Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

It is the Monk, 100%. I have a feeling he's Emailing it onto Patsy, who's copy and Pasting. Earlier on, the second comment was perfect english, so there is a younger person, possibly the make up artist, of the cross dresser.

So now you reckon all of the hutch’s are posting from that account?

FFS mate, sort yourself out.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

theballz wrote: »
    So now you reckon all of the hutch’s are posting from that account?

FFS mate, sort yourself out.

The whistle blower account has at least six contributors desperately trying to sanitise the Hutch image (rewrite history) so it's not unheard of .

NorthCity wrote: »
    The whistle blower account has at least six contributors desperately trying to sanitise the Hutch image (rewrite history) so it's not unheard of .

Do you know for certain it is exactly 6 people?

Or is it on the basis of your long nights studying the grammar style of his Twitter history?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Thesiger

Gangstergossip has posts on this forum going back five years. If it’s someone genuinely connected to any of this, they’re playing a very long, strange, and pointless game.

For what it’s worth, this was their response when asked where they get their info, posted back in April 2016:

“i get some of it from the media some from reliableish sources take nothing as fact just the same as you would the papers“

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057557342/209/#post99407444

Do you know for certain it is exactly 6 people?

Or is it on the basis of your long nights studying the grammar style of his Twitter history?

I have identified two individuals (not names and addresses) who contribute to the WB account , one was on this site , he used the name MTK cleaners , he posted a comment here word for word including spelling mistakes (identical) to a message he/she sent me as part of a private exchange on twitter , it showed up here three days later , the other would only identify me if i went divulged details , the rest is as you have pointed out down to grammar .

• Advertisement

I have identified two individuals (not names and addresses) who contribute to the WB account , one was on this site , he used the name MTK cleaners , he posted a comment here word for word including spelling mistakes (identical) to a message he/she sent me as part of a private exchange on twitter , it showed up here three days later , the other would only identify me if i went divulged details , the rest is as you have pointed out down to grammar .

Okay that’s two. What about the other four?

Tweedle dum and tweedle dumber , I'm still working on identifying the remainder , your welcome

I know you have a reputation here of being a bit slow , the answer to your question was covered in my comment

'the rest is as you have pointed out down to grammar '

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭john boye

Thesiger wrote: »
    Gangstergossip has posts on this forum going back five years. If it’s someone genuinely connected to any of this, they’re playing a very long, strange, and pointless game.

For what it’s worth, this was their response when asked where they get their info, posted back in April 2016:

“i get some of it from the media some from reliableish sources take nothing as fact just the same as you would the papers“

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057557342/209/#post99407444

Fair enough and I doubt gg is a big hitter but the change in tone in their posts since the arrests is hard to ignore for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

Hey Mate, I went back there to 2015, and a couple of things came up along the way. GG starts talking about copy and paste, south side money buying north side hit men, names CG the Sheriff, who's back in town again, buying cars this time for all the women, and a couple of good comments from others about the Zimmo business, and how they come into the country, with the cigarettes, GG didn't like that info coming out. The Little fellow from the IIlac doorway on Moore St, up and down Cathal Bruagh St with the woman, twice a day. I know the cigarettes are kept over off Church St. But the Tablets, have taken over from the Gear (Smack as GG/Monk) calls it. Anyways, Katie T comments on Whistleblower brought me on here. It pisses off Gerry that he's not Mr. Big in boxing. After all he was in it long before Christy got involved with it. Monk is a jealous pr..k, rats out the opposition to take over the business. I'm sure now that the Pop Gary took on Dan, was well planned by the Senior Hutches, but they missed. The Regency was the second attempt, and they missed again, but killed the Byrne lad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

MTK cleaners is Stingrayd :D he had at least another account too I can't recall.
    I think you're wrong on that one.
    He usually gets called out on his bull****e and runs off for a few days only to resurface with a new username

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

It’s mad how when Gary was alive nobody was crying about him flooding the NIC with bobby but soons his families money line is cut off everyone are dirty smack dealers ruining the NIC, NIC been ruined since the 80s it’s a junkies paradise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

