Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

Telly wrote: »
    Wasn’t it said at the time the JD and the monk were bugged and caught talking about getting the guns and that’s when they searched JDs gaff? Or am I imagining reading that somewhere?

Spot on. I heard that but wasn’t sure whether it was hearsay. I am not claiming to know the facts about this particular case although I have heard quite a few things. It’s trying to distinguish fact from fiction that’s the issue.

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Someone was arguing with Whistleblower after Ears got nicked with the white and they said it was a box of polyfilla too

If it was that they’ll be kicking themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

WeeLad90 wrote: »
    I don’t agree with SCC 100% either but when you see the likes of fat Freddie, scumberton, keogh, roo and BF would anyone be comfortable being in a jury convicting them? Most ordinary ppl would be terrified cause of who they are and the people they know there the type of scum that should never be on the streets again hopefully TB is next up with a fresh murder charge he has a few under his belt

That junkie c*nt won’t be out for a long time

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

If it was that they’ll be kicking themselves.

Welcome back slong , youve been quiet for a while..

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

I don’t agree with SCC 100% either but when you see the likes of fat Freddie, scumberton, keogh, roo and BF would anyone be comfortable being in a jury convicting them? Most ordinary ppl would be terrified cause of who they are and the people they know there the type of scum that should never be on the streets again hopefully TB is next up with a fresh murder charge he has a few under his belt

Roo and BF. Dumb and Dumber.. Thing is Mate, Roo has the system down Pat. He goes before the Court, I'm sorry, I won't do it again, please give me a break, I was only kidding when I told the lad I was going to Burn the house with his moth inside.. He has about 100 convictions and he gets 4.5 years. ( Contrite) Like the prayer, Act of Contrition. Monk is the opposite Scorch and Burn, Blames everybody else, Takes no responsibility, and drags everybody down with him, his own family included. He'll never get out of prison. He is Psychotic. He has had people whacked, just because he's jealous. of them pulling off a robbery. Earlier his Zoo page talks of Noireen O' Sullivan letting dealers operate if they turn in Armed Robbers. It was him that ratted them out. The truth will be out soon..

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Welcome back slong , youve been quiet for a while..

Thanks mate. I was let’s say busy lol.

Roo and BF. Dumb and Dumber.. Thing is Mate, Roo has the system down Pat. He goes before the Court, I'm sorry, I won't do it again, please give me a break, I was only kidding when I told the lad I was going to Burn the house with his moth inside.. He has about 100 convictions and he gets 4.5 years. ( Contrite) Like the prayer, Act of Contrition. Monk is the opposite Scorch and Burn, Blames everybody else, Takes no responsibility, and drags everybody down with him, his own family included. He'll never get out of prison. He is Psychotic. He has had people whacked, just because he's jealous. of them pulling off a robbery. Earlier his Zoo page talks of Noireen O' Sullivan letting dealers operate if they turn in Armed Robbers. It was him that ratted them out. The truth will be out soon..

That halfwit BF is a dangerous halfwit. I met him a few times, although he’s incredibly tick he’s also a cunning so and so. Didn’t he get slapped from one cell to another recently?

That halfwit BF is a dangerous halfwit. I met him a few times, although he’s incredibly tick he’s also a cunning so and so. Didn’t he get slapped from one cell to another recently?

Yup.. Roo's Wing-Man. I'm hearing possibly facing Murder Charges. Some lad in a coma for a long time and died. Dumb and Dumber caught red handed burning the getaway car, in front of or close to one of their houses. Roo should stay away from matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 WeeLad90

Was just about to ask about roo and BF case any word on there charges being upgraded yet? BW died about 2 months ago

• Advertisement

Yup.. Roo's Wing-Man. I'm hearing possibly facing Murder Charges. Some lad in a coma for a long time and died. Dumb and Dumber caught red handed burning the getaway car, in front of or close to one of their houses. Roo should stay away from matches.

That was the Wolverson fella wasn’t it? Both were caught bang to rights. They’ll be receiving lengthy sentences. BF didn’t help himself by posting numerous YouTube videos. These lads are begging to be put down by pulling these charades.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Questions:

1. Was dowdall a cctv / security contractor?
    2. Was one of the hutches his apprentice?

Can anyone confirm?
    Not sure on the first but i think so
    And the bould patrick was his apprentice it was said here
    That was before he signed up to be magos apprentice

He should stay away from the zimmos ya mean the cock eye, crooked tooth inbred tramp

Thanks Mate. Unbelievable, What a Dope. And the Bike.. 0-200 in 4 Sec..''Asks Joe''.. Mary Lou down the road. I hope she had nothing to do with this Gobsh..te.

