Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

AcerJacer wrote: »
    Surely the monk would be better off just throwing his hands up and coming back to go through the motions. What would he even get if convicted? 4 years 2 suspended? Media sensationalism has never appeared to bother him before. Why is he even bothering with all this on the run nonesence.

They will get him on a drugs charge like they did for John Gilligan rather than the actual Regency shooting

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

This isn't gerry and not a hutch you don't know what your talking about. Cancer is the only person gone political donating to sinn féin and John Finucane is his personnel solicitor. You know nothing aboy the aks that's 5 years ago your talking nonsense and they want to charge the monk with murder not conspiracy your a thick. The reason Colm foxes family can't see him is because of all the corruption that went on in Patricks trial that's why Colm fox widow is sueing the garda and the state. He left 3 letters about the trial and smashed up his own laptop and was caught on cctv there's a lot more in it and it will come out if gerry goes to trial.

At the end of the day, the dogs on the street know Patrick, is real lucky. He's Alive, for his Ma.and Patsy. Colin Fox will never walk into his kitchen again. Both of those are results of the Regency Murder. 5 years later, the DPP has said that the Garda have enough evidence, to bring it to trial. You say Murder, I thought Conspiracy. Maybe you ratted yourself out on the tape. The judges hear the tapes. Maybe there is a supergrass. Renting a room was stupid, and using a traceable credit card number was Thick. You gave Paul Smith a running start. and I read the Q2 investigation case, and you are in trouble. That's like having Ironside chasing after you. It had hundreds of witness statements, no stone unturned. The DPP said ''Yeah Paul, that's plenty, we go to trial '' The State v's Gerry The Monk Hutch. The Law says you can hire Legal Help, even Finucane. That's the state of affairs. I still say that you should have put your hands up, when you knew they had you. and not this low life stuff now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

didn’t realise this thread was turning into a Twitter feed with random people dumping out nonsense.

Re: merchants quay

I cycle down that road most days and have been doing so for years. It amazes me how blatant heroin/crack use is on such a busy road.

You can be guaranteed you will see someone using (usually smoking) whenever you pass by. It’s sad to see but also disturbing that Garda just let this happen on such a busy road.

Dealing is equally as open there too. Do Garda not give a fcuk or is it just a waste of time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

AcerJacer wrote: »
    Surely the monk would be better off just throwing his hands up and coming back to go through the motions. What would he even get if convicted? 4 years 2 suspended? Media sensationalism has never appeared to bother him before. Why is he even bothering with all this on the run nonesence.

4 years? He isn't being charged with mugging an auld one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

For the past few days, gangster gossip has had their autocorrect turned on - no wrong spelling or grammar. Not the first time that account or the Twitter accounts have changed from the norm like that but this time the typing on Twitter hasn’t changed. The switching is usually in sync. Make of that what you will

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

theballz wrote: »
    Re: merchants quay

Dealing is equally as open there too. Do Garda not give a fcuk or is it just a waste of time?

I did some contract work several doors up from the Four Courts. The local drugs unit used our kitchen as a viewing point. I eventually gave them a swipe card to come and go when they wanted. Lots of camera kit and other non standard equipment used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

I did some contract work several doors up from the Four Courts. The local drugs unit used our kitchen as a viewing point. I eventually gave them a swipe card to come and go when they wanted. Lots of camera kit and other non standard equipment used.

That was just a ploy, aitin yer grub thee were

• Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭benny79

Merchants Quay is like something out of The Wire ffs.

Gerry is never going to hand himself in are you on drugs and if he is caught I say it be very unlikely he'd make it to court. He be a sitting duck..

But they obviously think they have enough evidence to charge him or maybe its a set up so he will be whacked. Nobody knows what evidence they have only the guards.

The reason why Colm Fox cant walk into his kitchen to his wife is the choices he made! No fault of Gerrys or Dan's.

People actually believe there is no corrupt guards. Ha this country is corrupt from the top to the bottom. Sure Gerry Mcabe prime example the **** that he went through! and he was one of there own! That went right up to the top, a dirty commissioner which what happened? Retired on full state pension ffs you couldn't write it..

