Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

GAME ON GERRY..

Waterboarder ARRESTED.
    Johanthan up the Creek, Without a Paddle, and a HOLE in the Boat.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Jeff2 wrote: »

Is this the actor the whistleblower used always go on bout? Has this ever been confirmed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

So it becomes a lot clearer now why MI5 are protecting the Kinahans.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6907483/sinn-fein-councillour-regency-hotel-attack-charge/

stingrayed wrote: »
    So it becomes a lot clearer now why MI5 are protecting the Kinahans.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6907483/sinn-fein-councillour-regency-hotel-attack-charge/

Not being pedantic but how does that in any way, shape or form make that clearer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭john boye

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Not being pedantic but how does that in any way, shape or form make that clearer?

You have to be a deluded fantasist to see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

Join the dots, Sinn Fein councillor, so IRA, so threat to British security, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Or

Just remove that green hair and remove the makeup aha DK is the Joker. Batman has found him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Haladmirer wrote: »

I'll tell you, I like you Mate.. You're on the Ball, Whistleblower, Phoenix Zoo you were bang on. Smyth buying the Petrol and Air Freshner was stupid, Bang on again. Thing is it's Over. Fat Lady has come sang and gone again. Did you hear what the Government has said ? The Regency attack, was a direct Attack on the State. That's as Big as It Gets. Q2 is a nothing now, It's Now G2 that's at play now. G for Garda 2. ( Nothing to do with Garda). Check them out. Gerry will be back soon.
    Gerry came unstuck through sheer bad luck.if there was no bug in car there would be no ewa
    Dan is in position hes in all through his own doing
    After regency dk could have taken out every member of regency team,1 by 1,and at his own pleasure and taken his time about it
    The hutches were no match for the ks.
    If christy was still at the helm this would have been over long ago

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Doublebusy

Not sure if already posted
    What you make of this fella king Irish
    I remember his youtube video with 4 different accents

https://youtu.be/ur5_ZlZunY8

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

They were able to win the PR war anyway,thick as you say they are
    Even after dan forked out millions on books and films.even tried a few rap songs

I don't think you could call it a pr war, as 99% of the public would see both of them in the same light.The bottom line is they will end up at the mercy of the SCC and the wigs,and as seen with Patrick Hutch,anything is liable to happen.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Havent seen soap bar in a while.thank ****
    I still say all them car tyres i smoked in that ****e will be the death of me
    I blame gilligan for all that
    Before him there we had of black Moroccan or squidy black as we called it,and red and gold leb and bits of decent stuff here and there
    He came along and flooded the place with that ****
    By far his biggest crime imo

• Advertisement

Doublebusy wrote: »
    Not sure if already posted
    What you make of this fella king Irish
    I remember his youtube video with 4 different accents

https://youtu.be/ur5_ZlZunY8

He sounds like a yardie/traveller hybrid hahaha

Not 1 thing on google bout him apart from YouTube videos

I don't think you could call it a pr war, as 99% of the public would see both of them in the same light.The bottom line is they will end up at the mercy of the SCC and the wigs,and as seen with Patrick Hutch,anything is liable to happen.
    Probably now they see them in the same light but i think the monk has been on a pr campaign for years.in a way
    Williams painted him as always not like the rest,even doen to his name the monk,all while gerry was a source for williams
    We dont hear a word about the child gerry shot dead,whos name im ashamed to say escapes me now
    Gerry was gunning for kids older brother who he claimed robbed him off of some of their robbery takings and mistakenly shot the boy

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

Trex. wrote: »
    Is Gyp Rosetti still knocking round ?

Yep, seen her on Sunday.

The links to Sinn Féin on both sides of this feud is very strange, active and ex members

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

The links to Sinn Féin on both sides of this feud is very strange, active and ex members

Ah I get it now, Gerry Adams orchestrated the regency in order to start a feud to benefit Sinn Fein.

Unfortunately for Gerry Hutch someone heard Gerry planned it and assumed it was him.

It's like the Irish version of the bind film Tomorrow Never Dies which starred the Irish actor Pierce Brosnan who was in the film Mars Attacks along with Jack Nicholson who of course famously played the Joker in Batman.

