Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cecildogerty

theballz wrote: »
    The illegal gun market is an interesting one.

Fair enough you get the odd shooting but Ireland isn’t exactly Syria with radicals blowing eachother up daily

Is there really a big market for gun sales like and who is buying them? It doesn’t feel like any of them are being used (thank fcuk)

Dissidents would be happy enough to buy what they could I'm from derry and they are struggling to keep the fight ho even tho everyone here knows it's over. But they are desperate for firepower..but it wont be long till up north is like Dublin for gang wars and shootings over drug territory. The inla and dissis will be at war soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Makes you wonder if he’s now involved in the drugs business as a means of getting as much cash as he can to fund his constant holiday. Then again he’s probably been loosely involved throughout the years and he just has many good spin doctors.

Side note - he’s got 5 children who must be in their 20’s and 30’s did they all have to flee with him or did they stay put? Must cost a fair bit to keep your kids and their kids on the go constantly if so.

He has always been involved in drugs , it will all emerge when he is banged up for murder . It's great that these people (on both sides) are now looking over theirs shoulders having yo worry about their safety .
    I remember reading in the beginning his daughters employers were funding private security to keep her safe .

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Is h doody a big player these days ?

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Mc Govern is a good question,everytime his name pop's up i ask myself that and have come to two answere's.
    Whatever Mc Govern does he is damm good at it,or cancer thought he would crack under questioning so brought him over and took his passport (keogh in Spain) and put him to work (remember Freddie cutting grass for cancer Spain)whatever the reason is,it's for cancer's benefit you can be sure of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Mc Govern is a good question,everytime his name pop's up i ask myself that and have come to two answere's.
    Whatever Mc Govern does he is damm good at it,or cancer thought he would crack under questioning so brought him over and took his passport (keogh in Spain) and put him to work (remember Freddie cutting grass for cancer Spain)whatever the reason is,it's for cancer's benefit you can be sure of that.

Not much grass to cut in Dubai, but tons of cash to wash from grass. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

He’s in Dubai which has no extradition treaty with Ireland because he’s wanted for questioning over Noel Kirwans murder which has been said 20 times now so it’s a bit obvious why he’s there and not Europe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

I always thought it was just for company for him in exile and assumed he just liked him personally

Haladmirer wrote: »
    I always thought it was just for company for him in exile and assumed he just liked him personally

HAHAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

That's it mate, Dan was sick of playing Fifa on his own and flew him over

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

That's why Liam Byrne was pissed off about it. He wanted him here with him for the craic.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Sean mcg was no vital cog in the kinahan machine that was indispensable in any reports ive ever read
    And its a perfectly phycopathic thing to do on dks part
    But then again,like i always say in my posts,im only guessing and i dont have any direct lines to dk or monk like a lot of you guys seem to have so what do i know

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Pasor84

If he wasn't a vital cog in the wheel then how is he maintaining his residence in dubai, surely he has to be fairly high up if mulvey paid money for his house in Crumlin I think, the same guy who was lifted in Lithuania. As previously said I'm going by what I read so open to correction. 7

Sean mcg was no vital cog in the kinahan machine that was indispensable in any reports ive ever read
    And its a perfectly phycopathic thing to do on dks part
    But then again,like i always say in my posts,im only guessing and i dont have any direct lines to dk or monk like a lot of you guys seem to have so what do i know

He had major graft all over Dublin and surrounding areas, he’s higher up than 90% of the people who get spoke of on here

Pasor84 wrote: »
    If he wasn't a vital cog in the wheel then how is he maintaining his residence in dubai, surely he has to be fairly high up if mulvey paid money for his house in Crumlin I think, the same guy who was lifted in Lithuania. As previously said I'm going by what I read so open to correction. 7

Everything there is right, he was making a lot of money for them and also is wanted for questioning so he’s over there to stay safe, threat of life too as he was shot in Regency

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Pasor84

Ye I always found it very strange that he is never spoken of really in the papers, just faded away in the background. I always thought he had more pull then the papers gave him idkw, he's doing the right thing by keeping low profile anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

Mago and Harry must really be thinking why the **** didnt they put one in his head in the regency

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

Deco Barry wrote: »
    Mago and Harry must really be thinking why the **** didnt they put one in his head in the regency

