Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

Gardai sieze 2150 Catalytic Converters ( 2 Million) Dublin.

Uh Uh.. Anything to do with the Mercedes out and back on the M50. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Don't be bringing that clown back into the thread ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I'm delighted by this news tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Major Dutch drug smuggler arrested in Dubai airport, using a false Irish passport, hmm interesting join the dots.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.crimesite.nl/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Thats pretty cool site crimesite.nl. Wonder why there is no crimesite.ie yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Gg is not gerry
    But he could be 1 of the shooters tho
    What i always thought anyways
    Original whistleblower was gerry tho.long gone
    All guess work on my part

Really, actually one of the shooters? Of the 5, one is dead, leaving 4. One is inside so not that one either. Can’t see it being a shooter but definitely a family member or members in my opinion. Never got to see the original whistleblower account, would love to read those now.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Does anyone reckon there’ll ever be another big bloodbath like the feud again in Ireland? Obviously it’s 90% lackeys who’ve been nicked and the main heads are still out free but have the Garda ever had that much success with murders and murder plots? and also considering how much less gangland violence there’s been since the pandemic, how many gangland murders in the republic in 20/21 so far?

Obviously as long as drugs are being sold illegally on the streets of Ireland you can be certain that intimidation, assault and murder will be closeby...as tactics in the sales process let's just say.

Then we have the problem that guns are becoming more and more accessible in Ireland.

Then throw in the continuing desensitisation of young people towards violent behaviour(social media vids mainly) leading to an increase in the "Say hello to my little friend" fanboys... and the future looks bleak.

The success of the Gardai is proportional to the sophistication of the hitmen and the sophistication of the hits themselves imo. Not many of the hits in the recent KvH feud would be getting nominated for hit Oscars let's just say... hence the high prosecution rate. And the fact that the Gardai threw huge resources at it.

So in summary..sadly Yes.. I can see it happening over and over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Doublebusy

Just reading some old irish crime articles "things are quiet" and seen this one. Whats the general idea on who was meant to be targeted or what gang did it. Its a strange one

https://m.sundayworld.com/crime/irish-crime/eddie-was-a-loving-man-who-lost-his-life-in-his-home-where-he-should-have-been-safe-39480476.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Then we have the problem that guns are becoming more and more accessible in Ireland..

The illegal gun market is an interesting one.

Fair enough you get the odd shooting but Ireland isn’t exactly Syria with radicals blowing eachother up daily

Is there really a big market for gun sales like and who is buying them? It doesn’t feel like any of them are being used (thank fcuk)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Really, actually one of the shooters? Of the 5, one is dead, leaving 4. One is inside so not that one either. Can’t see it being a shooter but definitely a family member or members in my opinion. Never got to see the original whistleblower account, would love to read those now.
    Tac 1 or tac 2 i forget which
    Hes slim dark and handsome ;-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Pasor84

Long long time reader, my question is why is there zero talk about s. McGovern, based on only paper talk with me, why has he been brought to dubai and Liam b is left in brummie, I'm not in the know but find it strange s. McGovern is not blagged about.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭luke9311

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Does anyone reckon there’ll ever be another big bloodbath like the feud again in Ireland? Obviously it’s 90% lackeys who’ve been nicked and the main heads are still out free but have the Garda ever had that much success with murders and murder plots? and also considering how much less gangland violence there’s been since the pandemic, how many gangland murders in the republic in 20/21 so far?

If your talking on going.... from the few locals i spoke to living in drogheda and co louth areas that feud is still on going just tit for tat stuff for now from what i heard....

But i think its no secret the fractions up there arent the same scale operations as the ones feuding in drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭luke9311

Just curious here what are peoples thoughts if/when and its a big if given we all know how well the monk does at hiding and cancer basically in house arrest cant move anywhere.....

What are peoples thoughts between the monk and cancer as to who will be easier but also the quicker to get either taken in by gardai feds etc etc and/or whacked?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

theballz wrote: »
    The illegal gun market is an interesting one.