And I highly doubt we will ever find out the truth about Colm Fox and all the dirt, an emails etc Whether Gerry gets arrested or not..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

benny79 wrote: »

Gerry is never going to hand himself in are you on drugs and if he is caught I say it be very unlikely he'd make it to court. He be a sitting duck..

But they obviously think they have enough evidence to charge him or maybe its a set up so he will be whacked. Nobody knows what evidence they have only the guards.

The reason why Colm Smith cant walk into his kitchen to his wife is the choices he made! No fault of Gerrys or Dan's.

People actually believe there is no corrupt guards. Ha this country is corrupt from the top to the bottom. Sure Gerry Mcabe prime example the **** that he went through!

And I highly doubt we will ever find out the truth about Colm Smith and all the dirt, an emails etc Whether Gerry gets arrested or not..

who is colm smith? do you mean colm fox?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭benny79

who is colm smith? do you mean colm fox?

Yea sorry my bad.. Fixed it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 MaryLouMacari

benny79 wrote: »

The reason why Colm Fox cant walk into his kitchen to his wife is the choices he made! No fault of Gerrys or Dan's.

People actually believe there is no corrupt guards. Ha this country is corrupt from the top to the bottom. Sure Gerry Mcabe prime example the **** that he went through!

And I highly doubt we will ever find out the truth about Colm Fox and all the dirt, an emails etc Whether Gerry gets arrested or not..

Are you Benny from Crossroads?

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Walk by Merchant's quay every day. "Are ya looking" must get said to me 2 or 3 times when I walk by. If I walk back the same way I usually get the "Howya Gard" comments off the same lads haha

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

Gotta love it fellas are professional prosecutors now.Fellas 100% that one of the gardais biggest targets for decades will walk from scc court.Do you think after the patrick trial there gonna not make sure the case solid or look like idiots.Im not saying he wont walk just chances aren't great.Fellas thinking there talking to Gerry is even more laughable he just got an EAW and now hes posting on a public forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

It's the stitch up of the century what's the evidence? A bugged car with a man that was grieving his brothers murder who would be liable to say anything. In a jury court that wouldn't be admissible as anyone can claim anything to somebody it doesn't mean its true, especially when your not mentally well after your brother getting murdered. The other evidence is a trip to Poland for firearms training which also proves nothing. Paul Scott wants this fast tracked through the scc and all other details kept quiet. The 5 year plan to get cancer was lies to the public to keep everyone calm about the innocent people getting murdered. They took a few hitmen cancer didn't care about and let the rest live it up in dubai while they get their back handers. Colm fox's widow is also suing the state and they want it settled outside court so the details don't come out but they will if the monk goes on trial, no matter how hard they try and stop the details coming out. Colm fox left three letters and included all mistakes as they like to call them in relation to the regency investigation. Colm fox also emailed other gardai telling them to frame Patrick hutch in the identification. He was then caught smashing his laptop up on cctv. His house was searched for an other laptop. That's only tip of the iceberg when it comes to this corruption. More will come out when/if the monk is put on trial. Michael Osullivan the ex assistant garda commissioner things won't look good for you either. Michael a done a deal with christy years ago in exchange for guns so he could climb up the ladder and looks like they kept a good relationship ever since. Michael is now the Head of the European drugs squad the biggest drug squad cop in Europe and he has zero interest in bringing cancer to trial in Ireland. I wonder why that is? If/when this trial goes ahead the who justice system will be exposed in Ireland. Drew Harris really needs to put Paul Scott in his place before he drags the whole force down over his personnel vendetta.

You seem to know a lot about colm fox...What was on the 3letters and what were mistakes?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭ElZee

Oh my lord people on here trying to directly address gangstergossip claiming he's the monk, trying to have a heart to heart and getting him to "do the right thing". The lunacy reached on this thread have hit critical levels.

You really think one of the biggest gangsters in Irish history spends his time taking advice/arguing with a bunch of mouth breathers on boards.ie ?? And some of you actually think you have advice for him????? And he'd listen???????????????????????

It's a nice day today, get some fresh air please

Walk by Merchant's quay every day. "Are ya looking" must get said to me 2 or 3 times when I walk by. If I walk back the same way I usually get the "Howya Gard" comments off the same lads haha

I remember driving through Christ church sitting in the passenger seat of my dads car. We were stuck at the lights crossing the Liffey at merchants quay

It was a warm day so my window was down, chap crossing the road looked at me and said “are you looking?” - I was 11 years old at the time.

