Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Was never one for posting, tbh I posted one comment in a year, no doubt some will say stick to that. But really interesting comments and great to see good folk shed light anom on bad people. DK is said to be an agent of so so, but that's highly doubtful by all considering the assets seized bar his backside been brought in sooner than later, Dubai Royals aren't naive nor would protect a druglord for a few million, tbh one would need to be paying a lot more, DK is trying his best to be seen as a goodguybut time and visas run out eventually, I doubt security involved, just a few bribes to keep him afloat for now. Time waits for no man, truth will come out soon. I also feel the whistleblower as they ca themselves deserve respect but probably well known who they as some eluded to, which hopefully coincides with DK been taken in soon before a repeat of more senseless murders occur to do with twitter, etc. Social media can break or help a court proceedings. I like glancing over all your info, it's really educational to learn from, please boards allow it to continue without cutting of folk that speak their given right without going off track on racist or lgbt stuff, I think most agree with leaving that off this forum. Most are probably thinking what am I yanting about, I know what you mean.. Just hope this forum and the information provided by certain people keeps going until at least all major parasites are brought to justice. Dublin and Ireland deserve better than these scum free wheeling about. Keep up the goodness folks. X

hi dan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Was never one for posting, tbh I posted one comment in a year, no doubt some will say stick to that. But really interesting comments and great to see good folk shed light anom on bad people. DK is said to be an agent of so so, but that's highly doubtful by all considering the assets seized bar his backside been brought in sooner than later, Dubai Royals aren't naive nor would protect a druglord for a few million, tbh one would need to be paying a lot more, DK is trying his best to be seen as a goodguybut time and visas run out eventually, I doubt security involved, just a few bribes to keep him afloat for now. Time waits for no man, truth will come out soon. I also feel the whistleblower as they ca themselves deserve respect but probably well known who they as some eluded to, which hopefully coincides with DK been taken in soon before a repeat of more senseless murders occur to do with twitter, etc. Social media can break or help a court proceedings. I like glancing over all your info, it's really educational to learn from, please boards allow it to continue without cutting of folk that speak their given right without going off track on racist or lgbt stuff, I think most agree with leaving that off this forum. Most are probably thinking what am I yanting about, I know what you mean.. Just hope this forum and the information provided by certain people keeps going until at least all major parasites are brought to justice. Dublin and Ireland deserve better than these scum free wheeling about. Keep up the goodness folks. X

Jaysus it's Molly Bloom.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

I ain't a fan of DK nor any other parasite in our country. If I came across differently, I apologise, I thought I didn't, but the libs wouldn't be long out to correct me. DK n his cronies, and other "side" , all of them deserve justice. Truth will prevail, I hope. But dear forum guys, I take no side, as said I like to follow this thread, its interesting to see who our neighbours are and what is really happening on the ground. I proud to justice should be served to EVERYONE that has dopped our communities. I would hope you all agree. DK is nothing to me but a media character that sells junk n arms. He's made his own bed, he gotta sleep in it. I couldn't care less if he or other parasites in Ireland drown.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Peepee the knight rider

hi dan

V wrong sis. X
    I'm just an Irish patriot that wishes best for our Ireland. I'm sorry if I said differ to hurt you or yours. I'm not one for that Ashley, or so... please except my apologies, no harm intent, I just wish the Irish wake up to these unacceptable crimes and take ownership of society. X

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

V wrong sis. X
    I'm just an Irish patriot that wishes best for our Ireland. I'm sorry if I said differ to hurt you or yours. I'm not one for that Ashley, or so... please except my apologies, no harm intent, I just wish the Irish wake up to these unacceptable crimes and take ownership of society. X

Drugs and murder will never disappear from Ireland, DK nicked, killed or not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

V wrong sis. X

Vicky?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Was never one for posting, tbh
    I posted one comment in a year, no doubt some will say stick to that. But really interesting comments and great to see good folk shed light anom on bad people.
    DK is said to be an agent of so so, but that's highly doubtful by all considering the assets seized bar his backside been brought in sooner than later.
    Dubai Royals aren't naive nor would protect a druglord for a few million, tbh one would need to be paying a lot more, DK is trying his best to be seen as a goodguybut time and visas run out eventually, I doubt security involved, just a few bribes to keep him afloat for now. Time waits for no man, truth will come out soon. I also feel the whistleblower as they ca themselves deserve respect but probably well known who they as some eluded to, which hopefully coincides with DK been taken in soon before a repeat of more senseless murders occur to do with twitter, etc. Social media can break or help a court proceedings. I like glancing over all your info, it's really educational to learn from, please boards allow it to continue without cutting of folk that speak their given right without going off track on racist or lgbt stuff, I think most agree with leaving that off this forum. Most are probably thinking what am I yanting about, I know what you mean.. Just hope this forum and the information provided by certain people keeps going until at least all major parasites are brought to justice. Dublin and Ireland deserve better than these scum free wheeling about. Keep up the goodness folks. X

I started sort this post out but gave up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

V wrong sis. X

Any garys?

A lot of talk about the Westies on the gangland Facebook group. Apparently virgin media did a series called “Darklands,” about them - is it worth a watch?

