Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

stingrayed wrote: »
    BR giving FF the DK handshake, we all know what happens after, FF will be inside KR outside taking all his remaining stuff.

I’m surprised you don’t think that BR will borrow CS’s mobile phone and ring the police about this or any future crimes he might be thinking off doing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭benny79

Papers never refuse ink ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭Gael85

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭radharc

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

radharc wrote: »
    What's the story with Andy Noonan I wonder

He will be getting longer than 4years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

Noseygit wrote: »
    He will be getting longer than 4years

Has to be 12. Out in 8

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

Up the road from me. Brand new social housing on Margaret Kennedy Road. Literally been open about a month :D

Maybe he was 'breaking it in' so to speak. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

What’s BIG at these days? Is he still in Dublin or abroad?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

theballz wrote: »
    What’s BIG at these days? Is he still in Dublin or abroad?

Makes his own jam now , sells it on Saturdays in howth at the market, not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

1968 wrote: »
    Lithuanian mafia gang 'all but gone' in Ireland following garda clampdown

https://www.thejournal.ie/lithuanian-mafia-gang-dismantled-5404046-Apr2021/

It says in the article that the Lithuanians turf in cork and Galway has been taken over by a Westmeath criminal. Any ideas who?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

It says in the article that the Lithuanians turf in cork and Galway has been taken over by a Westmeath criminal. Any ideas who?

Fella from Athlone who would have been supplying large parts of county Galway for years that I know about could be him. Hes a member of the Banditos in Limerick since they opened the clubhouse down there so maybe its him and them moving into Cork from what article says if it's True.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Gael85 wrote: »

Almost 3m quids worth of gear and gets 4 years? Hmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Eyes1 wrote: »
    Almost 3m quids worth of gear and gets 4 years? Hmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

I'm reading 7 and a half. No previous. Mitigating circumstances.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 blondebomber8

Fella from Athlone who would have been supplying large parts of county Galway for years that I know about could be him. Hes a member of the Banditos in Limerick since they opened the clubhouse down there so maybe its him and them moving into Cork from what article says if it's True.

I was thinking it was TL alright but would have assumed the article would have mentioned the Bandidos if it was him.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

I was thinking it was TL alright but would have assumed the article would have mentioned the Bandidos if it was him.

Yeah maybe it isnt him but cant think of anyone else off the top of my head who it could be.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Yakov P. Golyadkin

Hoboo wrote: »
    I'm reading 7 and a half. No previous. Mitigating circumstances.

Three and a half suspended of those suspended.

I'm with you on the no previous and mitigating circumstances but four years is absurd, what will he actually serve, two and a half, three years?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

We have biker gangs now?

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

dd973 wrote: »
    Maybe he was 'breaking it in' so to speak. :pac:

The street directly behind it is Eugene Street, where that young lad was shot at the end of February. The housing on Margaret Kennedy Road was open a week before that. A fine welcome to the neighbourhood so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

We have biker gangs now?

you must have missed the media coverage on david byrnes funeral....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

paw patrol wrote: »
    you must have missed the media coverage on david byrnes funeral....

Aye the Chosen few MC, however Penguin is more the supplier to bandidos.

• Advertisement

Girl in her 20s lifted with weed Santry/ballymun?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 John_O_Groats

Yeah that 1% "Alliance" doesn't seem to be worth ****. A while ago the Disciples,Tramps and Wheelers thought they were fearless protectors. 2 Hells Angels chapters, 1 Bandidos chapter and a dead road tramp (killed by the bandidos) later and it turns out theyre just a bunch of old clowns who got their bluff called. They havnt done **** about any of it and didnt retaliate when one of their "brothers" was gunned down in broad daylight. Best stick to selling ****e coke from their playhouses and riding young girls id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Nothing sadder than an old irish 1 percenter. Truly pathetic. I boxed the head off one who started giving my missus grief once.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭luke9311

Girl in her 20s lifted with weed Santry/ballymun?

Imagine if it was GG lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

luke9311 wrote: »
    Imagine if it was GG lol

She has been quiet on her Insta account.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3 John_O_Groats

Ah stop man!! Literally wearing a patch that states you like to think you are involved in criminal activity suggests the level of intelligence you are dealing with there. Kinda like the Canada goose jacket, north face tracky ends, gucci baseball cap and giant gold watch brigade....*facepalm*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Imagine if it was GG lol
    flanzer wrote: »
    She has been quiet on her Insta account.....
    Could very well be, she tried to make the Gardai look stupid and I doubt she stopped any of her daily stuff. I wouldn't imagine she would be too hard to catch if they wanted her.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Yeah that 1% "Alliance" doesn't seem to be worth ****. A while ago the Disciples,Tramps and Wheelers thought they were fearless protectors. 2 Hells Angels chapters, 1 Bandidos chapter and a dead road tramp (killed by the bandidos) later and it turns out theyre just a bunch of old clowns who got their bluff called. They havnt done **** about any of it and didnt retaliate when one of their "brothers" was gunned down in broad daylight. Best stick to selling ****e coke from their playhouses and riding young girls id say.

Never had any time for Bikers but the local 1% clubs are mostly just lads who are into the biker life. Angels, Bandidos, Outlaws are just drug cartels, last thing we need are that lot setting up shop

Imagine if it was GG lol

That’s what I was thinking

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Advertisement