Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

shanec1928 wrote: »

Does seem like some sort of payback because of Colm Fox, we'll see what evidence they have but oul cancer and the crew are lining alot of pockets here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Does seem like some sort of payback because of Colm Fox, we'll see what evidence they have but oul cancer and the crew are lining alot of pockets here.

In the meantime the Scouse Monk gets busted in scouseland with his crew, all linked to Dubai and Spain, but no arrest warrant for Kinahans yet, something stinks way beyond gangland here.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/boxing-champion-became-drug-boss-20421050

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

stingrayed wrote: »
    In the meantime the Scouse Monk gets busted in scouseland with his crew, all linked to Dubai and Spain, but no arrest warrant for Kinahans yet, something stinks way beyond gangland here.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/boxing-champion-became-drug-boss-20421050

they are small time. dealings in KGs not tonnes. Also helps that they are dealing directly with people to arrange collections. I doubt DK is messaging people to arrange collection of a Kg.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

So the Garda will get him back in Ireland, even if the evidence isn’t great no doubt he won’t be able to leave the country. Easy target then.

The Regency really has hit the Hutch family. Eddie dead, it killed John, Patsy house bound as years, now Gerry going to possible spend his later days inside

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Here a post that didn't age well- just on the news that there is a European arrest warrant out for him.
    I read the signals in the wind all wrong alright
    I will go again and say he will walk.in the end

Haladmirer wrote: »
    I read the signals in the wind all wrong alright
    I will go again and say he will walk.in the end

And you may well be totally correct, but seems the plan is to be able to get hold of the Monk, what happens after is anybodies guess, seems a lot of cash is being given out to get hold of the Monk.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BaySide

The whistleblower on twitter seemed to know all this was happening well before it was announced in the press, not a coincidence he was on about Gards corruption and them all out to get the monk then this happens

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

What evidence have they got on the Monk? A voice recording with a Sinn Fein fella talking about the regency is all they had last time I checked

BaySide wrote: »
    The whistleblower on twitter seemed to know all this was happening well before it was announced in the press, not a coincidence he was on about Gards corruption and them all out to get the monk then this happens

There's serious corruption in AGS, boylan, McCabe, callian to name a few, at least if and when the monk is tried it'll all come out why fox killed himself, the trial will collapse or he'll get off as he wasn't the shooter or in physical possision of the guns.

Why no arrest warrants for cancer,mcgoven,byrne, browning even though they're out of the country? Serious backhanders going-on, as brownings step father was a detective.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

I'm sure the lads on the kinahan wing
    In mountjoy will make room for Gerry too
    Rest his head at night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

Speedline wrote: »
    From what I heard the bread man dropped a lad off on a bike at one end of a road, who then fcuked up a hit, and got collected at the other end of the road by the bread man.

I heard he was innocent and that reason he was done was FN asked him for use of his van for a job Darcy told him no and in revenge FN told mad rose and DG that Darcy was involved in Liam Kenny which he wasn't.

There's serious corruption in AGS, boylan, McCabe, callian to name a few, at least if and when the monk is tried it'll all come out why fox killed himself, the trial will collapse or he'll get off as he wasn't the shooter or in physical possision of the guns.

Why no arrest warrants for cancer,mcgoven,byrne, browning even though they're out of the country? Serious backhanders going-on, as brownings step father was a detective.

i don't think anybody has suggested he was the shooter or had possession of the guns. If they can prove he ordered it that would be enough for a conviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

I know it’s probably been mentioned on here before but I never knew a chap called Glen Clarke managed to shoot dead 3 innocent people over the years. Then he topped all that off by accidentally shooting himself in the head while waiting in his car.

Would one of the top brass not have said "ok thats enough" after he shot dead his second innocent victim? Like how could you be that bad and getting the correct person?

No words.

PCros wrote: »
    I know it’s probably been mentioned on here before but I never knew a chap called Glen Clarke managed to shoot dead 3 innocent people over the years. Then he topped all that off by accidentally shooting himself in the head while waiting in his car.

