Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Well cancer is linked to 3 seperate murder plots in Ireland he was named in the High Court as the leader of a criminal organisation and named in a Spanish court as the man who ordered Gary Hutches murder. The bug in the car is inadmissible in a normal court and the monk didn't come out on the bug and say I did the regency if he did he would of been arrested 5 years ago. What they have on the bug is a man grieving over his brother saying he blames himself not any concrete evidence. Cancer is also linked to all the encrochat busts he was in daily contact with taghi and Rico but yet his messages are kept out of the marengo trial because his Mi5 handlers wont let him get dragged in. His brother is also aloowed fly around Europe on fake passports and not be charged and allowed fly back to dubai and enter with no passport after having one seized. What were looking at is a former armed robber who refuses to work with the police vs an international narco terrorist who works with the police and pays them off and is allowed to keep operating. That's the logic. If you think the monk should be convicted based on the bugged car which not much was said on and a trip to Poland that's your opinion. But they had the same evidence 5 years ago and didn't use it now Paul Scott who hates the monk all his life is after pushing it through the dpp.

What is the evidence linking him to the 3 murder plots? Is it Encro messages or dya know? I’m not doubting or saying he isn’t who he is or doing what he does I just want to know what evidence the Garda/DPP have on him?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Whats the "scc" ?

Behind closed doors, no jury

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Whats the "scc" ?

Stiched-up Crimbinal chambers. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭luke9311

Nicola done a podcast on the monks EAW today in a way effectively gave a shout out to whistleblower for info at the end of it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Not looking for your sympathy. What would that corroborating evidence be? The trip to Poland don't make me laugh. Fact is they have nothing that would get through a normal court. When it comes to the crunch I still think he will walk in the scc or charges will be dropped. The state have to much to lose on this one. If Colm fox's widow or children ever see this thread please don't settle out of court let the country know the corruption that made Colm do what he did.

you have no idea what other evidence they have.

• Advertisement

Behind closed doors, no jury

no jury but not behind closed doors.

I’ve been engrossed in the super league drama for the last few days.

Have they actioned an EAW for GH due to bugging him?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

Not looking for your sympathy. What would that corroborating evidence be? The trip to Poland don't make me laugh. Fact is they have nothing that would get through a normal court. When it comes to the crunch I still think he will walk in the scc or charges will be dropped. The state have to much to lose on this one. If Colm fox's widow or children ever see this thread please don't settle out of court let the country know the corruption that made Colm do what he did.

Gerry, I don't think the Fox Widow, needs legal advice. If you were smart like Christy, you would hand yourself in, 65-66 when you get out. But you're not smart like Christy, not even close. The minute they raided Fingers and his son up the Navan road, you knew, the writing was on the wall, and you wasted 5 years. If it was Christy, he'd be out by now. You're Political now 'Hutch Republican Army' You'll fly through the SCC, and you lost the AK's, and the lad in Donegal. busted, picking them up. And you are talking about Mary-Lou, in the car, and about Patrick, who does get to see his family, the Foxes don't. Conspiracy is 15 years. Christy would have taken it 5 years ago. He's smarter than you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Why do we always hold the FBI and CIA in or any American agency in such high esteem. Fact is they are mainly all bluster. They were unable to prevent a few amatuer pilots flying a plane into the heart of US security, the Pentagon, on 9/11. They have had to give up/withdraw from just about every war they got involved in. They are great at throwing shapes, if there's an incident about 40 police cars will turn up with lights flashing, usually after the suspect has shot himself. Our own crowd despite their faults are in general able to keep a lid on things despite being largely unarmed.
    Not high esteem but for the very same reason that 40 cop cars turn up,they have the resources and men.
    Wiki puts their capture rate on their top ten list as 94%.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

BoojumBum wrote: »
    What is the evidence linking him to the 3 murder plots? Is it Encro messages or dya know? I’m not doubting or saying he isn’t who he is or doing what he does I just want to know what evidence the Garda/DPP have on him?

Encro messages from arakas phone. The bugged phones from that failed Hanley hit and the bugs in the failed patsy hit. He was also named in Spain at James quinns murder trial as the man who ordered gary Hutches murder. He's also wanted for questioning for neddie Hutches murder after David Rock spilled the beans including he drove one away from the murder. But no eaw for cancer.

• Advertisement

One guy has been on the FBI 10 most wanted for nearly 20 years. a couple more have been there more than 10.
    Some guys only on it hours and caught
    A lot of those guys missing years just died on the run

you have no idea what other evidence they have.

Yes I do and if there was anything concrete in the bug dowdall Jr would of been arrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭White lighting

Yes I do and if there was anything concrete in the bug dowdall Jr would of been arrested.

I for one hope you get off Gerry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭john boye

I for one hope you get off Gerry

If he is Gerry he'll need a better defence than the whataboutery he's been throwing out of the pram for the last week.

you really don't. full of wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Are the three that were in court last night, friends off Gerry? Two never have left Dublin, were they not in the know?

When Duck Egg & King size got it

Gerry, I don't think the Fox Widow, needs legal advice. If you were smart like Christy, you would hand yourself in, 65-66 when you get out. But you're not smart like Christy, not even close. The minute they raided Fingers and his son up the Navan road, you knew, the writing was on the wall, and you wasted 5 years. If it was Christy, he'd be out by now. You're Political now 'Hutch Republican Army' You'll fly through the SCC, and you lost the AK's, and the lad in Donegal. busted, picking them up. And you are talking about Mary-Lou, in the car, and about Patrick, who does get to see his family, the Foxes don't. Conspiracy is 15 years. Christy would have taken it 5 years ago. He's smarter than you.

