Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

You call them all rats both sides so what you doing trying to pretend to be from an outside crew lol. You were only licking sean the nobody McGoverns Swiss roll the other day saying how big he was and is 90% bigger than anyone mentioned on here your having a giraffe your don't be going around in swings and roundabouts just come out and say your a yes man for cancer and support him I've no problem saying I support the monk

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

You call them all rats both sides so what you doing trying to pretend to be from an outside crew lol. You were only licking sean the nobody McGoverns Swiss roll the other day saying how big he was and is 90% bigger than anyone mentioned on here your having a giraffe your don't be going around in swings and roundabouts just come out and say your a yes man for cancer and support him I've no problem saying I support the monk

I’m a civilian you mad b*stard who’s watched all these knackers cause misery in the city, both sides, DK is a grass ya can’t get to the top without being 1, I just can’t stand the pro-Hutch b*llox on here, 1 rule for 1 and another rule for the other, lay off them tablets will ya please

*EDIT* SMcG was making a lot of money, just like Gary was, admitting someone is making money doesn’t mean you support them ya shill ya

Your under the Monks skin? Yourself and Stingray could fill a septic tank with amount of scutter yous post on here, two sh1te pipes

He's another muppet they are trying to give cancer some good pr because the monk got an eaw out they did the same when the colliesium gym got petrol bombed where Pete taylor trains all mtks boys just start putting out pr to keep the petrol bombing out the news

BoojumBum wrote: »
    I’m a civilian you mad b*stard who’s watched all these knackers cause misery in the city, both sides, DK is a grass ya can’t get to the top without being 1, I just can’t stand the pro-Hutch b*llox on here, 1 rule for 1 and another rule for the other, lay off them tablets will ya please

Sure what misery did Hutches cause all the bodies dropped around Dublin was cancers work mostly and the smack and coke comes from cancer the Hutches were involved in armed fmribberys and there's a few junkies in the family nothing compared to people who are on the deas narco terrorist list so wind your neck in ya coked up simpleton

He's another muppet they are trying to give cancer some good pr because the monk got an eaw out they did the same when the colliesium gym got petrol bombed where Pete taylor trains all mtks boys just start putting out pr to keep the petrol bombing out the news

Daniel Kinahan is a fat rat who’s ordered murders of innocent people HE DESERVES A LIFE SENTENCE, hiding in Dubai like a sh*tebag,where’s the support or good pr? Both sides who’ve been involved in murder deserve life you simple man

• Advertisement

*EDIT* SMcG was making a lot of money, just like Gary was, admitting someone is making money doesn’t mean you support them ya shill ya

A civilian who knows who sells what and how much people make? Or are ye just making it up as ye go along

Sure what misery did Hutches cause all the bodies dropped around Dublin was cancers work mostly and the smack and coke comes from cancer the Hutches were involved in armed fmribberys and there's a few junkies in the family nothing compared to people who are on the deas narco terrorist list so wind your neck in ya coked up simpleton

Pull your head out your hole will ya and let’s agree, you’re pro Hutch, I’m anti Hutch and anti Kinahan they’re all rats and no coke here, full time worker watching these bums destroy the city

Daniel Kinahan is a fat rat who’s ordered murders of innocent people HE DESERVES A LIFE SENTENCE, hiding in Dubai like a sh*tebag,where’s the support or good pr? Both sides who’ve been involved in murder deserve life you simple man

Joining the same month the eaw goes out kind of gives you away and calling fat dan when he's skin and bone from all the coke he's shovelling up his nose dont make u sound any more believable

A civilian who knows who sells what and how much people make? Or are ye just making it up as ye go along

I don’t need to be involved in any crime to hear stories round this small city, same as most on here are civilians with an interest in what these rats are doing in the hopes they get what they deserve, I’m not here for an argument and apologise if come off hot headed but both these sides who’ve been involved in murders deserve jail, not innocents killed or gang members, just justice

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

why can't we just agree that both sides are populated by scumbags you would cross the street to avoid?

• Advertisement

Pull your head out your hole will ya and let’s agree, you’re pro Hutch, I’m anti Hutch and anti Kinahan they’re all rats and no coke here, full time worker watching these bums destroy the city

Your anti hutch and anti kinahan a civilian ya say but u call them all rats and big up Seán McGovern and act like your in the know but say your a civilian but whatever floats your boat go back to work mate it's monday

Joining the same month the eaw goes out kind of gives you away and calling fat dan when he's skin and bone from all the coke he's shovelling up his nose dont make u sound any more believable

Honestly are you not understanding that I think both sides are scum? All them, every single 1 involved in murders

I don’t need to be involved in any crime to hear stories round this small city, same as most on here are civilians with an interest in what these rats are doing in the hopes they get what they deserve, I’m not here for an argument and apologise if come off hot headed but both these sides who’ve been involved in murders deserve jail, not innocents killed or gang members, just justice

