldn't swop with DK, or any of that crew, for any money.
    Why?
    Because deep down I'd know that in all probability, at some stage in the future, somebody somewhere was going to try and put a bullet in my head for revenge. You can keep your millions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

A few million squids is great... so long as you have the freedom to spend it. Whether your gaff is worth 20k or 20 mill it's still a gaff.
    A cottage with a welcome is better than a palace without a welcome. And the same applies to cars and holidays etc etc.

I mean do you actually feel that much better with a rolex watch worth 20k on your wrist?
    No. You don't. Its a load of bol*ix.

I wouldn't swop with DK, or any of that crew, for any money.
    Why?
    Because deep down I'd know that in all probability, at some stage in the future, somebody somewhere was going to try and put a bullet in my head for revenge. You can keep your millions.

Aye bang on, that is why they are all on their own gear, it is the only way they can handle the pressure, they are living in a fantasy world, but sadly the deaths are real.

• Advertisement

Flying back and forth every few weeks, they must have a good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Flying back and forth every few weeks, they must have a good job.

or carrying a lot of cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

The fight is taken place in Daniel kinahan garage..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,532 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

but1er wrote: »

The first rule of Fight Club...

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Justanoseygit

Frampton pumped (McGuigan still the best boxer to come out of the North)
    BJS next for a doing.
    I’ll take that.

• Advertisement

but1er wrote: »

Yep DK must have put a 100 million on the marine, MTK goon was knocked stupid, he will get his kilo of junk for services rendered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭newmember2

Maths isn't my strong point but how was he 52 last week but in his twenties in the noughties??

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭RoversCeltic

newmember? wrote: »
    Maths isn't my strong point but how was he 52 last week but in his twenties in the noughties??

huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Johnny Drama_11

BJS next for a doing.
    I’ll take that.

McGuigan is from the South.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

BJS next for a doing.
    I’ll take that.

Ffs....McGuigan is from Monaghan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

Noseygit wrote: »
    Ffs....McGuigan is from Monaghan

Some people think Ulster = Northern Ireland.
    They forget/ don't know there's 9 counties in Ulster but only 6 in Northern Ireland so Donegal, Cavan and Monaghan are in the republic.

Alternatively they may just think Clones is in Tyrone or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,532 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/coronavirus/stories-from-the-gardai-on-the-covid-frontlines-forced-to-stand-down-when-a-suspect-displayed-his-positive-test-to-catching-the-virus-from-a-motorist-40272505.html
    A warrant had been issued for the arrest of a suspect involved in the violent anti-lockdown protest on Dublin's Grafton Street on February 27. Gardaí from the local division, backed up by the elite, highly trained Armed Response Unit (ARU), were about to move in to make an arrest.

Gardaí gathered outside the property, weapons at the ready, poised for all eventualities, including a tense confrontation.

There were one or two people named on this thread in relation to that protest.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Guinness69

On Twitter the whistleblowers command of the English language has improved with this post

Exactly well said. Frampton the conlans and Barnes all money mad. The moral compass is gone when it comes 2 money. #mtkglobal #mtkbloodmoney #mtkfootball @SkyAdamSmith @boxingunionIRL

Guinness69 wrote: »
    On Twitter the whistleblowers command of the English language has improved with this post

Exactly well said. Frampton the conlans and Barnes all money mad. The moral compass is gone when it comes 2 money. #mtkglobal #mtkbloodmoney #mtkfootball @SkyAdamSmith @boxingunionIRL

Possibly a ploy to see if the Kinahan paid spell checking posters are watching. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Flashy still showing off the watches on his Instagram. Don’t seem to be laying low after his raid

• Advertisement

newmember? wrote: »

Yeah that's an error

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-30211732.html

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

The chung wan aged 25 living in a top end apartment in Temple Bar on the single mother's allowance just after coming back from Dubai after getting her tits done. It's like the Love Hate 2021.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

The chung wan aged 25 living in a top end apartment in Temple Bar on the single mother's allowance just after coming back from Dubai after getting her tits done. It's like the Love Hate 2021.

lol and taxpayers like us then paying for her legal defence which I imagine will run into tens of thousands.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Flashy still showing off the watches on his Instagram. Don’t seem to be laying low after his raid

What’s his username on Instagram?

Nice place to live if you have half a million floating around, bit harder if you are jobless, but hey that is what friends are for, so it seems, everyone has paid for their boobs to be fixed. :D wonder who their fellas are.

https://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/22-scarlett-row-essex-street-west-templebar-dublin-8-dublin/4406226

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Nice place to live if you have half a million floating around, bit harder if you are jobless, but hey that is what friends are for, so it seems, everyone has paid for their boobs to be fixed. :D wonder who their fellas are.

https://www.myhome.ie/residential/brochure/22-scarlett-row-essex-street-west-templebar-dublin-8-dublin/4406226
    Not very PC of you to assume their fellas pay for everything
    They could be brassers

• Registered Users Posts: 8,377 ✭✭✭corner of hells

You should probably try get out for a walk or maybe find a hobby , you seem very obsessive.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

theballz wrote: »
    What’s his username on Instagram?

Wardy_1235

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

100% definitely something strange going on there.

Turns out they went for 'cosmetic procedures' but ultimately neither of them got anything done. That would say to me that they should still have the money for those procedures in their accounts so - but they couldn't afford the hotel and couldn't even afford their bail !!!

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0404/1207878-courts-quarantine/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

They are carrying cash (that is their sole purpose) and if anyone thinks different they have a lot to learn.

Advertisement