Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

theballz wrote: »
    A lot of talk about the Westies on the gangland Facebook group. Apparently virgin media did a series called “Darklands,” about them - is it worth a watch?

was that the show about the young mma fighter? the bro was in a gang, some fat lad was the baddie? absolutely terrible stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MaryLouMacari

I bet there's a few here thinking "who the f**k is Forty" ? :D:D:D. Godmother was a nasty piece of work as well :eek::eek:

A nasty piece of work? She was a wagon!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭KK36

Its hilarious all the Byrne/Kinahan side spent last few years labelling the Hutches rats and now Bomber singing his lungs outs not a whisper

I watched one episode lately and I thought the acting was some of the worst I've ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Its hilarious all the Byrne/Kinahan side spent last few years labelling the Hutches rats and now Bomber singing his lungs outs not a whisper

It is not called ratting in the drug business, it is just standard procedure.

rat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

Thesiger wrote: »
    Who killed Gilroy in Spain?

Allegedly Eric Wilson, Gilroy was almost clean of the smack and Gary Hutch brought him up the mountains where Wilson had a grave dug

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Allegedly Eric Wilson, Gilroy was almost clean of the smack and Gary Hutch brought him up the mountains where Wilson had a grave dug

Mad how people hate DK so much and sympathise with the Hutches when Gary was exactly the same. I’m not a supporter or fan of either but the hypocrisy is insane

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Mad how people hate DK so much and sympathise with the Hutches when Gary was exactly the same. I’m not a supporter or fan of either but the hypocrisy is insane

You can name DK if you wish same as Hutches. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Anyone involved in the game knows the rules and that u can be killed but cancer went and murdered innocent people to get at his enemy's that's why he's hated the Hutches didn't kill any innocent people most the hutches aren't even involved in crime but yet have hits on there heads. Hutch women even have hits on there heads and there cars are burned and homes attacked. Cancer is hated for all the innocent people he murdered and all the backstabbing and giving people fake passes before having them killed. He's a double crossing rat who can't be trusted his own don't even like him but he buys people and puts them on retainers

Anyone involved in the game knows the rules and that u can be killed but cancer went and murdered innocent people to get at his enemy's that's why he's hated the Hutches didn't kill any innocent people most the hutches aren't even involved in crime but yet have hits on there heads. Hutch women even have hits on there heads and there cars are burned and homes attacked. Cancer is hated for all the innocent people he murdered and all the backstabbing and giving people fake passes before having them killed. He's a double crossing rat who can't be trusted his own don't even like him but he buys people and puts them on retainers

Fair point man, thanks for the good response, to be honest I never knew that the women genuinely had prices on their heads. I remember Hoolo was terrorising some of the innocent women a few year ago but I thought it was finished with

stingrayed wrote: »
    You can name DK if you wish same as Hutches. :D

Hahaha I know, just a habit from readin this thread

• Advertisement

Fair point man, thanks for the good response, to be honest I never knew that the women genuinely had prices on their heads. I remember Hoolo was terrorising some of the innocent women a few year ago but I thought it was finished with

Ye most of it stopped after micheal Keough was killed he was organising it for his brother but if they got a chance to take out a woman they would sure they have the like of kh doing hit for them and he done the foreign woman years back they have no morals and would do anything to get there numbers up out of everyone they killed not one was involved in the regency and cancer knows them blokes are still about cancers boys are holed up in dubai and jail

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Ye most of it stopped after micheal Keough was killed he was organising it for his brother

Who popped Mikey Keogh and why only him done?

Hutches more than capable of hitting more but was it a case of once bitten twice shy with regards to hitting a K target?

I'd totally understand if that was the case tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭radharc

Eyes1 wrote: »

Hutches more than capable of hitting more but was it a case of once bitten twice shy with regards to hitting a K target?

Buda n Mago was the rumour I heard but can’t tell ya how true it is

*EDIT* Harry and Buda was the rumour I heard not Mago, apologies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Nicola tallant podcast on the Wilson’s very good. Horrible bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

The whole series is quality, well done Nicola (I’m sure you check in here from time to time :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

What an evil bunch of c***s they were.

Genuinely psychopathic.

What an evil bunch of c***s they were.

Genuinely psychopathic.

Psychotropic bunch of c***ts is more like it, they could only do a job if totally coked out of their heads, that was their main motivation, the Kinahan supplied drugs.

Not going to say who done him but he was done because he put a little gang together to attack innocent women's houses and cars. He was taking orders from his brother Johnny in jail. Not many big k targets around they all legged it or got locked up and the garda are stuck to bops arse just like the tanning needles he's on. Hutch side won't hit innocents or low level criminals like look at lbs brother James the junkie he could be got anytime but only lowlifes go for the soft targets

Buda n Mago was the rumour I heard but can’t tell ya how true it is

Mago wasn't involved

• Advertisement

Mago wasn't involved

Not fishing for info because I couldn’t give a flying sh1te who was involved but I meant Harry and Buda was the rumour I heard at the time sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭rodmn2377

Not fishing for info because I couldn’t give a flying sh1te who was involved but I meant Harry and Buda was the rumour I heard at the time sorry

I heard Budda and GK...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

It's primarily because The Times printed a statement that Gerry Hutch had paid Daniel several hundred grand to call it quite, DK had accepted the cash and almost immediately had Gary killed.

No idea if that story is true but it seems to be the root of people siding with the Hutches, the suggestion that the Kinahan side initiated the feud by double crossing Gerry in that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

It's primarily because The Times printed a statement that Gerry Hutch had paid Daniel several hundred grand to call it quite, DK had accepted the cash and almost immediately had Gary killed.

No idea if that story is true but it seems to be the root of people siding with the Hutches, the suggestion that the Kinahan side initiated the feud by double crossing Gerry in that way.

It’s a combination of the a number of things that being one of them. The others being that they are not a family who are known to supply poison to our people (unlike cancer) and they didn’t target innocent people during the feud unlike cancer.

Hutches aren’t angels but they are nowhere near the level of dirt as DK.

It’s a combination of the a number of things that being one of them. The others being that they are not a family who are known to supply poison to our people (unlike cancer) and they didn’t target innocent people during the feud unlike cancer.

Hutches aren’t angels but they are nowhere near the level of dirt as DK.

Aye stick the G family on the list also, they may not pull the trigger but kill Ireland and abroad with their poison, same thing for the self proclaimed Mr Big, and do not leave out the poison pushing Penguin, he has ruined a lot of lives playing double games.

No Harry not involved either he could of even been locked up at the time

rodmn2377 wrote: »
    I heard Budda and GK...

All íl say is there was 3 and one was never involved in crime but it was personnel

All íl say is there was 3 and one was never involved in crime but it was personnel

Yeah now that you say it Gareth’s brother was nicked a year later or suttim but never charged...

• Advertisement
Advertisement