Well one side was involved in two murders of gangsters and drug dealers the other side killed 16 plus innocent people which side would u want to see banged up first

Your anti hutch and anti kinahan a civilian ya say but u call them all rats and big up Seán McGovern and act like your in the know but say your a civilian but whatever floats your boat go back to work mate it's monday

Never bigged up he’s scum who deserves the sentence what’s coming for him, just stating the fact that he was making money, no support whatsoever, break finished at 3 so I’ll hang on for few

Well one side was involved in two murders of gangsters and drug dealers the other side killed 16 plus innocent people which side would u want to see banged up first

It doesn’t matter to me who’s first as long as they all get equal treatment in the long run aka life sentences

It doesn’t matter to me who’s first as long as they all get equal treatment in the long run aka life sentences

Fair enough

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Your just another puppet belonging to cancer thought he would get sick of sending yous on here Gary and Mago didn't sell any smack they were into drugs but not smack come on your saying dots got whacked by a street dealer and riddys a little turncoat rat but if it hafld of been the other way around Roddy would of been protected like Gary protected trevor Byrne from getting it and christy Gilroy from getting it that's why Gary still has people loyal to him to this day for stopping hits on there lifes. Look how many people in nic marched for the Hutches in support after delboy was killed cancer didn't like that did he. It was Roddy out selling smack with the little street dealers but that was his own thing he done with the widow maker Finnegan and his paedophile cousin Barry that raped bucket of bloods 14 year old cousin. Cancer set up merchant killed mink koks bag man and Marco on the Costa behind taghis back. He was behind Martin kok getting killed to some Scottish gofer getting done for it. Didn't cancer abandon the Byrnes and bomber after the regency remember he told yous all he couldn't get a passport to cone back and then it got leaked online by one your own from dubai but cancer can't kill in dubai can he eceb though he has a team of ninja knife killers he tells people. Be careful who with the Hutches are there for loyalty who with cancer is there for money just like David rock was there for money then couldn't live with himself and went and spilled the beans on neddie murder. Cancer going to have to can't move out the desert one of his own will realise they can take over soon enough and cancer be out the picture sure he's lost Ireland already hope hes not paying you more than the blokes that done the acting in his documentary his brothers an actor why didn't he get him to play him
    Gary got gilroy out of a drug clinic then sets him up to be whacked some protection that

Mr.burgess wrote: »
    Gary got gilroy out of a drug clinic then sets him up to be whacked some protection that

Gary put him in rehab then was told to take him out to do a job but it was another double cross that Gary wasn't told about now cancer won't tell the gilroys where the body is leaving him to rot while he uses gilroys family as runarounds and got them banged up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

why can't we just agree that both sides are populated by scumbags you would cross the street to avoid?
    Some mothers do ave em. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

........................ Here's some full-stops. Please fúcking use them!!!!

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

Telly wrote: »
    ........................ Here's some full-stops. Please fúcking use them!!!!

You sure they full stops? They look awfully like periods to me

https://m.sundayworld.com/crime/courts/one-of-three-men-accused-of-helping-gang-murder-david-byrne-at-regency-hotel-granted-bail-40357113.html

“Mr Byrne was shot dead at the hotel in Swords, Co Dublin, in February 2016 after five men, three disguised as armed gardaí, stormed the building.”

Jayzis they’ve been reporting on this for 5 year and can’t even say where the hotel is located, Swords ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

Northcity is just a spoofer tried saying duck egg is in a documentary before pointing out the Monk as a drug dealer he really has no clue what's going on except from Paul Williams book and he don't like the monk but he's a spoofer he's not worth replying to he's a geriatric he's only on here the off time most time he's posting about fair City on the fair City thread let him read his books and live like Walter mitty a bit like Paul scott

Watch the video then delete your account . Idiot !!!

https://www.journeyman.tv/film/274/the-irishmen-and-the-drug-dealers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Never bigged up he’s scum who deserves the sentence what’s coming for him, just stating the fact that he was making money, no support whatsoever, break finished at 3 so I’ll hang on for few

Yet still posting hours later must have some job. :D

stingrayed wrote: »
    Yet still posting hours later must have some job. :D

Quiet Monday and yes it’s decent apart from the odd 12 hour shift

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

Watch the video , I didn't hit your link , the video came first , the video is the source .

NorthCity wrote: »
    Watch the video , I didn't hit your link , the video came first , the video is the source .

I’ve seen it on YouTube before it’s the same thing, the link I sent just had screenshots of Duck Egg from the documentary

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Im melting away

NorthCity wrote: »

"Doing business" not that he's drug dealing. Follow the video to YouTube read the comments too.

Why are you so persistent in trying to label him a drug dealer? Everything says he isn't.

Advertisement