Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Irish_peppa

I'm surprised Cab haven't taken the big house on the naven road yet off him

In the interview mentioned a few threads back he mentions his electrical company. Looking at his linkdin and wayback machine for his company it looked quite a big outfit.(not sure if its still running although the company website is deactivated for the last year. Apparently had contracts with Dublin Airport and even G4S among others :eek:
    It could be the money for that house is legit. I see they took the house numbers off thou to hamper nosey people looking for the house

https://web.archive.org/web/20190312061708/http://www.abcoelectrical.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

BoojumBum wrote: »
    With the names that have been popping up bout the Regency the past few weeks does anyone reckon the Kinahans actually really did know who was involved in all the logistics etc apart from the obvious? Whistleblower has been banging on for years how they know who was involved but just went for innocents but did they actually know? Surely the 3 charged last week woulda been relatively easy targets? This feud is such a complex story, Irish journalists will be writing bout it for the next 20 year, fact or fiction...

You hit the nail on the head. It's a complex story, but it's unraveling. Midgit the Monk, was always a scumbag. He robbed an old woman coming out of Wrights, on Talbot Street. A bunch of young fellows, led by Gerald Hutch, smallest of them all Little Gurrier, Small man Small Brain Big Mouth Complex. grabbed the purse, swung the woman around, and flung her against the shop window. She had been in buying a confirmation medal for her granddaughter. Miss Wright ID'd him and Vera, a worker in the shop helped the old woman. Terrible, I saw it, and I'll never forget it. Nearly 50 years ago. But he's finally caught now, Rat in the corner, and i'm loving it. He's had people Whacked, having others blamed. Him and the Midget Dowell and the tape in the 4x4. The two of them and the tobacco fellow, taking over Sinn Fein, having the run of Mary Lou. But he's caught. The Rat is caught. Thank God for Drew Harris, and Paul Scott and all those brave men and women up in Ballymun. You caught the Devil Himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZNH5ycFPBw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

You hit the nail on the head. It's a complex story, but it's unraveling. Midgit the Monk, was always a scumbag. He robbed an old woman coming out of Wrights, on Talbot Street. A bunch of young fellows, led by Gerald Hutch, smallest of them all Little Gurrier, Small man Small Brain Big Mouth Complex. grabbed the purse, swung the woman around, and flung her against the shop window. She had been in buying a confirmation medal for her granddaughter. Miss Wright ID'd him and Vera, a worker in the shop helped the old woman. Terrible, I saw it, and I'll never forget it. Nearly 50 years ago. But he's finally caught now, Rat in the corner, and i'm loving it. He's had people Whacked, having others blamed. Him and the Midget Dowell and the tape in the 4x4. The two of them and the tobacco fellow, taking over Sinn Fein, having the run of Mary Lou. But he's caught. The Rat is caught. Thank God for Drew Harris, and Paul Scott and all those brave men and women up in Ballymun. You caught the Devil Himself.

50 years ago, good memory so you must be 70 at least feck me I could not remember things from 50 years ago, you must have a hell of a grudge against the monk, to join here a few days ago, to just bash on since the EWA, however I suspect you are talking to yourself with the many accounts setup at the same time. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

stingrayed wrote: »
    50 years ago, good memory so you must be 70 at least feck me I could not remember things from 50 years ago, you must have a hell of a grudge against the monk, to join here a few days ago, to just bash on since the EWA, however I suspect you are talking to yourself with the many accounts setup at the same time. :D

Another stupid f...k. I told you two days ago, I'm typing but they are someone else's words. One account.. You dick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

Tac 1 is mago
    Tac 2 is our harry
    Tac 3 ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Another stupid f...k. I told you two days ago, I'm typing but they are someone else's words. One account.. You dick.

Better off adding that fantasist to your ignore list, get more sense from a child ya would, you’re a Kinahan supporter in his eyes if you don’t agree with the Hutches even if ya hate Kinahans side just as much if not more

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Tac 1 is mago
    Tac 2 is our harry
    Tac 3 ?

I read years ago on this thread people saying it was a well known Northern Irish hitman but never heard or read it anywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭spider baby 172

I read years ago on this thread people saying it was a well known Northern Irish hitman but never heard or read it anywhere else

KM was mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

BaySide wrote: »
    Hard to believe he actually recorded and saved videos of him and his dad waterboarding someone

It's no wonder the army council stood down their volunteer's with muppets like him hanging around.I also read somewhere that flat cap got an ear full off gerry for messing up and showing his face outside as well as not getting paid.

KM was mentioned

I thought it was fully confirmed he wasn’t there no?

• Advertisement

as well as not getting paid.