BoojumBum wrote: »
    It’s mad how when Gary was alive nobody was crying about him flooding the NIC with bobby but soons his families money line is cut off everyone are dirty smack dealers ruining the NIC, NIC been ruined since the 80s it’s a junkies paradise

Excellent however who would have supplied the bobby to Gary, or did that just appear by magic, nothing to do with the Kinahans I suppose, that does not make it good what Gary done, but agent Kinahan is doing a massive job and will get a medal soon. :rolleyes:

stingrayed wrote: »
    Excellent however who would have supplied the bobby to Gary, or did that just appear by magic, nothing to do with the Kinahans I suppose, that does not make it good what Gary done, but agent Kinahan is doing a massive job and will get a medal soon. :rolleyes:

Everyone knows it was theirs, he worked for them voluntarily to flood his own community with heroin, wasn’t forced

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Everyone knows it was theirs, he worked for them voluntarily to flood his own community with heroin, wasn’t forced

We can agree on that for sure, however the Monk did not work for them, I am sure you can agree on that, he only got involved because of the backstabbing Dubai agent.

Go back to 2013/2014 pre-feud, as soons you would step foot on Sheriffer you’d have an army of teenage gillys (Leroy, Willo, Mario for example) racing towards ya to try sell Gary and Magos heroin which came from the K’s, there wasn’t any moaning then bout the K’s flooding the place, soons the feud starts and them little grafters got took away it’s all crying “oh they’re ruining the NIC with smack while in Dubai”, it’s embarrassing, tar them all or don’t tar any of them, they’re all the same every single 1, if for example it was Roddy in Gary’s shoes and the feud kicked off over his death, the Hutches woulda been actively taking orders off Gary to set-up people in their own communities 100%, get rid of them all or get rid of none, the Monk ordered murder at a public weigh-in, he deserves life, DK ordered murders, he deserves life, it’s so picky choosey it actually makes me laugh

stingrayed wrote: »
    We can agree on that for sure, however the Monk did not work for them, I am sure you can agree on that, he only got involved because of the backstabbing Dubai agent.

I never mentioned the Monk ever worked for them but he deserves a 25 year life rec stuck up his hole for the Regency and DK deserves the same for any murder he ordered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

Whos theirs ,do you mind me asking?
    Go back to 2013/2014 pre-feud, as soons you would step foot on Sheriffer you’d have an army of teenage gillys (Leroy, Willo, Mario for example) racing towards ya to try sell Gary and Magos heroin which came from the K’s, there wasn’t any moaning then bout the K’s flooding the place, soons the feud starts and them little grafters got took away it’s all crying “oh they’re ruining the NIC with smack while in Dubai”, it’s embarrassing, tar them all or don’t tar any of them, they’re all the same every single 1, if for example it was Roddy in Gary’s shoes and the feud kicked off over his death, the Hutches woulda been actively taking orders off Gary to set-up people in their own communities 100%, get rid of them all or get rid of none, the Monk ordered murder at a public weigh-in, he deserves life, DK ordered murders, he deserves life, it’s so picky choosey it actually makes me laugh

So you think he should have rang the guards? Sure they'd give him a GIM and he'll be grand, we are equal in the eyes of the law. My bollox this guy had no other choice threw no fault of HIS own.

Kinahans

So you think he should have rang the guards? Sure they'd give him a GIM and he'll be grand, we are equal in the eyes of the law. My bollox this guy had no other choice threw no fault of HIS own.

Who the Monk? I didn’t say anything of the sort, I’m saying it doesn’t matter who ordered what murder they all deserve the same jail, Hutches and Kinahans

No other choice? He had 2 choices, get involved or don’t

• Advertisement

Tweedle dum and tweedle dumber , I'm still working on identifying the remainder , your welcome

I know you have a reputation here of being a bit slow , the answer to your question was covered in my comment

'the rest is as you have pointed out down to grammar '

Right. ...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Ktek

Why is there no crystal meth or fentanyl here ?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ktek wrote: »

According to fresh graffiti on either side of Dolphins Barn bridge, you can purchase crystal meth at a named address in Drimnagh from a lovely lady!

