Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Jizique

.E_C_K_S. wrote: »
    They are carrying cash (that is their sole purpose) and if anyone thinks different they have a lot to learn.

The cops clearly know that......

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Redbreast12

.E_C_K_S. wrote: »
    They are carrying cash (that is their sole purpose) and if anyone thinks different they have a lot to learn.

That's it, they did another run there a few weeks ago.

What I don’t get it why didn’t someone stump up the cash for the hotel to keep everything under the radar?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭portlaoisepal

What I don’t get it why didn’t someone stump up the cash for the hotel to keep everything under the radar?
    Just shows how thick these kunts are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

same class as the thickheads who got 18 grand and a few rolexes seized because car had no tax and insurance, go figure, they are just money mules, and on the gear so probaly pays their debts, and are clearly molls of someone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Yea, that's a strange one, and they had 2 extra days in Dubai (after being detained at Dubai airport while trying to get their flight), plenty of time to get their sponsors to sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭john boye

I wonder if they had another run planned in the next week or so and couldn't go into quarantine for 10 days or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Big time. Absolute idiots.

Apart from the obvious, are their any other Irish drug lords in Dubai that they could’ve been working for (outside of the obvious?)

Hard to believe that CANCER or even the byrnes could be that stupid.

**EDIT**

Can’t get over how f**king thick these fools are. Even if they were bringing a heap of cash over, how the f**k did they not caught going through security in Dublin airport? It’s not like the airport is busy and/or the DAA security are exactly out the door with passengers.

Makes you wonder were they actually bringing cash in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

theballz wrote: »
    Can’t get over how f**king thick these fools are. Even if they were bringing a heap of cash over, how the f**k did they not caught going through security in Dublin airport? It’s not like the airport is busy and/or the DAA security are exactly out the door with passengers.

I’d imagine there is someone working for them in catering or cleaning etc. Leave heaps of cash in the bin in one of the lavs knowing that a cleaner will take it and presto!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Big time. Absolute idiots.

Apart from the obvious, are their any other Irish drug lords in Dubai that they could’ve been working for (outside of the obvious?)

Hard to believe that CANCER or even the byrnes could be that stupid.

**EDIT**

Am i getting this right?

Make "appointment" (x2) with clinic in Dubai for €10k procedure.

Head over with same amount of cash to cover "appointment" (x2) ("The court also heard that the trips and procedures were birthday presents funded by the women’s respective families and friends." - their words) if questioned as to why they couldn't account for travelling with that much cash on them

Get to Dubai - cancel "appointment"

Hand over cash to A.N other. (x2)

Fly home - would explain why no cash for quarantine hotel when they get back to Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

Am i getting this right?

Head over with same amount of cash to cover "appointment" (x2) ("donated by family" - their words) if questioned
    Fly home - would explain why no cash for quarantine hotel.

Yeah if they brought cash over that would make sense actually! I was under the impression they brought cash back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Even if they were bringing a heap of cash over, how the f**k did they not caught going through security in Dublin airport? It’s not like the airport is busy and/or the DAA security are exactly out the door with passengers.

Security and the Gardai were waiting for them to arrive, after the shenanigans in Dubai 2 days previously.

'They were about to return home having obtained negative PCR tests as requested they were detained at the airport in Dubai.

There they were informed they could not board their return flight unless they paid €1,850 in hotel quarantine fees for when they arrived into Dublin.

The women said they had spent all of their money and had no other funds but were not allowed to board the flight.

For the next two days they were left roaming the airport and nearby streets as Ms Mulreany’s father tried to make contact with the Department of Foreign Affairs, several embassies and politicians.'

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Am i getting this right?

Head over with same amount of cash to cover "appointment" (x2) ("The court also heard that the trips and procedures were birthday presents funded by the women’s respective families and friends." - their words) if questioned as to why they couldn't account for travelling with that much cash on them

Fly home - would explain why no cash for quarantine hotel when they get back to Dublin

Has it been reported anywhere that they cancelled the appointment? I have been unable to find it.