Read on here or twitter a couple year ago he was meanta get paid off a big loads cigarettes coming into the country but didn’t get a penny because he f*cled up and also was on his deathbed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭john boye

Better off adding that fantasist to your ignore list, get more sense from a child ya would, you’re a Kinahan supporter in his eyes if you don’t agree with the Hutches even if ya hate Kinahans side just as much if not more

This, this, this. It's fascinating how someone can be such a warped pathetic fan boy for one side that they assume everyone else must be too when the vast majority of people just see two groups of scumbags and don't differentiate between the two at all

• Registered Users Posts: 18 WeeLad90

How come These lads are only getting charged over supplying cars rooms and JD over shooting now, it was 5 years ago if they had that recording 5 years ago why didn’t they charge monk and JD then what’s taken so long ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

WeeLad90 wrote: »
    How come These lads are only getting charged over supplying cars rooms and JD over shooting now, it was 5 years ago if they had that recording 5 years ago why didn’t they charge monk and JD then what’s taken so long ?

charge monk with what exactly 5 years ago? I could walk into a garda station and confess to anything I wanted and it wouldn't result in a charge unless there was evidence to corroborate what I said.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Was posted a while ago the third “tac” was from the North. Never any evidence gave or where he was from in the north.

The Donegal man caught with the aks in the van, doesn’t seem to be mentioned as political prisoner on the New Ira list or on the republican wing? Anyone ever notice this?

charge monk with what exactly 5 years ago? I could walk into a garda station and confess to anything I wanted and it wouldn't result in a charge unless there was evidence to corroborate what I said.

All the ****e that’s been in papers last week or 2 since eaw none of it is new so if it’s same info that they had the last 5 years why is there a eaw only getting put out now and not 5 years ago ?

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

WeeLad90 wrote: »

Maybe Bomber has solid proof of their guilt and like any pro kept it for a rainy day.These men on both side's at that level are alway's thinking 5,10,15 even 20 step's ahead.
    At that level there is always a deal on the table "you give us this or him and you can keep some of your money".Money is the king of O C.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

Great work. Your ridiculous posts results in people who actually have some knowledge being banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,032 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

That's a fantastic radio interview, thanks for posting it.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,543 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

That's a fantastic radio interview, thanks for posting it.

I think the Liveline interview posted earlier about the CAB raid out on the Navan road gives a good insight into the real godfather of Dublin gangland - JD himself.

Everyone has heard the rumours about JD allegedly having a finger in every criminal pie in the capital and beyond. That nothing is done without his say-so. Every other criminal and gangster needs to pay up their tribute and tax to the head man or suffer the consequences.

How on earth he finds the time to take calls for those 75 minutes every day is what amazes me. Although, to be fair, Philip Boucher-Hayes does have to stand in for him a fair bit.

• Advertisement

Maybe Bomber has solid proof of their guilt and like any pro kept it for a rainy day.These men on both side's at that level are alway's thinking 5,10,15 even 20 step's ahead.
    At that level there is always a deal on the table "you give us this or him and you can keep some of your money".Money is the king of O C.

Bomber has proof on opposing sides guilt? Find that very unlikely although bombers case is raising a lot of suspicion I doubt he has any input into regency investigation sure wasn’t he responsible for supplying weapons for the hutch wipeout a few years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Aye some get 12 years for kidnapping, others years for showing wads of cash, others get caught with 500 million in Spain and get off scot free, suppose when you work for the establishment many sins are pardoned, as long as you keep giving. :rolleyes:
    ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Great work. Your ridiculous posts results in people who actually have some knowledge being banned.

"Knowledge"

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭wardides

Maybe I've missed it in pages gone by, but why exactly did JD & father kidnap and torture that fella? Was it honestly because they thought the lad trying to buy the motorbike was trying to rip them off?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Jizique

wardides wrote: »
    Maybe I've missed it in pages gone by, but why exactly did JD & father kidnap and torture that fella? Was it honestly because they thought the lad trying to buy the motorbike was trying to rip them off?

That’s all that was ever mentioned, and it’s what they were found guilty of

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Fascinating listen. Just 35 days after the Regency attack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Wonder if Mr nobody will finally become Mr somebody.

1968 wrote: »
    Fascinating listen. Just 35 days after the Regency attack.

He’s a neck like a jockeys b*llox hasn’t he?

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭Noseygit

Timmyr wrote: »
    I haven't seem tac 3 named anywhere?

edit: just remembered there was no tac 3

Tac 3 was named as KM on here long ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

How would Bomber have evidence on the Regency? Bomber might be singing but its not about the monk

Advertisement