Never forget it. That was 20 years ago, it’s no different now. Tragic really

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Gg is not gerry
    But he could be 1 of the shooters tho
    What i always thought anyways
    Original whistleblower was gerry tho.long gone
    All guess work on my part

• Registered Users Posts: 19,538 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I remember driving through Christ church sitting in the passenger seat of my dads car. We were stuck at the lights crossing the Liffey at merchants quay

It was a warm day so my window was down, chap crossing the road looked at me and said “are you looking?” - I was 11 years old at the time.

Never forget it. That was 20 years ago, it’s no different now. Tragic really

Were you looking?

Were you looking?

At 11?

Balls prob just dropped. All I was looking for was gash

• Advertisement

At 11?

Balls prob just dropped. All I was looking for was gash

But you still haven't found what you were looking for?

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

There’s two different lookin’s people, your talking about something completely different.

There’s “are ye lookin” then there’s “are ya lookin”, the meaning of each of these questions is completely different.

begbysback wrote: »
    There’s two different lookin’s people, your talking about something completely different.

There’s “are ye lookin” then there’s “are ya lookin”, the meaning of each of these questions is completely different.

There should really be a third option that encompasses the first two simultaneously too. I mean, you could be lookin' and lookin' at the same time.

Do we have any Joycean scholars on thread to help us out?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,187 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

There should really be a third option that encompasses the first two simultaneously too. I mean, you could be lookin' and lookin' at the same time.

Do we have any Joycean scholars on thread to help us out?

Joyce! now there was some dopehead motherfukker.
    He was so ****ed up from drugs when he wrote Ulysses and yet all these naval gazers gave years 'interpreting' what he was writing about in the book!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Whistleblower, GG n Co, family matters, but time has passed away, chickens have come home to roost. Fat dan next. At least rte the liberal crap might change with this media frenzy. All be it, handicap Chris will be wearing fat Dan's size 10 Nike boots, daddy will give him a lollypop. Paul crosby next for unrelated stuff, he needs face justice, as does eoin, and dumbface Leroy. Drew Harris deserves a hand shake

Would you give it a fcuking rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Ck988

Whistleblower, GG n Co, family matters, but time has passed away, chickens have come home to roost. Fat dan next. At least rte the liberal crap might change with this media frenzy. All be it, handicap Chris will be wearing fat Dan's size 10 Nike boots, daddy will give him a lollypop. Paul crosby next for unrelated stuff, he needs face justice, as does eoin, and dumbface Leroy. Drew Harris deserves a hand shake

I never post here but you’re making it a lot less enjoyable to Flick through, leave it to the people who have anything of use to contribute to the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Does anyone reckon there’ll ever be another big bloodbath like the feud again in Ireland? Obviously it’s 90% lackeys who’ve been nicked and the main heads are still out free but have the Garda ever had that much success with murders and murder plots? and also considering how much less gangland violence there’s been since the pandemic, how many gangland murders in the republic in 20/21 so far?

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Does anyone reckon there’ll ever be another big bloodbath like the feud again in Ireland? Obviously it’s 90% lackeys who’ve been nicked and the main heads are still out free but have the Garda ever had that much success with murders and murder plots? and also considering how much less gangland violence there’s been since the pandemic, how many gangland murders in the republic in 20/21 so far?

Some reckon it’ll be a bloodbath when king rat gets out but I’m not convinced.

Some other Brainbox on here reckons Scott Capper is being lined up to take the throne when he gets out (horseshįt imo) but who knows?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Some reckon it’ll be a bloodbath when king rat gets out but I’m not convinced.

Some other Brainbox on here reckons Scott Capper is being lined up to take the throne when he gets out (horseshįt imo) but who knows?

Doubt it with Rattigan either, he’ll be back in prison before he knows it if he tries use any them smackheads from Basin St ways to do his dirty work, ah stop hahaha King Capper, whoever said that on here is a capper, I thought I read he got charged over a cashbox few months ago, don’t think he be out for a long time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

Advertisement