Fair enough you get the odd shooting but Ireland isn’t exactly Syria with radicals blowing eachother up daily

Is there really a big market for gun sales like and who is buying them? It doesn’t feel like any of them are being used (thank fcuk)

Anecdotal evidence.... but it feels like there are a lot more gun seizures with drug shipments than there were say 15 years ago.
    I've also heard journalists describing the KOCG's revenue streams as drugs guns and money laundering on many occasions.
    I'd imagine the " Say hello to my little friend" fan club would almost see a glock as essential as the CG jacket or the rolex.
    So supply meets demand, gun sales rise and accessibility to guns increases. Hard to find recent stats to back that claim up but it seems reasonably logical?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Doublebusy wrote: »
    Just reading some old irish crime articles "things are quiet" and seen this one. Whats the general idea on who was meant to be targeted or what gang did it. Its a strange one

https://m.sundayworld.com/crime/irish-crime/eddie-was-a-loving-man-who-lost-his-life-in-his-home-where-he-should-have-been-safe-39480476.html

I was told a few year ago it was the wrong gaf n shoulda been 1 of the neighbours instead

Pasor84 wrote: »
    Long long time reader, my question is why is there zero talk about s. McGovern, based on only paper talk with me, why has he been brought to dubai and Liam b is left in brummie, I'm not in the know but find it strange s. McGovern is not blagged about.

Sean McG is wanted for questioning about Duck Eggs murder

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Big raid in droheda this morning. 2 pipe bombs made safe,gun powder,firearm ammunition drugs and cash found

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

ElZee wrote: »
    Oh my lord people on here trying to directly address gangstergossip claiming he's the monk, trying to have a heart to heart and getting him to "do the right thing". The lunacy reached on this thread have hit critical levels.

You really think one of the biggest gangsters in Irish history spends his time taking advice/arguing with a bunch of mouth breathers on boards.ie ?? And some of you actually think you have advice for him????? And he'd listen???????????????????????

It's a nice day today, get some fresh air please

We should never ever forget this post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Noseygit wrote: »
    Big raid in droheda this morning. 2 pipe bombs made safe,gun powder,firearm ammunition drugs and cash found

little runt who used to use them was cut to pieces and pc is behind bars , who else is there in drogheda

We should never ever forget this post :)

Don't worry mate, You've seen nothing yet. He's run away now, but he'll be back. Napolianic Complex. Little man, big mouth.
    Think of me as a Ghost writer, for a Mate, His Kings English isn't great, and not great on the key-pad.
    Anyways Sallins Train Robbery, brought him out into the Open. I wonder if any of the Old Bill questioned him about EX Member(CG), out of Clontarf, getting a terrible beating on the bull wall. He lived across and down from you over there, Gerry. And Now the Clown is talking to himself last night saying, Whistleblower/Zoo, ''he spent all of his life in the service of the Guards.'' A lot of people are interested in him now. Everyone is waiting for the tape from the car.

Alexa. Play the tape of Gerry on the way to Newry.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Don't worry mate, You've seen nothing yet. He's run away now, but he'll be back. Napolianic Complex. Little man, big mouth.
    Think of me as a Ghost writer, for a Mate, His Kings English isn't great, and not great on the key-pad.
    Anyways Sallins Train Robbery, brought him out into the Open. I wonder if any of the Old Bill questioned him about EX Member(CG), out of Clontarf, getting a terrible beating on the bull wall. He lived across and down from you over there, Gerry. And Now the Clown is talking to himself last night saying, Whistleblower/Zoo, ''he spent all of his life in the service of the Guards.'' A lot of people are interested in him now. Everyone is waiting for the tape from the car.

**** off vicky

Lay off whatever muck you’re sniffin pal

**** off vicky

Freddys Missus.?. Don't be getting me in troube.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

**** off vicky

Defiantly that looper

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Defiantly that looper

Are you...

H?

frag420 wrote: »
    Are you...

H?

H from Summerhill ? is he still hanging around...
    As for the looper comment.. He's angry with me, so he's projection his greatest fear onto me. Looper. He's terrified someone will call him looper. West Dublin, S.Feiner. in his 40's, and on the sensitive side. I can read him like a book. He's out of his league. But Greg is entitled to his opinion.

frag420 wrote: »
    Are you...

H?

I’m very disappointed that I’m the only one to thank this post. Shame on you all. You never went up the Lagan in a boat, that’s for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

BaySide wrote: »

Yeah he was charged last October with possession of 60k worth of drugs , the article claims 100k of drug money was connected to the Monk , no surprise there .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

NorthCity wrote: »
    Yeah he was charged last October with possession of 60k worth of drugs , the article claims 100k of drug money was connected to the Monk , no surprise there .

Makes you wonder if he’s now involved in the drugs business as a means of getting as much cash as he can to fund his constant holiday. Then again he’s probably been loosely involved throughout the years and he just has many good spin doctors.

Side note - he’s got 5 children who must be in their 20’s and 30’s did they all have to flee with him or did they stay put? Must cost a fair bit to keep your kids and their kids on the go constantly if so.

Advertisement