This isn't gerry and not a hutch you don't know what your talking about. Cancer is the only person gone political donating to sinn féin and John Finucane is his personnel solicitor. You know nothing aboy the aks that's 5 years ago your talking nonsense and they want to charge the monk with murder not conspiracy your a thick. The reason Colm foxes family can't see him is because of all the corruption that went on in Patricks trial that's why Colm fox widow is sueing the garda and the state. He left 3 letters about the trial and smashed up his own laptop and was caught on cctv there's a lot more in it and it will come out if gerry goes to trial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

This isn't gerry and not a hutch you don't know what your talking about. Cancer is the only person gone political donating to sinn féin and John Finucane is his personnel solicitor. You know nothing aboy the aks that's 5 years ago your talking nonsense and they want to charge the monk with murder not conspiracy your a thick. The reason Colm foxes family can't see him is because of all the corruption that went on in Patricks trial that's why Colm fox widow is sueing the garda and the state. He left 3 letters about the trial and smashed up his own laptop and was caught on cctv there's a lot more in it and it will come out if gerry goes to trial.

Certain posters here are trying to rile you because of you saying what most believe, there's serious corruption in AGS, most won't go there as we have seen what they done to one of their own, lucky for him he knew their modus operandi.

Don't let the foot off the pedal, youre playing a blinder, the pen has and always will be mighter than the gun.

Godspeed.

Certain posters here are trying to rile you because of you saying what most believe, there's serious corruption in AGS, most won't go there as we have seen what they done to one of their own, lucky for him he knew their modus operandi.

Don't let the foot off the pedal, youre playing a blinder, the pen has and always will be mighter than the gun.

Godspeed.

They can try rile all they want muppets won't be getting a reaction. The fact is this is only the start if gerry goes to trial everything about ags will come out and I mean everything. We already know what's in them letters and know the garda don't want it out there. Paul Scott is just trying to make a name for himself he hates gerry but most the coppers in ballymun hate Paul Scott. He's going to bring a lot of coppers down with him if this trial goes ahead. What can be told for now is Colm fox sent emails to two gardai telling them to identify Patrick hutch even if they really couldn't. These garda emailed back agreeing to it and when it came out about the two gardai being in the room together identifting Patrick the defence team asked for emails between them to see if there was collision. Colm fox realised he was going to be thrown under the bus by certain other gardai over all this and he panicked and smashed his laptop up. But other Garda got the cctv of him doing it and were using it against him so it would just be him left hung out to dry. That's when collm fox done what he done. But it goes a lot deeper than that and there is an ace card to be played in court and the state won't want it getting out. Also since all the emails are related to the same case the defense will be requesting them again. So its all going to come out in the open. If drew Harris was a smart man he would take Paul Scott off this case and put him in a traffic corps car somewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

I reckon Garda have nothing and just pulling a PR stunt to make out they're doing something.

This will go nowhere but it looks good for them but end with some amount of sh1t coming out if they go on with it.

Arakas was linked to DK phone for a hit.

• Advertisement

I bet a lot of the old school cops are ****ting themselves
    But i doubt they have the clout to stop this

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I reckon Garda have nothing and just pulling a PR stunt to make out they're doing something.

This will go nowhere but it looks good for them but end with some amount of sh1t coming out if they go on with it.

Arakas was linked to DK phone for a hit.

I disagree , I think after the Patrick Hutch debacle the Gardai wouldn't risk another failed prosecution , I think when the Monk is arrested he will be brought before the court along with Jonathan Dowdall . The three previous unknowns (in relation to Regency) before the court will send shockwaves through the Monks camp . The Monk with his vast wealth could easily mount a robust legal defence yet has chosen along with his wife to go deeper underground , he knows the Gardai have pieced together all the events leading up to the Regency shooting.
    Hopefully he is located and returned to Ireland this year . It will be riveting to follow.

NorthCity wrote: »
    I disagree , I think after the Patrick Hutch debacle the Gardai wouldn't risk another failed prosecution , I think when the Monk is arrested he will be brought before the court along with Jonathan Dowdall . The three previous unknowns (in relation to Regency) before the court will send shockwaves through the Monks camp . The Monk with his vast wealth could easily mount a robust legal defence yet has chosen along with his wife to go deeper underground , he knows the Gardai have pieced together all the events leading up to the Regency shooting.
    Hopefully he is located and returned to Ireland this year . It will be riveting to follow.

No disripect but that is bull.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭DerekC16

How long of a sentence did the Sinn Fein councillor get?

DerekC16 wrote: »
    How long of a sentence did the Sinn Fein councillor get?

Google is your friend mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 AcerJacer

Surely the monk would be better off just throwing his hands up and coming back to go through the motions. What would he even get if convicted? 4 years 2 suspended? Media sensationalism has never appeared to bother him before. Why is he even bothering with all this on the run nonesence.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

AcerJacer wrote: »
    Surely the monk would be better off just throwing his hands up and coming back to go through the motions. What would he even get if convicted? 4 years 2 suspended? Media sensationalism has never appeared to bother him before. Why is he even bothering with all this on the run nonesence.

He probably likes breathing.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    No disripect but that is bull.

Yeah , especially the bit you added

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭beerbellybob

Any benefit for him to surrender himself vs staying on the run?

Sentence wise.

• Advertisement

Any benefit for him to surrender himself vs staying on the run?

Sentence wise.

Given the nature of the shooting (militaristic) the huge number of innocent people traumatised on the day I doubt if found guilty he would ever walk the streets again .

Advertisement