I can't wait to hear the 10 Hour Tape.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

That was the Wolverson fella wasn’t it? Both were caught bang to rights. They’ll be receiving lengthy sentences. BF didn’t help himself by posting numerous YouTube videos. These lads are begging to be put down by pulling these charades.
    Bang to rights would depend on how bad the damage to the car was when they found it,m'lord
    Dna burnt or not would determine how bang to rights they are

He should stay away from the zimmos ya mean the cock eye, crooked tooth inbred tramp

Yeah, Well. We all know, with Roo, The Apple didn't fall too far from the tree.

With the names that have been popping up bout the Regency the past few weeks does anyone reckon the Kinahans actually really did know who was involved in all the logistics etc apart from the obvious? Whistleblower has been banging on for years how they know who was involved but just went for innocents but did they actually know? Surely the 3 charged last week woulda been relatively easy targets? This feud is such a complex story, Irish journalists will be writing bout it for the next 20 year, fact or fiction...

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Bang to rights would depend on how bad the damage to the car was when they found it,m'lord
    Dna burnt or not would determine how bang to rights they are

There’s more than enough evidence for a conviction from what I’ve been told. Either of those two haven’t a chance of getting off with this. There’s also vital cctv of the two of them in the car escaping the crime scene, that’ll come out when the trial proceeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

I read somewhere at least a year ago about gerrys secret convo with JD, surely monk knew this day was going to come? So he’s probably had a 5 year head start he’s probably chilling out in South America new face no case

Or in Dubai waiting to get lucky as he said"i have nothing to loose"

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BaySide

Hard to believe he actually recorded and saved videos of him and his dad waterboarding someone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Pasor84

What is the liklihood of gerry hutch being convicted of this, taking into account the backlash that will come out regarding Colm fox, surely the guards are wary of what will come out upon conviction or is it as bad and damaging as we believe it to be. If he goes down, which the guards obviously believe he will then surely they can't be as dumb as to think it will be all rosey. Then again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Pasor84 wrote: »
    What is the liklihood of gerry hutch being convicted of this, taking into account the backlash that will come out regarding Colm fox, surely the guards are wary of what will come out upon conviction or is it as bad and damaging as we believe it to be. If he goes down, which the guards obviously believe he will then surely they can't be as dumb as to think it will be all rosey. Then again...

Guards might only be the tip of the iceberg, possibly a Titanic to come. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭greyday

With the names that have been popping up bout the Regency the past few weeks does anyone reckon the Kinahans actually really did know who was involved in all the logistics etc apart from the obvious? Whistleblower has been banging on for years how they know who was involved but just went for innocents but did they actually know? Surely the 3 charged last week woulda been relatively easy targets? This feud is such a complex story, Irish journalists will be writing bout it for the next 20 year, fact or fiction...

Would DK fancy taking on Sinn Fein?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Yeah 12 year

10,would have been out next year

BaySide wrote: »
    Hard to believe he actually recorded and saved videos of him and his dad waterboarding someone

And the Monk '' I was grieving. I could have said anything'' ..I bet he said everything. This Clown had Joe Duffy in a Tizzy.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Or in Dubai waiting to get lucky as he said"i have nothing to loose"

Surprised nothing has been tried in the last few years in Dubai. Different game to Spain. Amazing the loyalty JD shown Hutch side after Gary killed and Del attacked, attempt in Lanzarote now finds himself facing life inside for getting involved in something that didn't concern him - only got involved due to his own loyalty. Seemed to have a good life

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

greyday wrote: »
    Would DK fancy taking on Sinn Fein?

Why would he take them on?

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Surprised nothing has been tried in the last few years in Dubai. Different game to Spain. Amazing the loyalty JD shown Hutch side after Gary killed and Del attacked, attempt in Lanzarote now finds himself facing life inside for getting involved in something that didn't concern him - only got involved due to his own loyalty. Seemed to have a good life

I'm surprised Cab haven't taken the big house on the naven road yet off him

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

I'm surprised Cab haven't taken the big house on the naven road yet off him

Alexander Hurley might in the civil case he's taken

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Telly wrote: »
    Wasn’t it said at the time the JD and the monk were bugged and caught talking about getting the guns and that’s when they searched JDs gaff? Or am I imagining reading that somewhere?

That's exactly what happened

Advertisement