Doubt anyone will know but did they intend to kill him and he simply slimed away or did they deliberately let him live? DB got absolutely riddled so I’m guessing the latter?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Smcg is a nobody he wasn't killed in the regency because he wasn't worth it and hes a nobody to cancer he worked for lb and bomber and ran the car sales with lb for bomber to wash the money mulvey bought the house in his name because bomber got him to because bomber and mulvey are cousins cancer didn't give a rats about macker that's why he made him track duck egg he wouldn't of got him involved on hit if he cared about him. The only reason he's in dubai is because cancer is scared he will go supergrass when he's done over duckegg and he couldn't kill him because bomber wasn't locked up back then macker is trapped in dubai

Smcg is a nobody he wasn't killed in the regency because he wasn't worth it and hes a nobody to cancer he worked for lb and bomber and ran the car sales with lb for bomber to wash the money mulvey bought the house in his name because bomber got him to because bomber and mulvey are cousins cancer didn't give a rats about macker that's why he made him track duck egg he wouldn't of got him involved on hit if he cared about him. The only reason he's in dubai is because cancer is scared he will go supergrass when he's done over duckegg and he couldn't kill him because bomber wasn't locked up back then macker is trapped in dubai

A nobody who was/is making a serious amount of money

*EDIT* Duck Eggs murder was ordered off LB/Bomber not DK

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

The Weasel is back...I hear Mad Dog Rose, the hit woman from Limerick, is delighted you may be having a sex change. You can share a cell. You're the Cancer Gerry. You. Everything you touch turns to crap. That lad out from Swords with the two disabled children can't raise the bail What do you care right ? scumbag.. Total Kinahan Convictions 5. Total Hutches Convictions 1,000. You and you're Scum family are the Cancer. ( Excluding the women).

• Advertisement

The Regency shoulda been a bloodbath anyway, why give a leggy when you’re going to murder regardless, they shoulda smoked Bolger n McG but the whole thing was just a shambles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

The Weasel is back...I hear Mad Dog Rose, the hit woman from Limerick, is delighted you may be having a sex change. You can share a cell. You're the Cancer Gerry. You. Everything you touch turns to crap. That lad out from Swords with the two disabled children can't raise the bail What do you care right ? scumbag.. Total Kinahan Convictions 5. Total Hutches Convictions 1,000. You and you're Scum family are the Cancer. ( Excluding the women).

Can’t believe you truly think you are speaking to the Monk lol

Put the pipe down

• Registered Users Posts: 19,538 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

theballz wrote: »
    Can’t believe you truly think you are speaking to the Monk lol

Put the pipe down

Wait til he finds out that I might not actually have been President

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

Wait til he finds out that I might not actually have been President

:eek:

:eek:

The reason I say that is that Melania was the real one pulling the strings behind the scene.

I probably would have got re-elected only for spending so much time contruibuting to threads on Dublin gangland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

The reason I say that is that Melania was the real one pulling the strings behind the scene.

I probably would have got re-elected only for spending so much time contruibuting to threads on Dublin gangland

Bit like those in Dubai getting egged on by the coke whores.

stingrayed wrote: »
    Bit like those in Dubai getting egged on by the coke whores.

I used to be a bit of an oul' coke whore meself. But then I went and called for a boycott

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

BoojumBum wrote: »
    He’s in Dubai which has no extradition treaty with Ireland because he’s wanted for questioning over Noel Kirwans murder which has been said 20 times now so it’s a bit obvious why he’s there and not Europe

Well as the Dutch have proven you don't need an extradition treaty,only the protection of mi 5.I said it here before i don't trust Harris (former liaison PSNI officer with MI 5,now the site that highlighted mi 5 involvement may well be closed down .

Well as the Dutch have proven you don't need an extradition treaty,only the protection of mi 5.I said it here before i don't trust Harris (former liaison PSNI officer with MI 5,now the site that highlighted mi 5 involvement may well be closed down .

There’s no official warrant out for SMcG, he’s just a person of interest, Taghi was to be charged with multiple murders, can’t be extradited from anywhere without a warrant, same with DK, he’s a person of interest in murders, not enough evidence to charge whereas the Monk is wanted on a warrant because he’s been officially charged

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Googleyes

luke9311 wrote: »
    If your talking on going.... from the few locals i spoke to living in drogheda and co louth areas that feud is still on going just tit for tat stuff for now from what i heard....

But i think its no secret the fractions up there arent the same scale operations as the ones feuding in drogheda

Drogheda is feud is finished its now whos in charge after blood bath 12 months ago ended.. whos filling the lads boots.. cause its a open market

Advertisement