Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Pasor84

Am I right in saying c. Price lived in balbriggan years ago with his woman half Italian

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

BoojumBum wrote: »
    There’s no official warrant out for SMcG, he’s just a person of interest, Taghi was to be charged with multiple murders, can’t be extradited from anywhere without a warrant, same with DK, he’s a person of interest in murders, not enough evidence to charge whereas the Monk is wanted on a warrant because he’s been officially charged

Was Taghi not deported into the custody of the Dutch police rather then extradited.Fully agree with you on the other two.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Was Taghi not deported into the custody of the Dutch police rather then extradited.Fully agree with you on the other two.

All I know is Taghi was officially wanted with warrants for multiple murders and was named as The Netherlands most wanted so not 100% on all the technical parts of it tbh, people say DK is wanted for murder constantly when he’s actually only wanted for questioning, not charging, so in me eyes he’s not technically wanted for murder unless they have the evidence to officially charge ya

*EDIT* I misread what you said sorry, yes I think he was deported because of false documents

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BaySide

https://m.sundayworld.com/crime/irish-crime/the-cryptic-message-gerry-the-monk-hutch-left-for-gardai-after-murders-of-david-byrne-and-eddie-hutch-40352323.html

A note with DK and 30 crosses? The rest of the articles basically compiled these threads and the whistleblowers twitter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

BaySide wrote: »
    https://m.sundayworld.com/crime/irish-crime/the-cryptic-message-gerry-the-monk-hutch-left-for-gardai-after-murders-of-david-byrne-and-eddie-hutch-40352323.html

A note with DK and 30 crosses? The rest of the articles basically compiled these threads and the whistleblowers twitter

What I got from Nicola's podcast was that Gerry was in with Gary re drugs, this article impiles he's into "something he swore he'd never touch". One thing contradicts the other, does someone have to put a bit of juice in to spice things up, he's now a wanted man.

Also the hutch gang is now international.

Anyway, how many on the list are now dead?

Why is this "DK" list released now by the paper for gardai?

• Advertisement

BaySide wrote: »

Absolute dog sh*te journalism, she defo dreams these stories at night and just puts them to paper the next morning

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Nothing but rubbish getting wrote in Sunday world they can wrote anything they want now because gerry can't sue because he's on the run where was all the articles about him before all this they couldn't write them because it's all lies now Michael Osullivan and Paul Scott are trying to say the hutches are international drug smugglers when this happen over night your having a giraffe the public won't fall for that they are trying to make it look good for the stitch up trial of gerry. International drug gang today but Harry a prolific Street dealer yesterday make your minds up Michael Osullivan and Paul Scott your lies won't wash everyone knows cancer is the leader of the biggest drug cartel in Europe don't be trying switch it to Hutches and close the case no matter what lies you tell always remember we have the ace card that will bring a lot of garda down and a lot of retired garda are going to be very unhappy with yous getting brought in to all this

Nothing but rubbish getting wrote in Sunday world they can wrote anything they want now because gerry can't sue because he's on the run where was all the articles about him before all this they couldn't write them because it's all lies now Michael Osullivan and Paul Scott are trying to say the hutches are international drug smugglers when this happen over night your having a giraffe the public won't fall for that they are trying to make it look good for the stitch up trial of gerry. International drug gang today but Harry a prolific Street dealer yesterday make your minds up Michael Osullivan and Paul Scott your lies won't wash everyone knows cancer is the leader of the biggest drug cartel in Europe don't be trying switch it to Hutches and close the case no matter what lies you tell always remember we have the ace card that will bring a lot of garda down and a lot of retired garda are going to be very unhappy with yous getting brought in to all this

You don't think that the people who committed, payed for and planned murder at the regency should be tried the same as those who did it all over the NIC?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

You don't think that the people who committed, payed for and planned murder at the regency should be tried the same as those who did it all over the NIC?

I think people that kill innocent people all over Dublin and beyond and flood europe with smack should be the the main priority

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Mrlouth

Cryptic messages... fairly straight forward DKs initials with a black cross beside it hahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

I think people that kill innocent people all over Dublin and beyond and flood europe with smack should be the the main priority

Its all about what you can prove in court they obviously have more evidence on the hutch attack at the regency than they have on that fat dirtbag in dubai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Its all about what you can prove in court they obviously have more evidence on the hutch attack at the regency than they have on that fat dirtbag in dubai

Could also say what they want to prove in court, and what they want to be swept under the carpet, if the fat dirtbag goes down in Dubai, some big fat Dubai dirtbags will be in trouble also, so better to try and get the small fish, nobody wants to ruffle the feathers of the main man in Dubai, far to many nice watches getting given out, and bought from a close friend of the main man in Dubai, everyone is a winner, except the minnows. :rolleyes:

stingrayed wrote: »
    Could also say what they want to prove in court, and what they want to be swept under the carpet, if the fat dirtbag goes down in Dubai, some big fat Dubai dirtbags will be in trouble also, so better to try and get the small fish, nobody wants to ruffle the feathers of the main man in Dubai, far to many nice watches getting given out, and bought from a close friend of the main man in Dubai, everyone is a winner, except the minnows. :rolleyes:

Fantasist

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭john boye

They're accused of planning and carrying out the regency murder. It's a bit more than 'small fish'.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭jay1988

Everything written like a novel, a really bad one at that, pure and utter bull**** is all you've ever added to this thread.

