Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Bop aka Tango One aka Imelda Marcos according to some book I’ve read :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

yaknowski wrote: »
    https://ibb.co/F5n18tm

Here we see the lesser spotted Tango One out walking his two distinctly different mutts in the wild plains of Clondalkin.

Jesus that's a serious fake bake glow he has going on there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

Is that Big?

Do you honestly think Big is as beautifully tanned as that?

It's Liam Roe

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Boylans have skipped it to Dubai with girlfriends in tow.

Dubai is fast becoming new Costa del crime.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭macpaccrack

The Boylans won't be able to afford Dubai for long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

Any more info on this? Not sure if serious or not

I'm sure it will be in joeys book but maybe the 2 of them won't be named.
    Its going back many years

A big rip/robbery of a load of green in DL in the last 24hrs.there is going too be trouble,loads of trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

A big rip/robbery of a load of green in DL in the last 24hrs.there is going too be trouble,loads of trouble.

Donegal or dun laoighaire

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nexytus

They stole the other letters of the place as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Lord_Slong

Bop is like Mr Burns from that episode of the Simpsons in which he glows. On a serious note, possible little turf war about to begin in Ballyer. Little scrotes from opposite sides going at it the past few days.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 58 ✭✭Lfc1988

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    Bop is like Mr Burns from that episode of the Simpsons in which he glows. On a serious note, possible little turf war about to begin in Ballyer. Little scrotes from opposite sides going at it the past few days.

No word on TMcC’s shooter? Just gone to ground?

Lfc1988 wrote: »
    No word on TMcC’s shooter? Just gone to ground?

It was the nieces fella. She as much as said it on her social media. He won't be seen around those parts anymore. The McCarthys are a well respected family within the Ballyfermot underworld and Kenneth is situated somewhere near the middle of the hierarchy

Lord_Slong wrote: »
    It was the nieces fella. She as much as said it on her social media. He won't be seen around those parts anymore. The McCarthys are a well respected family within the Ballyfermot underworld and Kenneth is situated somewhere near the middle of the hierarchy

Edit to add: there's a certain volatile person gone completely missing since the shooting occurred, he's either back inside or had something to do with the logistics. Anyone I've asked about him in passing comments hasn't seen sight nor tail either. I'll give it a few more days before mentioning his name, I don't want to put what could be a completely innocent person in the frame.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 YogiOg

A “Young North Dublin criminal” prime suspect in the Thiago Cortes case. Couple of names come to mind but the initials CL would be my guess. Anyone any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭bigsuge1

YogiOg wrote: »
    A “Young North Dublin criminal” prime suspect in the Thiago Cortes case. Couple of names come to mind but the initials CL would be my guess. Anyone any ideas?
    Any reason why you think its CL or just a wild guess?

bigsuge1 wrote: »
    Any reason why you think its CL or just a wild guess?

Well if the rags are to be believed it would make sense, they claim he has a lot of previous convictions and is well known to Gardai. Obviously I have no concrete evidence that it’s him but he was the first fella to come to mind as he does fit the criteria of well known, young ND criminal

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

YogiOg wrote: »
    Well if the rags are to be believed it would make sense, they claim he has a lot of previous convictions and is well known to Gardai. Obviously I have no concrete evidence that it’s him but he was the first fella to come to mind as he does fit the criteria of well known, young ND criminal
    Well that could describe a lot of guys
    If it was cl they always say connected to slain Fred or in notorious rl video
    Btw its obligatory here to say either cl1 or cl2
    Is nothing sacred anymore

Haladmirer wrote: »
    Well that could describe a lot of guys
    If it was cl they always say connected to slain Fred or in notorious rl video
    Btw its obligatory here to say either cl1 or cl2
    Is nothing sacred anymore

Yeah I forgot about the 1&2 thing. It does describe a lot of lads but I just have a weird feeling that it is CL1 and I don’t know why.

Is CL1 under 18? I thought reports yesterday were the driver was a juvenile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

The Thiago Cortes suspect is local the East Wall area. Some great videos knocking about in the bike courier circles of a few of the locals being confronted by a very large group of cycle couriers on Monday Evening.

One local lad seen running and then being protect behind gates by local lads and a few cops! I'm told the dogs in the street are barking names

• Advertisement

Is CL1 under 18? I thought reports yesterday were the driver was a juvenile.

Think he’s older than 18 now that you mention it

IRE60 wrote: »
    The Thiago Cortes suspect is local the East Wall area. Some great videos knocking about in the bike courier circles of a few of the locals being confronted by a very large group of cycle couriers on Monday Evening.

One local lad seen running and then being protect behind gates by local lads and a few cops! I'm told the dogs in the street are barking names

Saw the videos alright but I thought they were chasing him because of a firework thrown at protestors?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Is throwing a firework at someone just classed as.. throwing a firework at someone. Is it not attempted murder or something!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Could well have been that - I looked at them again. The dogs haven't barked in my direction with detail of the name!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I can't help but think that the little scumbags will start to order stuff through Deliveroo to somewhere and then just jump the poor lad on his bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

I can't help but think that the little scumbags will start to order stuff through Deliveroo to somewhere and then just jump the poor lad on his bike.

Plenty of other stuff gets delivered with a Roo and it aint kosher.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

I think that already happens in fairness.

I heard a young lad from north inner city/east wall whos well thought of in boxing circles as somebody who could go places if he applies himself had something to do with it, id take that with a pinch of salt.

The whatsapp things are because a forework was thrown while they were doing their vigil walk for the delivery cyclist that got knocked down.

Dun laoighaire is getting torn apart.
    A major weed rip/robbery in the hundreds of kilos and now a load of brown & coke seized

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Dun laoighaire is getting torn apart.
    A major weed rip/robbery in the hundreds of kilos and now a load of brown & coke seized

Whats the story with the weed robbery any details?

• Advertisement

Whats the story with the weed robbery any details?

Stolen from a stash house so I hear.they were expecting a few grand worth of stuff and got hundreds of thousands/if not millions worth.
    A local spat perhaps has turned nasty and now the raid on yet another stash house.
    They cops are looking for those who robbed the weed and discovered the brown/coke haul.
    it will be interesting too see who gets too them first,the owners of the weed or the cops

Advertisement