Has it been reported anywhere that they cancelled the appointment? I have been unable to find it.
    The two women attended the hearing via video link from the prison. The court heard that they had travelled to the UAE, where they were due to - but ultimately did not - undergo cosmetic procedures.

The court also heard that the trips and procedures were birthday presents funded by the women's respective families and friends.
    https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0404/1207878-courts-quarantine/

Doesn’t say who cancelled it just they didn’t go ahead with it

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭luke9311

That kid killed on a bike the other day up in finglas area is been labeled as a flashy runner by some papers...

luke9311 wrote: »
    That kid killed on a bike the other day up in finglas area is been labeled as a flashy runner by some papers...

What happened to “don’t speak ill of the dead” as they can’t defend themselves? Didn’t hear about that death

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭luke9311

Jizique wrote: »
    What happened to “don’t speak ill of the dead” as they can’t defend themselves? Didn’t hear about that death

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/mrflashy-kinahan-finglas-gardai-crime-20323459

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Thats just what our mas say
    Irish courts say you cant libel the dead

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Thats just what our mas say
    Irish courts say you cant libel the dead

Kid on a bike had me thinking 14 and a push bike, not 20 and a motorbike; wonder if there will be a crowd at the funeral

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Is DK that stuck for cash he needs 20k brought over? Seriously.

This carrying cash story doesn't add up, they'd have been kept under the radar, put up in dubai, quarantine arranged, told to stfu.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Kid on a bike had me thinking 14 and a push bike, not 20 and a motorbike; wonder if there will be a crowd at the funeral
    Surprising he even made it to 20 with his history on bikes
    Sadly inevitable

• Registered Users Posts: 8,377 ✭✭✭corner of hells

I’d imagine there is someone working for them in catering or cleaning etc. Leave heaps of cash in the bin in one of the lavs knowing that a cleaner will take it and presto!

Sounds like a plan the character played by Joe Pesci and Marv from Home Alone would come up with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Hoboo wrote: »

This carrying cash story doesn't add up, they'd have been kept under the radar, put up in dubai, quarantine arranged, told to stfu.

My thoughts exactly, if they were bringing over cash then it wasn't for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Who knows how much they actually took to Dubai, could have had a suitcase full checked in x2 , and 10 grand on them for the cover story, obviously needs to be proved.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Who knows if there was more money mules on the flight over too.
    There could of being many of them

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Realistically how much cash can you come through an airport with without being questioned.?
    Or is it a case you'll only be stopped if you fit a certain profile.

I've heard of a 10K rule years ago...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Realistically how much cash can you come through an airport with without being questioned.?
    Or is it a case you'll only be stopped if you fit a certain profile.

I've heard of a 10K rule years ago...

Still 10k : https://www.revenue.ie/en/importing-vehicles-duty-free-allowances/travelling-with-cash/index.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

where is the 10k coming from?
    If they were bringing any money in surely it was a lot more than 10k?
    Didn't some lad get locked up there last year for €500k at airport (and proof of a lot more times).
    I doubt anyone would bother with €10k runs, seems pointless.

Judge probably can't comment on any of that, as they are only in court for refusing to quarantine in hotel, but curious where these 10k stories coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Suckit wrote: »
    where is the 10k coming from?
    If they were bringing any money in surely it was a lot more than 10k?
    Didn't some lad get locked up there last year for €500k at airport (and proof of a lot more times).
    I doubt anyone would bother with €10k runs, seems pointless.

Judge probably can't comment on any of that, as they are only in court for refusing to quarantine in hotel, but curious where these 10k stories coming from.

Yeah there is no way they were carrying only 10K each. on the way out from dublin there are no checks and I'm sure that DK has it arranged so that his people don't get stopped in Dubai.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

1968 wrote: »
    Going to catch up tonight. Heard good things.

EP1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlOIZHP3WpA

EP2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6n9_F6CqsU

(Seems to be right links now)

these were both pretty good thanks.

Its been said already but man the CCTV must cover that while city-best to dress like PH if you want to whack someone.

Advertisement