Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Noseygit wrote: »
    10,would have been out next year

Only found out he appealed it after I posted that earlier

greyday wrote: »
    Would DK fancy taking on Sinn Fein?

Couldn’t tell ya

Surprised nothing has been tried in the last few years in Dubai. Different game to Spain. Amazing the loyalty JD shown Hutch side after Gary killed and Del attacked, attempt in Lanzarote now finds himself facing life inside for getting involved in something that didn't concern him - only got involved due to his own loyalty. Seemed to have a good life

Own loyalty? Or cash?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

BoojumBum wrote: »
    Couldn’t tell ya

Still quiet at work, or a day off to be on here. :D

stingrayed wrote: »
    Still quiet at work, or a day off to be on here. :D

What’s my job or personal life got to do with you ya shill?

• Advertisement

What’s my job or personal life got to do with you ya shill?

The monk was asking. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

What’s people’s opinions of the SCC on here? Does anyone agree with non-jury courts for trials?

Yes. I agree with them. They are essential. Without them we would have juror intimidation and as a result the guilty would be walking free from courthouses all over the country.

What do you think yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

Surprised nothing has been tried in the last few years in Dubai. Different game to Spain.
    I've never been to Dubai but I'd imagine every single street is covered by multiple cameras. I'd say its a very difficult place to get away with anything... let alone an assassination.

I've never been to Dubai but I'd imagine every single street is covered by multiple cameras. I'd say its a very difficult place to get away with anything... let alone an assassination.

Money laundering is a national sport and allowed, fixed boxing also, if you want someone dead, you have to ask the Mossad.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Money laundering is a national sport and allowed, fixed boxing also, if you want someone dead, you have to ask the Mossad.

Mossad is Israeli

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Timmyr wrote: »
    Mossad is Israeli

They killed someone in Dubai while on Irish passports.

In a lift I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

the people usually hired by hutch or DK struggle to kill people in their own city never mind dubai. as somebody else said Mossad managed to carry out an assassination in dubai but they are professionals.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

He would need another flat cap type to do a hit in dubai
    Leave the family some hay in the shed

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Own loyalty? Or cash?

Loyalty

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

Haladmirer wrote: »
    He would need another flat cap type to do a hit in dubai
    Leave the family some hay in the shed

It would be a one way trip for any would be hitman I’d imagine

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

This is Specially for you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_oaxM7hxqo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Perfect place for the Hutches to head to,

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

Did you get that from my post and not even thank it. :)

Stinkray reads a lot and knows some stuff from reading but is no insider or has not a clue what goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

why would you video record holding and threatening somebody?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

There was 4 shooters on the day wasn't there?
    3 have been named widely, flat cap and the drag were obvious and one was meant to be a certain someone who was shot but survived. Has it ever been suggested JD was involved?

No way he was a shooter me thinks, like u say those names have been widely named for years. I read somewhere that he could have been on taxi duty at the GAA pitch after it all went down. It was suggested Monk was dropped off near his home after the shootings I was thinking it was JD drove him

why would you video record holding and threatening somebody?

To show other people you mean business.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Suckit wrote: »
    Perfect place for the Hutches to head to,

i doubt they would let them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

No way he was a shooter me thinks, like u say those names have been widely named for years. I read somewhere that he could have been on taxi duty at the GAA pitch after it all went down. It was suggested Monk was dropped off near his home after the shootings I was thinking it was JD drove him

I haven't seem tac 3 named anywhere?

edit: just remembered there was no tac 3

Dk doesn't just get Hutch shot he has got many of his own shot in Ireland too.

He doesn't give a sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Jeff2 wrote: »
    To show other people you mean business.
    or boast or give impression you do even if you really don't?

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Lol

or boast or give impression you do even if you really don't?

Aye some get 12 years for kidnapping, others years for showing wads of cash, others get caught with 500 million in Spain and get off scot free, suppose when you work for the establishment many sins are pardoned, as long as you keep giving. :rolleyes:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-30822908.html%3ftype=amp

“Footage was also shown to the court of three people dressed in tactical-style garda uniforms and helmets, referred to as "Tacs 1, 2 and 3", getting out the silver van, carrying assault rifles, and running up the steps of the hotel while people were running out.

The court heard that "Tac 1" entered the lobby, spotted Mr Byrne, turned and shot him, and that the victim "crawled" toward the reception before "Tacs 2 and 3" entered the lobby and "Tac 2" turned and shot Mr Byrne while "Tac 3" ran toward the bar.

"Tac 1" looked around the bar and checked the second entrance to the hotel, the court was told.

The court then saw "Tac 2" jumping up on the reception desk and pointing his rifle at a BBC journalist, who had been hiding behind the desk.

"Tac 2" then turned and shot Mr Byrne again, the court saw, before walking down the corridor toward the laundry-room door.

Footage from 2:34pm was also shown of "Tacs 1, 2 and 3", and the man in the flat cap and the man in the wig, getting into the van before it pulled off.”

• Advertisement

Loyalty

i suppose doing it out of loyalty isn’t that strange of a thought simply because they thought they were going to kill that rat Kinahan and possibly reshape Ireland’s gangland scene, failed miserably though as we know, I would love to know what they thought the actual outcome would be whether they killed DK or not that day

Advertisement