Did you hear that little girl scream for her father in the regency video? Traumatised for life, along with many of the other attendants (all completely innocent). It's not a one at a time system, the DPP/courts deal with many cases in parallel, so I see no reason why these murderers should not be prosecuted alongside the other murderers.

What you're saying is just mental gymnastics, murderers need to be prosecuted to keep an ordered society. Both sides are going to justify their actions, but at the end of the day they're all just scummy murderous gangsters who deserve what they get from each other and the law.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

Mrlouth wrote: »
    Cryptic messages... fairly straight forward DKs initials with a black cross beside it hahaha

A black cross for Hutch family and gang members , the Monk was psychic after all , who knew .
    GG claims he is not the Monk nor a Hutch yet spouts pro Hutch propaganda non-sense . I lived in St Joseph's Mansions Killarney St before the refurb , I have seen the Hutches selling drugs in the area morning noon and night , it was a very tight knit community at the time with open drug dealing taking place at the only entrance to the flats . The Hutches were like savages in the area , they were involved in every manner of low life activity from rape up to murder .

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

NorthCity wrote: »
    A black cross for Hutch family and gang members , the Monk was psychic after all , who knew .
    GG claims he is not the Monk nor a Hutch yet spouts pro Hutch propaganda non-sense . I lived in St Joseph's Mansions Killarney St before the refurb , I have seen the Hutches selling drugs in the area morning noon and night , it was a very tight knit community at the time with open drug dealing taking place at the only entrance to the flats . The Hutches were like savages in the area , they were involved in every manner of low life activity from rape up to murder .

100% Mate, You speak the truth.. That's whats needed, people to speak the truth. And GG is the Monk. He may not post it, but it's his words.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭john boye

100% Mate, You speak the truth.. That's whats needed, people to speak the truth. And GG is the Monk. He may not post it, but it's his words.

Dunno if he's the monk now but his meltdown since the charges came has been noticeable. The way the toys have been thrown out of the pram would certainly suggest he's close to the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

The papers seem not to have a clue where Gerry was. I have read he has fled from his hide out in a main land Spain, Lanzarote, Portugal then today UK. Making it up as they go along.

• Advertisement

john boye wrote: »
    Dunno if he's the monk now but his meltdown since the charges came has been noticeable. The way the toys have been thrown out of the pram would certainly suggest he's close to the situation.

It is the Monk, 100%. I have a feeling he's Emailing it onto Patsy, who's copy and Pasting. Earlier on, the second comment was perfect english, so there is a younger person, possibly the make up artist, of the cross dresser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

It is the Monk, 100%. I have a feeling he's Emailing it onto Patsy, who's copy and Pasting. Earlier on, the second comment was perfect english, so there is a younger person, possibly the make up artist, of the cross dresser.

Best of the day, if you think Monk would be in contact through traceable ways to Patsy, well fire up the pipe.

Best of the day, if you think Monk would be in contact through traceable ways to Patsy, well fire up the pipe.

And you're always right there to re-enforce the negative. I know the Monk, and I'm under his skin. You called him a 'Man of Honor a couple of days ago '. Clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭enricoh

And you're always right there to re-enforce the negative. I know the Monk, and I'm under his skin. You called him a 'Man of Honor a couple of days ago '. Clown.

Yeh, you have him rattled. He knows the game is up after your posts. He'll probably make arrangements in the morning with the cops n be back by the weekend to face the music!

You cracked this case game changer, fair play!!

enricoh wrote: »
    Yeh, you have him rattled. He knows the game is up after your posts. He'll probably make arrangements in the morning with the cops n be back by the weekend to face the music!

You cracked this case game changer, fair play!!

No, wrong, The Guards cracked the case, The room, the credit card receipt, They got a Special Warrant to bug him in the car for ten hours, thus arrested the Quartermaster of the Real IRA with 2 ak's, Slane, the OC in Dublin, and Newry. He knew all this 5 years ago, and could have stopped all those killings, if he manned up. But he's so deluded, he thought he'd get a free pass. He's the Author of his own downfall.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

Have we Dan chatting away to Gerry here?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

No, wrong, The Guards cracked the case, The room, the credit card receipt, They got a Special Warrant to bug him in the car for ten hours, thus arrested the Quartermaster of the Real IRA with 2 ak's, Slane, the OC in Dublin, and Newry. He knew all this 5 years ago, and could have stopped all those killings, if he manned up. But he's so deluded, he thought he'd get a free pass. He's the Author of his own downfall.

Who are the OC in Dublin & Newry you are talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

If GG (Gerry's Goon) wants to refute anything i have said we can discuss times dates and incidents , I was living in the heart my of it for years , it was a very dangerous place for a stranger to wonder into , many times i would be heading in from the five lamps direction at about 3.30am , I'd see the gang hanging around ready to attack , as i'd get closer i'd hear ' no no leave him leave him ' he's alright , so i was known in the area at that time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Do you know dan too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

John_D3 wrote: »
    The papers seem not to have a clue where Gerry was. I have read he has fled from his hide out in a main land Spain, Lanzarote, Portugal then today UK. Making it up as they go along.

Exactly. Doubt he's anywhere in europe now. Interesting if he'd still plan an attack in Dubai or has the appetite or means? JD was arrested jetting out there

Advertisement