Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭NorthCity

Northcity is just a spoofer tried saying duck egg is in a documentary before pointing out the Monk as a drug dealer he really has no clue what's going on except from Paul Williams book and he don't like the monk but he's a spoofer he's not worth replying to he's a geriatric he's only on here the off time most time he's posting about fair City on the fair City thread let him read his books and live like Walter mitty a bit like Paul scott

You described Duck Egg as innocent in an earlier comment , Duck Egg was never innocent , he should have been hacked to death twenty years ago , Duck Egg was involved in extortion , he was extorting money fro a business owner on Capel Street , so brutal were his tactics the entire family of the business owner packed their bags and left the country , Remind me the Monk included Duck Egg among his closest friends , says a lot about the Monk .

Googleyes wrote: »
    Drogheda is feud is finished its now whos in charge after blood bath 12 months ago ended.. whos filling the lads boots.. cause its a open market

You’re right feud is more or less finished but for filling the boots there was people there before the feud connected to neither sides moving weight and still are now, there isn’t a shortage like ?

"Doing business" not that he's drug dealing. Follow the video to YouTube read the comments too.

Why are you so persistent in trying to label him a drug dealer? Everything says he isn't.

The entire programme was about drug dealing , DE he was driven around to identify dealers and locations , recent articles are pointing more and more towards the Monk involved in financing drug shipments .

BoojumBum wrote: »
    I’ve seen it on YouTube before it’s the same thing, the link I sent just had screenshots of Duck Egg from the documentary

If you had seen it before why didn't you jump in and correct GG when he stated on more than one occasion Duck Egg wasn't involved in such a docu .

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

NorthCity wrote: »
    If you had seen it before why didn't you jump in and correct GG when he stated on more than one occasion Duck Egg wasn't involved in such a docu .

Didn’t see anything til I replied to the link you posted, it used be the top video a few year ago on YouTube when ya typed in “Dublin drugs”

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

It doesn’t show Noel pointing out Gerrys house at all. The reporter and the Guard drive past the Monk out on the street.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Watch the video then delete your account . Idiot !!!

https://www.journeyman.tv/film/274/the-irishmen-and-the-drug-dealers

Threadbanned

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Is EARS going to be done for that kilo of coke or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

Good Man, Mate. You're hitting nerves. Don't mind those Clowns. The GIM's will be flying shortly, on Gerry and his crew. A lot of very Serious People are waiting on the Tapes from the Car. ''I was Grieving, so I was likely to say anything''..Yeah Well, that won't cut it, with some of those people in Finglas. and elsewhere, who are grieving now for 30 years, over a loved one, shot , while they were out on a job. Ordinary Decent Criminal, Ratted on. Gerry would have known him. Duck Egg, and Eamon Kelly would have known him. And then the grieving family had another member whacked, just having a pint at the bar. And then the son of the first lad was whacked, Duck Egg whacked, Kelly Whacked..Oh I Forgot, the Inla fellow whacked, down at Pearse Street, and then the Don whacked. And then the clown out in Bluebell whacking Kelly to save society, and his brother shooting the sister. Jesus it's mad.. and there's the Monk, thinking they will put his bones up there beside Matt Talbot down in the church. Saint Monk... Sorry, I forgot to ask, who own the building at the end of Buckingham Street, where Mary Lou's Offices are.. anyone Know.? Mayby we could blame Christy, or the traveller Price. Didn't he try to kidnap Muhammid Ali.. More Boxing. Hey Mr. North Side. Keep Posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Good Man, Mate. You're hitting nerves. Don't mind those Clowns. The GIM's will be flying shortly, on Gerry and his crew. A lot of very Serious People are waiting on the Tapes from the Car. ''I was Grieving, so I was likely to say anything''..Yeah Well, that won't cut it, with some of those people in Finglas. and elsewhere, who are grieving now for 30 years, over a loved one, shot , while they were out on a job. Ordinary Decent Criminal, Ratted on. Gerry would have known him. Duck Egg, and Eamon Kelly would have known him. And then the grieving family had another member whacked, just having a pint at the bar. And then the son of the first lad was whacked, Duck Egg whacked, Kelly Whacked..Oh I Forgot, the Inla fellow whacked, down at Pearse Street, and then the Don whacked. And then the clown out in Bluebell whacking Kelly to save society, and his brother shooting the sister. Jesus it's mad.. and there's the Monk, thinking they will put his bones up there beside Matt Talbot down in the church. Saint Monk... Sorry, I forgot to ask, who own the building at the end of Buckingham Street, where Mary Lou's Offices are.. anyone Know.? Mayby we could blame Christy, or the traveller Price. Didn't he try to kidnap Muhammid Ali.. More Boxing. Hey Mr. North Side. Keep Posting.

Share some of that meth your smoking with the lad who was posting in here looking for it earlier

• Advertisement

theballz wrote: »
    Share some of that meth your smoking with the lad who was posting in here looking for it earlier

Hahahahahaha

Is EARS going to be done for that kilo of coke or what?

Defo not someone else will take the charge

Are Yous the fellow who thinks the Capp is going to be boss.

Are Yous the fellow who thinks the Capp is going to be boss.