Ktek wrote: »

Meth has been in Dublin over 10 year now

• Registered Users Posts: 19,539 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Meth has been in Dublin over 10 year now

Meath did do a lot of damage in the capital in the 80's and 90's alright but I don't think they have made it to Croke Park much over the last 10 years. And you spelled it wrong anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Your just another puppet belonging to cancer thought he would get sick of sending yous on here Gary and Mago didn't sell any smack they were into drugs but not smack come on your saying dots got whacked by a street dealer and riddys a little turncoat rat but if it hafld of been the other way around Roddy would of been protected like Gary protected trevor Byrne from getting it and christy Gilroy from getting it that's why Gary still has people loyal to him to this day for stopping hits on there lifes. Look how many people in nic marched for the Hutches in support after delboy was killed cancer didn't like that did he. It was Roddy out selling smack with the little street dealers but that was his own thing he done with the widow maker Finnegan and his paedophile cousin Barry that raped bucket of bloods 14 year old cousin. Cancer set up merchant killed mink koks bag man and Marco on the Costa behind taghis back. He was behind Martin kok getting killed to some Scottish gofer getting done for it. Didn't cancer abandon the Byrnes and bomber after the regency remember he told yous all he couldn't get a passport to cone back and then it got leaked online by one your own from dubai but cancer can't kill in dubai can he eceb though he has a team of ninja knife killers he tells people. Be careful who with the Hutches are there for loyalty who with cancer is there for money just like David rock was there for money then couldn't live with himself and went and spilled the beans on neddie murder. Cancer going to have to can't move out the desert one of his own will realise they can take over soon enough and cancer be out the picture sure he's lost Ireland already hope hes not paying you more than the blokes that done the acting in his documentary his brothers an actor why didn't he get him to play him

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Northcity is just a spoofer tried saying duck egg is in a documentary before pointing out the Monk as a drug dealer he really has no clue what's going on except from Paul Williams book and he don't like the monk but he's a spoofer he's not worth replying to he's a geriatric he's only on here the off time most time he's posting about fair City on the fair City thread let him read his books and live like Walter mitty a bit like Paul scott

Your just another puppet belonging to cancer thought he would get sick of sending yous on here Gary and Mago didn't sell any smack they were into drugs but not smack come on your saying dots got whacked by a street dealer and riddys a little turncoat rat but if it hafld of been the other way around Roddy would of been protected like Gary protected trevor Byrne from getting it and christy Gilroy from getting it that's why Gary still has people loyal to him to this day for stopping hits on there lifes. Look how many people in nic marched for the Hutches in support after delboy was killed cancer didn't like that did he. It was Roddy out selling smack with the little street dealers but that was his own thing he done with the widow maker Finnegan and his paedophile cousin Barry that raped bucket of bloods 14 year old cousin. Cancer set up merchant killed mink koks bag man and Marco on the Costa behind taghis back. He was behind Martin kok getting killed to some Scottish gofer getting done for it. Didn't cancer abandon the Byrnes and bomber after the regency remember he told yous all he couldn't get a passport to cone back and then it got leaked online by one your own from dubai but cancer can't kill in dubai can he eceb though he has a team of ninja knife killers he tells people. Be careful who with the Hutches are there for loyalty who with cancer is there for money just like David rock was there for money then couldn't live with himself and went and spilled the beans on neddie murder. Cancer going to have to can't move out the desert one of his own will realise they can take over soon enough and cancer be out the picture sure he's lost Ireland already hope hes not paying you more than the blokes that done the acting in his documentary his brothers an actor why didn't he get him to play him

Puppet hahaha I want him in jail ya eejit, I couldn’t care less bout any of them they’re all rats Hutches and Kinahans

Hutches are rats, Kinahans are rats, they all deserve the same outcome and Gary did sell smack by the boxes so stop chattin absolute tripe to suit your agenda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭RoosterCogburn

And you're always right there to re-enforce the negative. I know the Monk, and I'm under his skin. You called him a 'Man of Honor a couple of days ago '. Clown.
    Your under the Monks skin? Yourself and Stingray could fill a septic tank with amount of scutter yous post on here, two sh1te pipes

Advertisement