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Was there any update on what happened at the Tesco on Pearse St.
    You don't see many headlines like that..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭john boye

IrishLad90 wrote: »

Lad killed himself by eating something from the salad bar. Poor fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

john boye wrote: »
    Lad killed himself by eating something from the salad bar. Poor fella.

yeah a glass bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Is thought it was attempted suicide, there is a lot of ppl that express these calls for help as they dont know where to go..
    Sad news if he passed away
    Badmittedly the wrong thing to do in such a public place
    What was he trying to achieve with that show

Is thought it was attempted suicide, there is a lot of ppl that express these calls for help as they dont know where to go..
    Sad news if he passed away
    Badmittedly the wrong thing to do in such a public place
    What was he trying to achieve with that show

Crisis is what suppressed pain looks like; it always comes to the surface in unimaginable ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

stingrayed wrote: »
    Well with the bomber deal, it is looking more and more like the NCA want Christy and the general also, DK and his bro will be easy pickings once the old man is doing life, obviously bomber has asked for his bro in law LB to be given a lighter sentence as he is obviously sticking close to DK for a reason, bomber knows DK started all this mess.

No bombers giving up all the English firms cancer and his brother are working for Mi5 that's why christy Jr was able meet his handler in Germany on a fake passport and not get charged when he was caught not just not get charged but let fly back to dubai and lb is on no charges. Cancer needed hatchet gone so he told bomber hatchet was planning to kidnap his kids for ransom so bomber would give the green light to kill hatchet then kl set hatchet up and gf killed him. Heard today df has been slipping Freddies bird sausage Freddies not going to be happy hel od on the smack in portlaoise

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭craig_b

theballz wrote: »
    A lot of talk about the Westies on the gangland Facebook group. Apparently virgin media did a series called “Darklands,” about them - is it worth a watch?

It wasn’t directly about them more just general gangland in Ireland but it was written by Adam Coates which is Shane’s younger brother but had nothing to do with crime as far as I know. It’s worth a watch if you’ve nothing else to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

craig_b wrote: »
    It wasn’t directly about them more just general gangland in Ireland but it was written by Adam Coates which is Shane’s younger brother but had nothing to do with crime as far as I know. It’s worth a watch if you’ve nothing else to watch.

The acting is poor enough, its like a lidl version of love/hate

• Registered Users Posts: 19,537 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

craig_b wrote: »

As mad and depraved as the brother was supposed to have been, it were nothing compared to his uncle Forty who used to wander around in that wagon with Mr. Crow and Judge. He was completely off his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

As mad and depraved as the brother was supposed to have been, it were nothing compared to his uncle Forty who used to wander around in that wagon with Mr. Crow and Judge. He was completely off his head.

I bet there's a few here thinking "who the f**k is Forty" ? :D:D:D. Godmother was a nasty piece of work as well :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

They done some wandering alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

He was off his head on drugs. He stabbed himself in the leg, ran around Pearse square a few times with the girlfriend running after him, then up the road to Tesco, did some more self stabbing. I’ve heard nothing to suggest he is dead. Apart from rumours.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 RC1985

No bombers giving up all the English firms cancer and his brother are working for Mi5 that's why christy Jr was able meet his handler in Germany on a fake passport and not get charged when he was caught not just not get charged but let fly back to dubai and lb is on no charges. Cancer needed hatchet gone so he told bomber hatchet was planning to kidnap his kids for ransom so bomber would give the green light to kill hatchet then kl set hatchet up and gf killed him. Heard today df has been slipping Freddies bird sausage Freddies not going to be happy hel od on the smack in portlaoise

DF and KL?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

RC1985 wrote: »
    DF and KL?
    Gary f. Done the shooting
    Kl set up meet with hatchet

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Gary f. Done the shooting
    Kl set up meet with hatchet

Kl was a junkie christy got him hooked on the mtk smack then cancer put him through rehab and got him setting people up for him he's known for using that trick putting people into rehab and then making them do hits for him he got it done to christy Gilroy to but got scared christy was going to be nicked for a double murder and had him murdered and buried in Spain give the gilroys back his body cancer so they can Bury him ye mád rat

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Kl was a junkie christy got him hooked on the mtk smack then cancer put him through rehab and got him setting people up for him he's known for using that trick putting people into rehab and then making them do hits for him he got it done to christy Gilroy to but got scared christy was going to be nicked for a double murder and had him murdered and buried in Spain give the gilroys back his body cancer so they can Bury him ye mád rat

Who killed Gilroy in Spain?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

I thought the Don got christy to do the double murder? I remember reading GH picked him up from the airport or something as well. Totally abused his addiction to force him to brutally murder two guys, pretty low level stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Thesiger wrote: »
    Who killed Gilroy in Spain?
    I think it was outsourced to a member of a notorious family from Ballyfermot

I thought the Don got christy to do the double murder? I remember reading GH picked him up from the airport or something as well. Totally abused his addiction to force him to brutally murder two guys, pretty low level stuff

Yea the don ordered it and was going to kill Gilroy after because he was paronoid and Gary got cancer to bring him to Spain to save him same as with tb and then cancer wanted him to work for him as a favor Gilroy was doing work in Spain but was still strung out and cancer sent him to rehab as if he was helping him then had him murdered after and buried in Spain cancer knows where the body is but won't tell the gilroys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Its hilarious all the Byrne/Kinahan side spent last few years labelling the Hutches rats and now Bomber singing his lungs outs not a whisper

Advertisement