Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 The koolkat

Would not be in the least bit interested in nicolas book shes nothing but a waffler she would get maybe one in ten stories right.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

July 2017 under @Johnsmi84534254. could have used pint of guiness just as common, and if he thinks he is muddieing the waters using that name, Colin Smiths brother, it aint washing, everyone in scouseland knows it was Gnashers and Eedle behind the hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 cknfriedrice1

Lads the whistleblower is either garda or the press being fed info from the garda. Nobody would have all this info at once unless they were

Garda

Journalists being fed info by garda

One of Daniel Kinehans top men.

I would be amazed if it is not a small number of Hutch family members. A lot of their information possibly even coming from Gary Hutch before his death who was privy to the inner workings of the Kinahan’s and knew from an early age and spent loads of time with various Kinahan hitmen such as Frizzy, Finnegan’s etc.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they also were on this forum.

This is why it is so personal. Family members killed, others in permanent hiding, Patrick Jr accused and acquitted of murder, the impact on the Hutch family has been huge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Its someone with a lot of time on their hands that's for sure. I'm not so sure that they're as high up as they lead people to believe though. They definitely get fed information from various people, this was proven when someone from Ballymun got caught out supplying information and pictures of Ears to them.

Talentless Tallant is singing their praises any chance she gets so that would also lead you to believe that it's either a cop or the press behind it.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭TruthHurts1

Omackeral wrote: »
    Ironically known as 'Sour'.

Wrong one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Wrong one

Yeah tbh I just recognised the name and jumped the gun because the pin was too good to miss. The minute I saw the word accountant I should’ve known :D

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭Righteouswrong

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/mrflashy-gardai-crime-drugs-latestnewsdublin-18520175.amp

Surely there isn’t any truth to this and ears wasn’t fighting a load of kids in poppintree park

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Mago MVP

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/mrflashy-gardai-crime-drugs-latestnewsdublin-18520175.amp

Surely there isn’t any truth to this and ears wasn’t fighting a load of kids in poppintree park

Wasn’t it a young relative of his?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Joe Kaine

what's flashy's instagram? Current lad isn't able to meet the demand and I want to see if could link up with flashy

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

It's his little brother

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 Joe Kaine

It's his little brother

nephew

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

Was one of them the target when they shot a random fella by mistake thinking it was him on sherriff street about 3 or 4 years ago?

Yea Keith outside Noctors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

The word going around at the time was it was ears brother and his mates fighting lads from Ballymun. Ears brother phoned ears when it was kicking off and he flew down in a car with a couple of lads and started making threats. That's all there was to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,020 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I did see the possibility of a link between the witness intimidation and the Meath atm gang, wonder was the gaa atm robber getting Holland to mind his stash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Lads the whistleblower is either garda or the press being fed info from the garda. Nobody would have all this info at once unless they were

Garda

Me:

I know my fair share of info, I'm not a secret agent infiltrating boards.ie haha. Lads I'm going to share something I reads few pages back. I can't stop laughing. How tic can one person be? Hahahahaahajaaha

Quote: Muahahaha

Another nugget that came out in court was that Patrick Curtis was taking instructions from a senior member of the Kinahan cartel. They communicated by encrypted phone but Curtis couldnt remember all the instructions so he took photographs of the encrypted messages on his own phone. This turned out to be key evidence in convicting him.

The fake pretending not to be able to spell rules out the gangsters.

They obviously cant say its them and dont want it to look like its them. They just want to mess up the organisation, spread mistrust and gain political will to fund the resources needed to do their job.

Why is nobody ever asking about the IRA involvement.
    How deep in the IRA is one side? Is the other side cutting them out of their drug dealer licence and protection scheme?

What a bleeding idiot, but he has made me laugh like I haven't laughed in years I also highlighted the part I was talking about inside the copied part so there's no confusion.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

DD1518 wrote: »
    Strange to see Eddie McDonnell getting caught up in this he's done enough whack over the years wouldn't say it's his first rodeo I've known him in cloverhill a good while back now a very talented man with a shiv to say the least and was feared on most landings think be ended up on protection after his son killed the poor McCarthy girl.

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t he a sex offender ?

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    What a bleeding idiot, but he has made me laugh like I haven't laughed in years I also highlighted the part I was talking about inside the copied part so there's no confusion.

No idea what you are on about, you seem to be quoting two different people and claiming to be an in the know gangster but Im not sure who you are argueing with.

You are a useless gangster if you are on some defunct chat site telling everybody your business anyway. Id say you have loads of guns and a bag of grenades.

No idea what you are on about, you seem to be quoting two different people and claiming to be an in the know gangster but Im not sure who you are argueing with.

You are a useless gangster if you are on some defunct chat site telling everybody your business anyway. Id say you have loads of guns and a bag of grenades.

Ahh I was quoting the idiot that took a photo of his encro chat so that he wouldn't forget, I was also replying to you about something. I'm actually a sporadic user here, I'll be here for a few days then I'll just disappear.

Edit: I was replying to you saying the Whistle-blower was law enforcement because they're in the know, I just said that I know quite a bit too but that doesn't make me law enforcement

• Advertisement

I never once claimed I was a gangster, I don't know where you gathered that notion from.

Edit to add: there's a few users here that'll reinforce my statement that I know a fair bit. I don't know why you're getting snarky saying I've nags of grenades I was merely pointing something out to you. Anyways, have a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

Was Flashys younger brother killed by an unmarked Garda car years ago. Or that a different GW

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,200 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Was Flashys younger brother killed by an unmarked Garda car years ago. Or that a different GW

A different one.

Garda

The fake pretending not to be able to spell rules out the gangsters.

They obviously cant say its them and dont want it to look like its them. They just want to mess up the organisation, spread mistrust and gain political will to fund the resources needed to do their job.

Why is nobody ever asking about the IRA involvement.
    How deep in the IRA is one side? Is the other side cutting them out of their drug dealer licence and protection scheme?

Interesting everyone gets a mention, but not Biggy :cool: and everyone knows biggy is not on best of terms with the RA. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Pintsofstout

Groomed TW first then got there dirty hands on CW

Any more info on this? Not sure if serious or not

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭yaknowski

https://ibb.co/F5n18tm

Here we see the lesser spotted Tango One out walking his two distinctly different mutts in the wild plains of Clondalkin.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭rodmn2377

Any more info on this? Not sure if serious or not

Who's TW and CW... or even give us an idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

yaknowski wrote: »

Here we see the lesser spotted Tango One out walking his two distinctly different mutts in the wild plains of Clondalkin.

Is that Big?

yaknowski wrote: »

Whistling and tweeting through a VPN without a care in the world. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Pintsofstout

Is that Big?
    Not big

Oversized Oompa Loompa

ROW ROW ROW your boat

Advertisement