That was someone else I think stingrayed

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

I'm not fighting with a simpleton I said Duckegg was never in car and never pointed out gerry and that gerry was never called a drug dealer all my comments are still there from last time I entertained u all u done was read Paul Williams book through out a few boys names that done strokes woth gerry that were on the smack and tried to say gerry was your a moron and I'm not replying to u anymore the only reason I did is because some thick believe what u say look at your profile you fight with people. Over fair City go wite what you want and then take your meds ye fruitcake

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭enricoh

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    You’re right feud is more or less finished but for filling the boots there was people there before the feud connected to neither sides moving weight and still are now, there isn’t a shortage like ?

I heard paul crosby is out n about, I doubt it'll be for long! He doesn't seem the type to relocate and keep the head down.
    A lad was telling me the Russians are doing a lot of biz there now. Probably lithuanian, the lad telling me wouldn't know any different!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

enricoh wrote:
    I heard paul crosby is out n about, I doubt it'll be for long! He doesn't seem the type to relocate and keep the head down. A lad was telling me the Russians are doing a lot of biz there now. Probably lithuanian, the lad telling me wouldn't know any different!

Really?

Did he win his appeal over his 7 year sentence?

enricoh wrote: »
    I heard paul crosby is out n about

How could he possibly be out?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Nothing but rubbish getting wrote in Sunday world they can wrote anything they want now because gerry can't sue because he's on the run where was all the articles about him before all this they couldn't write them because it's all lies now Michael Osullivan and Paul Scott are trying to say the hutches are international drug smugglers when this happen over night your having a giraffe the public won't fall for that they are trying to make it look good for the stitch up trial of gerry. International drug gang today but Harry a prolific Street dealer yesterday make your minds up Michael Osullivan and Paul Scott your lies won't wash everyone knows cancer is the leader of the biggest drug cartel in Europe don't be trying switch it to Hutches and close the case no matter what lies you tell always remember WE have the ace card that will bring a lot of garda down and a lot of retired garda are going to be very unhappy with yous getting brought in to all this

There isnt much doubt there that you are aligned with the Hutches and are practically putting out through this medium and others a threat to detectives that if they go ahead with the arrest and trial of your hero then "WE" will bring the Garda down with gossip

Your losing it since this arrest warrant has been issued and i dont think your threats and whataboutery are going to stop this particular train from leaving the station.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭twowheelsonly

enricoh wrote: »
    I heard paul crosby is out n about, I doubt it'll be for long! He doesn't seem the type to relocate and keep the head down.
    A lad was telling me the Russians are doing a lot of biz there now. Probably lithuanian, the lad telling me wouldn't know any different!

He's not.

• Advertisement

tipptom wrote: »
    Nothing but rubbish getting wrote in Sunday world they can wrote anything they want now because gerry can't sue because he's on the run where was all the articles about him before all this they couldn't write them because it's all lies now Michael Osullivan and Paul Scott are trying to say the hutches are international drug smugglers when this happen over night your having a giraffe the public won't fall for that they are trying to make it look good for the stitch up trial of gerry. International drug gang today but Harry a prolific Street dealer yesterday make your minds up Michael Osullivan and Paul Scott your lies won't wash everyone knows cancer is the leader of the biggest drug cartel in Europe don't be trying switch it to Hutches and close the case no matter what lies you tell always remember WE have the ace card that will bring a lot of garda down and a lot of retired garda are going to be very unhappy with yous getting brought in to all this

There isnt much doubt there that you are aligned with the Hutches and are practically putting out through this medium and others a threat to detectives that if they go ahead with the arrest and trial of your hero then "WE" will bring the Garda down with gossip

Your losing it since this arrest warrant has been issued and i dont think your threats and whataboutery are going to stop this particular train from leaving the station.

We he who haa its a spelling mistake I'm not known for my grammar here and I'm cool as a cucumber mate let's wait and see what way it all goes

We he who haa its a spelling mistake I'm not known for my grammar here and I'm cool as a cucumber mate let's wait and see what way it all goes

OOPS.. I'm as Cool as a Cucumber. It should be GERRY is as Cool as a Cucumber. You Dumb Gobshi..te. Thick as a Double Ditch. Should have stayed in school, instead of St Patricks Boys Prison.

OOPS.. I'm as Cool as a Cucumber. It should be GERRY is as Cool as a Cucumber. You Dumb Gobshi..te. Thick as a Double Ditch. Should have stayed in school, instead of St Patricks Boys Prison.

Put the crack pipe down

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

He is very open about being pro hutch so hardly a gotcha
    And nobody threatened any cops
    Just telling tales like cops do with journos all the time

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

They were able to win the PR war anyway,thick as you say they are
    Even after dan forked out millions on books and films.even tried a few rap songs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Trex.

Is Gyp Rosetti still knocking round ?

Haladmirer wrote: »
    He is very open about being pro hutch so hardly a gotcha
    And nobody threatened any cops
    Just telling tales like cops do with journos all the time

I'll tell you, I like you Mate.. You're on the Ball, Whistleblower, Phoenix Zoo you were bang on. Smyth buying the Petrol and Air Freshner was stupid, Bang on again. Thing is it's Over. Fat Lady has come sang and gone again. Did you hear what the Government has said ? The Regency attack, was a direct Attack on the State. That's as Big as It Gets. Q2 is a nothing now, It's Now G2 that's at play now. G for Garda 2. ( Nothing to do with Garda). Check them out. Gerry will be back soon.

Haladmirer wrote: »
    They were able to win the PR war anyway,thick as you say they are
    Even after dan forked out millions on books and films.even tried a few rap songs

Lighten Up Mate.. You can't walk into a Hotel with 2 AK's and start shooting.
    Here's something for you,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do5MMmEygsY

• Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Advertisement