Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Videos on Twitter.. just search Pearse Street

https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status/1379482239810015234?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Apparently he was shouting out his address and said he killed his family in there. He stabbed himself in the neck with a wine bottle in the Tesco Express

Family aren’t dead. Apparently his wife is hurt but not seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Fairly distressing scene if your just out to pick up a few bits in the shop..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

BaySide wrote: »
    Article refers to both of them
    Main guy kh but other fool gets a mention

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

His brothers are bleeding fools there not gangsters just tried to act hard they were working for Michael Keogh burning and attacking innocent women's cars and homes and sh it themselfs when Keogh was killed and legged it

His brothers are bleeding fools there not gangsters just tried to act hard they were working for Michael Keogh burning and attacking innocent women's cars and homes and sh it themselfs when Keogh was killed and legged it

The older brother was no way burning out cars or taking orders off a clown like Keogh. He's been laundering DK money in IFSC apts for a long, long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

WTF this wreaks of major ratting, Canning on bail even after having a firearm seized, that is a 5 year automatic minimum sentence in the UK, and Vickery allowed to be on bail in Spain FFS.

https://www.essexnewsandinvestigations.com/single-post/kinahan-cartel-thomas-bomber-kavanagh-won-t-be-sentenced-for-more-than-year-after-guilty-plea

• Registered Users Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

The usual I'd say.

Grey tracksuit fella was adamant that Oasis were a better band. The two black lads are strongly on the Blur side.

• Advertisement

The older brother was no way burning out cars or taking orders off a clown like Keogh. He's been laundering DK money in IFSC apts for a long, long time.

They were both working for him while Johnny was on remand cancer wanted Johnny thinking he could call shots so he wouldn't make any deals Johnny was telling his brother what to do and he was getting then fools to get it done hoolo might not if done it himself but he was getting youngfellas to do it and Roy was doing it himself both then are muppets going around nicking beer kegs a simpleton and a wannabe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

The usual I'd say.

Grey tracksuit fella was adamant that Oasis were a better band. The two black lads are strongly on the Blur side.

It's rather impressive how each joke you make gets progressively worse

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Gangster gossip
    Why did Sean mc side with cancer and stay in Dubai rather than side with LB and stay in the U.K. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭BingCrosbee

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    It's rather impressive how each joke you make gets progressively worse

I got a great laugh out of that joke

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Gangster gossip
    Why did Sean mc side with cancer and stay in Dubai rather than side with LB and stay in the U.K. ?

Wanted for questioning over Duckeggs murder, he’s safe in Dubai n be ragged back to Ireland from UK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Is true that the person who found the gym bag with KMW (body parts) brought the gym bag into his house and rang the Garda?

Grim if so

They were both working for him while Johnny was on remand cancer wanted Johnny thinking he could call shots so he wouldn't make any deals Johnny was telling his brother what to do and he was getting then fools to get it done hoolo might not if done it himself but he was getting youngfellas to do it and Roy was doing it himself both then are muppets going around nicking beer kegs a simpleton and a wannabe

Who is Roy? Darren is the younger simpleton. Robert is older

theballz wrote: »
    Is true that the person who found the gym bag with KMW (body parts) brought the gym bag into his house and rang the Garda?

Grim if so

Left it back on the wall then called the cops as his prints were all over it.

Grim if so

I’m sure I read online that he said he brought into his gaf probly thought he hit the jackpot with a big parcel or paper

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Darren is Roy

• Advertisement

Gangster gossip

Someone else wrote it here over the duckegg murder there was a tracker on the car and smcg was tracking it and the garda have proof of it so cancer brought him to dubai he wanted to seperate Sean an Liam to easier for him to control the Crumlin fellas with Sean beside him and Liam is left on his own with bomber dots Sean Freddie all gone he only has bop and the kids now

Darren is roy

BoojumBum wrote: »
    I’m sure I read online that he said he brought into his gaf probly thought he hit the jackpot with a big parcel or paper

Poor bloke thought it was a bag of gear coz there was a car chase the same time and he thought the boys tossed it out the window he brought i back out and left it where he found it bad to laugh but imagine ye think ye just hit the big time and it's a bag of arms and legs lol

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Someone else wrote it here over the duckegg murder there was a tracker on the car and smcg was tracking it and the garda have proof of it so cancer brought him to dubai he wanted to seperate Sean an Liam to easier for him to control the Crumlin fellas with Sean beside him and Liam is left on his own with bomber dots Sean Freddie all gone he only has bop and the kids now

There are whispers cancer was tracking smcg gps on his garmin watch so could hand him up any time with the GPS locations so is using it too hold Sean close in Dubai.
    Very clever if it's true.
    The used too be side by side

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Grim if so

He got stabbed the other week that same bloke

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Poor bloke thought it was a bag of gear coz there was a car chase the same time and he thought the boys tossed it out the window he brought i back out and left it where he found it bad to laugh but imagine ye think ye just hit the big time and it's a bag of arms and legs lol
    He was only looking for the nose bag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Well with the bomber deal, it is looking more and more like the NCA want Christy and the general also, DK and his bro will be easy pickings once the old man is doing life, obviously bomber has asked for his bro in law LB to be given a lighter sentence as he is obviously sticking close to DK for a reason, bomber knows DK started all this mess.

stingrayed wrote: »
    Well with the bomber deal, it is looking more and more like the NCA want Christy and the general also, DK and his bro will be easy pickings once the old man is doing life, obviously bomber has asked for his bro in law LB to be given a lighter sentence as he is obviously sticking close to DK for a reason, bomber knows DK started all this mess.

There doesn’t seem to be any sign anywhere that Christy or JC is wanted only DK dunno where that come from, any links

No country for old men.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

Was never one for posting, tbh I posted one comment in a year, no doubt some will say stick to that. But really interesting comments and great to see good folk shed light anom on bad people. DK is said to be an agent of so so, but that's highly doubtful by all considering the assets seized bar his backside been brought in sooner than later, Dubai Royals aren't naive nor would protect a druglord for a few million, tbh one would need to be paying a lot more, DK is trying his best to be seen as a goodguybut time and visas run out eventually, I doubt security involved, just a few bribes to keep him afloat for now. Time waits for no man, truth will come out soon. I also feel the whistleblower as they ca themselves deserve respect but probably well known who they as some eluded to, which hopefully coincides with DK been taken in soon before a repeat of more senseless murders occur to do with twitter, etc. Social media can break or help a court proceedings. I like glancing over all your info, it's really educational to learn from, please boards allow it to continue without cutting of folk that speak their given right without going off track on racist or lgbt stuff, I think most agree with leaving that off this forum. Most are probably thinking what am I yanting about, I know what you mean.. Just hope this forum and the information provided by certain people keeps going until at least all major parasites are brought to justice. Dublin and Ireland deserve better than these scum free wheeling about. Keep up the goodness folks. X

Advertisement