Ah I get it now, Gerry Adams orchestrated the regency in order to start a feud to benefit Sinn Fein.

Unfortunately for Gerry Hutch someone heard Gerry planned it and assumed it was him.

It's like the Irish version of the bind film Tomorrow Never Dies which starred the Irish actor Pierce Brosnan who was in the film Mars Attacks along with Jack Nicholson who of course famously played the Joker in Batman.

I think you’ve cracked the case

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

tipptom wrote: »
    He is very open about being pro hutch so hardly a gotcha
    And nobody threatened any cops
    Just telling tales like cops do with journos all the time

Thats not what he said in reply to have putting the "WE" in that post,he said it was a spelling mistake,dont know what he spelt "WE" wrong for?

He is phrasing all his posts directly to the cops since the arrest warrant was issued with the open threat that if this goes to court that WE will bring out stuff in public about the cops that will make them regret it so they should drop the case.

I couldnt give a sh*t what side he is on but he is deeper in with the Hutches than he represents himself and is not balanced in his view and there seems to be very little gossip of the Hutches exploits

I enjoy his gossip but i just dont drink his brand of Koolaid as regards the Hutches,and his posts since the arrest warrant has been escalating wildly and are far and above an outsider just been pro Hutch because he thinks they were ODCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Jonathan Dowdall has appeared before the Special Criminal Court charged with the murder of David Byrne at the Regency Hotel on February 5, 2016.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0427/1212323-david-byrne/

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0427/1212323-david-byrne-murder/

they must be going on the recordings between the monk and this guy at the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

1968 wrote: »
    Jonathan Dowdall has appeared before the Special Criminal Court charged with the murder of David Byrne at the Regency Hotel on February 5, 2016.

https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0427/1212323-david-byrne/

murder or conspiracy to murder?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

That's interesting. Surely it's in Gerrys interests to say offside until Dowdalls trial to see what evidence there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,540 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

murder or conspiracy to murder?

I would have thought that if someone was killed, and a person was suspected of having some involvement, that they would be charged with murder rather than conspiracy?

Would conspiracy to murder not be trying to organise a murder that is never attempted in practice? Or as a fallback charge if the prosecutors couldn't tie the person to the events leading up to what happened on the day?

Whereas attempted murder might be if someone tried to murder another person but the victim survived.

I think that if they can link you to the planning of the event, then you would be charged with murder.

I would have thought that if someone was killed, and a person was suspected of having some involvement, that they would be charged with murder rather than conspiracy?

Would conspiracy to murder not be trying to organise a murder that is never attempted in practice? Or as a fallback charge if the prosecutors couldn't tie the person to the events leading up to what happened on the day?

Whereas attempted murder might be if someone tried to murder another person but the victim survived.

I think that if they can link you to the planning of the event, then you would be charged with murder.

You can be charged with conspiracy to murder and murder at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭john boye

tipptom wrote: »

I enjoy his gossip but i just dont drink his brand of Koolaid as regards the Hutches,and his posts since the arrest warrant has been escalating wildly and are far and above an outsider just been pro Hutch because he thinks they were ODCs.

I dread to imagine how nuclear he'll go if/when Gerry is arrested.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,540 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

You can be charged with conspiracy to murder and murder at the same time

Yeah, I'd imagine so. As a fallback if nothing else

• Registered Users Posts: 43 MrNiceGuy42

Yeah conspiracy is planning to murder someone.Attempted is if you try and fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

That's what I thought myself but the getaway drivers didn't get charged with murder? Or was it they only supplied the cars?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Three other lads were charged with facilitating a murder or something, seems JD has been charged with actual murder

• Registered Users Posts: 24 antics1

Looks to me like JD is one of the gunmen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

antics1 wrote: »
    Looks to me like JD is one of the gunmen

There was 4 shooters on the day wasn't there?
    3 have been named widely, flat cap and the drag were obvious and one was meant to be a certain someone who was shot but survived. Has it ever been suggested JD was involved?

Advertisement