Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Noseygit wrote: »
    Tac 3 was named as KM on here long ago.

Also mentioned a few times is defiantly wasn’t Keith, not sure if anybody really knows who Tac 3 really was.

Though Keith was targeted a few times after

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

John_D3 wrote: »
    Also mentioned a few times is defiantly wasn’t Keith, not sure if anybody really knows who Tac 3 really was.

Though Keith was targeted a few times after

Yeah of all the people supposedly involved when it initially happened he was the name I read most that people said he definitely wasn’t involved as 1 of the gunmen

• Registered Users Posts: 18 WeeLad90

Daniel Delaney after pleading guilty to two gun charges

1968 wrote: »
    Fascinating listen. Just 35 days after the Regency attack.

Madness, how in his right mind did he think going on radio and talking about this was going to help , just over two months after that interview he was in custody and has been ever since . Sure he must have been near his release date? That must be a right kick in the teeth not too far from getting out and your hit with a new murder charge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭McCrack

WeeLad90 wrote: »
    Madness, how in his right mind did he think going on radio and talking about this was going to help , just over two months after that interview he was in custody and has been ever since . Sure he must have been near his release date? That must be a right kick in the teeth not too far from getting out and your hit with a new murder charge

Tactical timing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

WeeLad90 wrote: »

How removed do you have to be to go on national radio to plead your innocence and how you're a model citizen and has no involvement in criminality .... when actually you kidnaped someone and waterboarded them in your house and he's now been charged with murder to a crime that was less than 4 weeks before the radio show.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

How removed do you have to be to go on national radio to plead your innocence and how you're a model citizen and has no involvement in criminality .... when actually you kidnaped someone and waterboarded them in your house and he's now been charged with murder to a crime that was less than 4 weeks before the radio show.

Sole purpose of the radio interview was a PR move for his electrical business/contracts he had. He didn't want to lose them. Wife + 4 kids to pay for isn't cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

BoojumBum wrote: »
    He’s a neck like a jockeys b*llox hasn’t he?
    Perfect for Politics so..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭john boye

Suckit wrote: »
    Perfect for Politics so..

I was just about to say you should never underestimate the brazenness of some politicians

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

Sole purpose of the radio interview was a PR move for his electrical business/contracts he had. He didn't want to lose them. Wife + 4 kids to pay for isn't cheap

Well that was obvious....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

His Last Contract was to wire the Special Criminal Court.. It really is a Mad Mad World.

Grab a Coffee and listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZNH5ycFPBw

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Dnargel

Another stupid f...k. I told you two days ago, I'm typing but they are someone else's words. One account.. You dick.

Calm down their Dan. The sun must be getting to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

How would Bomber have evidence on the Regency? Bomber might be singing but its not about the monk

Bomber aint singing he is playing the fiddle. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭PLATOBONG

His Last Contract was to wire the Special Criminal Court.. It really is a Mad Mad World.

Grab a Coffee and listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZNH5ycFPBw

Ya I watched this, Very good !

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

So someone who is selling you a motorbike is trying to deceive you.

Mistake 1.
    You decide to teach him a lesson rather than let it go.

Mistake 2.
    Rather than give him a few thumps or threaten him you choose a torturing technique mainly used for extracting information out of international terrorists (bit weird)

Mistake 3.
    You make a recording of the torture... probably to watch later as you wouldn't be telling anyone about it ( borderline perverse)

Mistake 4.
    You leave the USB stick with the recording on it lying around the gaff.

Mistake 5.
    You risk saying something incriminating by going on National Radio( 4 weeks after a hit) to inform the nation that CAB have been around to the gaff.

All avoidable errors.

Week 1 of the "How not to get caught as a criminal" diploma would cover off these basics.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,543 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

While it is probably more likely that he just left the USB lying around with the file on it, there is also the possibility that he had "deleted" the file from the USB and they recovered it.

Didn’t know Dowdall had been quizzed bout the Regency weapons 5 year ago

http://theirishobserver.blogspot.com/2016/05/johnathan-dowdall-sinn-fein-arrested.html?m=1

http://theirishobserver.blogspot.com/2016/05/johnathan-dowdall-sinn-fein-arrested.html?m=1

Thanks for that Mate. The Guards following them around for months. Does that mean, the 'Wire' was in the back seat somewhere. ?
    Gerry, and Sparky Zipping around in the Beemer, with Drew Harris and Paul Scott in the back seat.
    I'm the leader of the IRA, and you know who this is.... Whack Him Him and Him.
    John Gotti and Sammy The 'Bull' Gravano on Steroids.

''How many brothers fall victim, to the streets. Rest in Peace, Y'all''..2Pac Shakur.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Oddbounceyball

Thanks for that Mate. The Guards following them around for months. Does that mean, the 'Wire' was in the back seat somewhere. ?
    Gerry, and Sparky Zipping around in the Beemer, with Drew Harris and Paul Scott in the back seat.

''How many brothers fall victim, to the streets. Rest in Peace, Y'all''..2Pac Shakur.

The hack of this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

What do you think of the human wire "bomber Kavagnagh" in the Uk semi open prison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Steviesol

PLATOBONG wrote: »
    Ya I watched this, Very good !

That Malachy Steenson guy is dangerous. I've never come across him before and I hope I never do again. That YouTube interview and his opinion on drug addicts based on one conversation with his brother in law is ****ing archaic. Malachy should go back and live in the stone ages if that's his opinion. What an idiot.

The hack of this

Way ahead of yous..
    Instagram locator password..

Got it 10 days ago..

INS******T.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_oaxM7hxqo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

I wouldn't quote from that blog if I were you its run by the notorious paedophile Vincent McKenna.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Oddbounceyball

Way ahead of yous..
    Instagram locator password..

Got it 10 days ago..

INS******T.

Cool

stingrayed wrote: »
    What do you think of the human wire "bomber Kavagnagh" in the Uk semi open prison.

That's the old bill over there.Their Stuff.

Here I'm looking at how,

Apples and Oranges,
    has become,
    Cigarettes, Tobacco, Zimos down there on Moore Street.

I wouldn't quote from that blog if I were you its run by the notorious paedophile Vincent McKenna.

Ffs nice 1, never come across it til yesterday when I googled Dowdalls name, the site wasn’t secure either which I thought was strange

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

This chap is not right in the head.

That's the old bill over there.Their Stuff.

Here I'm looking at how,

Apples and Oranges,
    has become,
    Cigarettes, Tobacco, Zimos down there on Moore Street.

That lads clueless, HMP Dovegate where Bomber is locked up is Cat B, not a semi-open prison

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Steviesol wrote: »
    That Malachy Steenson guy is dangerous. I've never come across him before and I hope I never do again.

You dont make sense

• Advertisement

Since Warrant out for Gerry and JD charged with regency what’s the likelihood of Patrick jr getting charged again or does the nolle pros mean he can’t be charged again?

Advertisement