Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭snickers

flanzer wrote: »
    She has been quiet on her Insta account.....

I got some WhatsApp vids of her yesterday threatening to hang herself live at 3 pm she was going on about brassers and threesomes and wielding a knife saying she was going to slice up her fella because he wouldn’t help her get her car back not sure if it’s old news or not .

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

snickers wrote: »
    I got some WhatsApp vids of her yesterday threatening to hang herself live at 3 pm she was going on about brassers and threesomes and wielding a knife saying she was going to slice up her fella because he wouldn’t help her get her car back not sure if it’s old news or not .

the more i hear about her the more charming she sounds. a real catch.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

It says in the article that the Lithuanians turf in cork and Galway has been taken over by a Westmeath criminal. Any ideas who?

Michael O'Leary :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

the more i hear about her the more charming she sounds. a real catch.

Her latest insta seems to be gone

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Bambi wrote: »
    Never had any time for Bikers but the local 1% clubs are mostly just lads who are into the biker life. Angels, Bandidos, Outlaws are just drug cartels, last thing we need are that lot setting up shop

The angels are fairly well set up in D15

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

For every up,there is a down

• Registered Users Posts: 3 John_O_Groats

The angels are fairly well set up in D15
    100% they are. Alleged Provo connections there with the Angels and Those Chosen Few guys are obviously Kinahan connected. Bandidos have internationals backing then. Any of the clubs in the "Alliance" look like ladies bicycle clubs in comparison. I saw the Waterford Freewheelers have a statement up "The clubs aim is to keep Ireland free of international politics, which 40 years later we have achieved"and the club sustains a "don't **** with us attitude". Did ya ever hear such delusional nonsense in yer life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Quite a few out on bail, just like the other 2 of bombers squad, obviously not smelling good for someone in a hot place.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0415/1210051-david-duffy-court/

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

A mate of mine was surrounded by bikers at the Roryfest in Ballyshannon for wearing a Sons of Anarchy cut, Big fat aul fellas saying it was disrespectful because he's not in a real club �� all he could do was laugh ��

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

A mate of mine was surrounded by bikers at the Roryfest in Ballyshannon for wearing a Sons of Anarchy cut, Big fat aul fellas saying it was disrespectful because he's not in a real club �� all he could do was laugh ��

I'd say he ended up with a sore arse

• Advertisement

Operation tara having a good day, getting the brasser with weed, now someone forgot their guns and coke in Cherry Orchard.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6855623/gun-magazines-ammunition-silencer-and-e5000-cocaine-dublin/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

stingrayed wrote: »
    Operation tara having a good day, getting the brasser with weed, now someone forgot their guns and coke in Cherry Orchard.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6855623/gun-magazines-ammunition-silencer-and-e5000-cocaine-dublin/

did they find that gun buried in a bog? the thing is in bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

100% they are. Alleged Provo connections there with the Angels and Those Chosen Few guys are obviously Kinahan connected. Bandidos have internationals backing then. Any of the clubs in the "Alliance" look like ladies bicycle clubs in comparison. I saw the Waterford Freewheelers have a statement up "The clubs aim is to keep Ireland free of international politics, which 40 years later we have achieved"and the club sustains a "don't **** with us attitude". Did ya ever hear such delusional nonsense in yer life!

The Freewheelers, a bunch of fat lads in waist coats

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Whistleblower very interesting today !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Whistleblower very interesting today !

the colm fox thing was very much hushed up, nothing to see here.
    stinks to high heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

paw patrol wrote: »
    the colm fox thing was very much hushed up, nothing to see here.
    stinks to high heaven

Fully agree , it'll be interesting to see which way its going to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Why would DK of wanted EARS to do the job on Gately?

theballz wrote: »

200 grand debt owed to DK so it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭high_tower

Any news on the travellers in ballyfermot who robbed the wrong house ?? All gone quiet. They must have gotten out of the country. Shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Brainz

high_tower wrote: »
    Any news on the travellers in ballyfermot who robbed the wrong house ?? All gone quiet. They must have gotten out of the country. Shame.

They weren't from ballyer, the live in shancastle beside Liffey Valley Shopping Centre.
    No talk at all as to where they are but if they resurface it won't be for long, as rumour has it they'll be in a grave if they do!

• Advertisement

No names mentioned with the weed raid in Santry during the week , story there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

No names mentioned with the weed raid in Santry during the week , story there ?

Question lads heard of two lads caught with 30 k work of coke in a house where would the guards have got there info off or would it be just lucky .. I love this tread but know nothing about drugs or gangland

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

high_tower wrote: »
    Plenty of WhatsApp videos doing the rounds

lab man wrote: »
    Question lads heard of two lads caught with 30 k work of coke in a house where would the guards have got there info off or would it be just lucky .. I love this tread but know nothing about drugs or gangland

Coke dealers can be careless due to the phenomenal demand , I recall a guy sending a text out to say he was going out at 8pm , from 7pm to 8pm his house was like a car park :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Moochbg78

Yeah she has a new one

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Moochbg78

theballz wrote: »
    gw and cs owed 200k to him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

lab man wrote: »
    Usually its someone gets cught with a bit then squeels on where he got it,and so on up the ladder

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Usually its someone gets cught with a bit then squeels on where he got it,and so on up the ladder

Kids :)

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

The Freewheelers, a bunch of fat lads in waist coats
    You my friend are the one who is delusional.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Up the road from me. Brand new social housing on Margaret Kennedy Road. Literally been open about a month :D

I've been meaning to ask someone about this! So Margaret Kennedy Road is essentially the new St Teresa's Gardens from what I can tell, or at least it's the first block in the new estate. I just thought construction wasn't anywhere near finished there yet? On Google Maps it very much still looks like a building site, but I don't know how often those 3D satellite photos get updated?

That was one scaaaaary place back in the day. I used to go to college in the area and I remember naively making a thread here asking why my older relatives kept warning me to be extra careful going to and from friends' gaffs living around that part of the Barn, one of the lads had a lovely two storey gaff just behind Lidl on Cork Street which had absolutely f*ck all rent on it :D The burglaries started almost immediately after we started hanging out there, and the sound of late night shouting matches and Garda sirens was a multiple-times-every-night kind of thing. Was definitely the kind of place you didn't walk through after dark, no matter where you were trying to get to from Darleys or Eugene St you doubled back up Cork St and around, no way in hell would you walk down that end of Donore after nightfall.

The funny thing is that this was the period directly between the two major feuds in the area - Rattigan v Thompson more or less petered out by the end of the 2000s and Kinahan v Hutch didn't kick off until 2014 or 2015 - and the rest of the area was exceedingly quiet, Cork Street and further up Donore Ave were just full of renting students and house parties at night, but everyone knew you didn't walk down the Cork Street end of Donore to get to the other end, you cut around through Chamber St and Marton Ave. The college actually put out a notice to students about an uptick in people getting mugged for their musical instruments when walking from the Cork St end of Donore to the rehearsal studio at the other end of the Avenue.

People will always say this is a failure of social housing but tbh it always struck me more as a failure of the justice system. Time and again you'd read of people from that enclave being brought up before the courts for violent crime and getting let off with suspended sentences. One of the people who broke into someone's car to steal his equipment was caught and when we Googled it, there were a f*ckload of cases involving him in various newspapers from the previous decade and he seemed to be getting slaps on the wrist every time. Insane. I genuinely don't believe that areas such as this would be such dangerous kips if laws were properly enforced, the vast majority of people living in the area were beyond sound and welcoming, and you'd feel just as sorry for them having to share an estate with gobsh!tes as you would for new people moving to the area and not knowing which estates to avoid.

Advertisement