Would one of the top brass not have said "ok thats enough" after he shot dead his second innocent victim? Like how could you be that bad and getting the correct person?

No words.

In the hitmen game, there are Aldi equivalent Hitmen.
    All these drug dealing scum, pinch pennies harder than an 85 year old.

i don't think anybody has suggested he was the shooter or had possession of the guns. If they can prove he ordered it that would be enough for a conviction.

I knew that, proving he ordered it off a bug we don't know was lawfully placed there yet while all the AGS jounos are running for scraps of information with apleasing articles for AGS, if this gets to court it'll be juicer than the trial of Patrick, with all the fcuk ups at that station, it won't stick just like Patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

I'm sure the lads on the kinahan wing
    In mountjoy will make room for Gerry too
    Rest his head at night

Is

That

A poem?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 mrh1974

I knew that, proving he ordered it off a bug we don't know was lawfully placed there yet while all the AGS jounos are running for scraps of information with apleasing articles for AGS, if this gets to court it'll be juicer than the trial of Patrick, with all the fcuk ups at that station, it won't stick just like Patrick.

Rightly or wrongly, I feel a lot of sympathy for the fella, mostly cos I don't think he asked or wanted a battle and with the history of him he'd have known all this could happen. Hope i'm wrong but unless he's got several up his sleeve I think he is in bother. The monk is such a big name the establishment won't want the high profile loss.

mrh1974 wrote: »
    Rightly or wrongly, I feel a lot of sympathy for the fella, mostly cos I don't think he asked or wanted a battle and with the history of him he'd have known all this could happen. Hope i'm wrong but unless he's got several up his sleeve I think he is in bother. The monk is such a big name the establishment won't want the high profile loss.

Not saying he is in Turkey, but if he gets arrested there, it is like getting a death sentence, he will not get out of a Turkish prison alive, maybe somebody is hoping that will happen. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

stingrayed wrote: »
    Not saying he is in Turkey, but if he gets arrested there, it is like getting a death sentence, he will not get out of a Turkish prison alive, maybe somebody is hoping that will happen. :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed he is in Turkey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Jacob13

The whole lot off them are scumbags, both sides and people feel sorry for the hutches. They were dealing gear and intimidating people in town for decades. Good riddance to the lot of them.

Jacob13 wrote: »
    The whole lot off them are scumbags, both sides and people feel sorry for the hutches. They were dealing gear and intimidating people in town for decades. Good riddance to the lot of them.

What is this? Every hutch was dealing gear, intimidating people?

Can the public see EAWs?

Can the public see EAWs?

EAWS ? European arrest warrant. ?

Can the public see EAWs?

if he is in turkey there won't be a EAW.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Monk is the goat. I hope he gets the last laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Birneybau wrote: »
    Is

That

A poem?

The big question is who will cuddle up too him each and every nite

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

Jacob13 wrote: »

No Mate, You can't paint them all with the same brush. Some of the female Hutches, are salt of the earth. Those girls down in Stoneybatter carrying their fathers coffin, have nothing to do with anything, and are living terrified for years now. Same on the otherside. But others Yeah.. Selling the gear, and lots and lots of death along with that. Word is Gary got half of the College Green money, 4 million and put in into drugs. Told Gerry to fcuk off, when he told him not to. The rest is history.

if he is in turkey there won't be a EAW.

If he's in Turkey what happened then?

No Mate, You can't paint them all with the same brush. Some of the female Hutches, are salt of the earth. Those girls down in Stoneybatter carrying their fathers coffin, have nothing to do with anything, and are living terrified for years now. Same on the otherside. But others Yeah.. Selling the gear, and lots and lots of death along with that. Word is Gary got half of the College Green money, 4 million and put in into drugs. Told Gerry to fcuk off, when he told him not to. The rest is history.

Makes 100% sense what you said. And obviously not all of them, as I'm saying that name- hutch, people think they are the good side. The men should be thinking of the innocent women and not themselves then really, but der in the game and it usually ends badly, death jail and the dole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

If he's in Turkey what happened then?

turkey a member of interpol.

Advertisement