Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭GameChanger

stingrayed wrote: »
    Looking like big Dan, money laundering Fury fight in Saudi is turning into a sandstorm.

Here we go. PR straight off the Bat for the Monk.

Yous think those 600 people walking from the Church to the Plaque give a damn about a boxing match the other side of the World. Yous think Noeleen Coakley or Sadie Byrne care about boxing, or for that matter are different in their grief, You think Kay down on Champions gives a damn ? No they don't. It is just ,Monk Hutch. Jealous, Envy. The Whole World now knows that it started because Gary, wasn't happy with his return on his investment, from the College Green Stolen money. Kay didn't get any of it. I know her, she didn't get a Rolex.
    Money Laundering you say ? Ok lets start at home, Charity begins at Home. At least half of the Hairdressing, Beauty, Tan salons, Nails, are set up and maintained by Drug Money.
    I know all about the Monk, I walk among you and you don't blink an eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭theballz

Yous think those 600 people walking from the Church to the Plaque give a damn about a boxing match the other side of the World. Yous think Noeleen Coakley or Sadie Byrne care about boxing, or for that matter are different in their grief, You think Kay down on Champions gives a damn ? No they don't. It is just that Weasel, Monk Hutch. The Whole World now knows that it started because Gary, wasn't happy with his return on his investment, from the College Green Stolen money. Kay didn't get any of it. I know her, she didn't get a Rolex.
    Money Laundering you say ? Ok lets start at home, Charity begins at Home. At least half of the Hairdressing, Beauty, Tan salons, Nails, are set up and maintained by Drug Money.

Since you have started posting in this thread the overall standard and quality has plummeted. No one wants you here nor do people recognise or appreciate the dribble you post.

Give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Yous think those 600 people walking from the Church to the Plaque give a damn about a boxing match the other side of the World. Yous think Noeleen Coakley or Sadie Byrne care about boxing, or for that matter are different in their grief, You think Kay down on Champions gives a damn ? No they don't. It is just ,Monk Hutch. Jealous, Envy. The Whole World now knows that it started because Gary, wasn't happy with his return on his investment, from the College Green Stolen money. Kay didn't get any of it. I know her, she didn't get a Rolex.

any chance someone could translate this for me?

He’s saying to contact your hairdresser or barber ASAP as their appointment book is filling up fast. 10th May woohoo!!!!

theballz wrote: »
    Since you have started posting in this thread the overall standard and quality has plummeted. No one wants you here nor do people recognise or appreciate the dribble you post.

Give up.

Yup, You speak for people now. How Many.?
    Lets put it this way, I speak for some of the dead, with permission from their loved one's.
    Monk or his associates , won't stop my voice, nor our voice.

• Advertisement

It's in reference to a TV show on the Regency last evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Oddbounceyball

Yup, You speak for people now. How Many.?
    Lets put it this way, I speak for some of the dead, with permission from their loved one's.
    Monk or his associates , won't stop my voice, nor our voice.

I'll go ahead and confirm you're not wanted here by me either, take your rant outside the SCC with the banners with the rest of them if you're that annoyed

I'll go ahead and confirm you're not wanted here by me either, take your rant outside the SCC with the banners with the rest of them if you're that annoyed

Magnitutinem Rei Non Me Terreat.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

What in the name of f*ck is happening in this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Omackeral wrote: »

Just some paid PR company fools trying to get the thread closed down, or the young byrne kids gang. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Someone came in and challenged gangster gossips free reign here. The regulars here, who prefer gangster gossips stories, don’t like it, are upset and want the “new” user gone. I don’t mind it - it’s not like the regulars are actually contributing anything, they’re only too happy to gobble up whatever crap GG says.

It’s good to have healthy debate rather than just one side of the story all the time. It’s not like anyone is refuting what the newcomer is saying...

(And then you have clowns like stingrayed there)

The writing on the wall man.? Hey.

You see, Monk has us all focusing on Dubai, while we're not looking over here. Three card trick stuff, or shell game. I'm doing my bit, and won't be deterred by anyone or anything. A former Trinity Professor, sitting tapping outside a spar, looking for change to buy Tablets, motivates me. My challenge is not losing focus, because (Calamus Gladio Fortier ), The Pen is mightier than the sword. That old guy yesterday was AXED to death. What's the Bets he was used to store Drugs, and either lost them or someone broke in to get them, So I'm going to continue for those few families, who I know personally, who's loved ones were murdered., for no reason other than the jealousy and envy of a third person. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

You see, Monk has us all focusing on Dubai, while we're not looking over here. Three card trick stuff, or shell game. I'm doing my bit, and won't be deterred by anyone or anything. A former Trinity Professor, sitting tapping outside a spar, looking for change to buy Tablets, motivates me. My challenge is not losing focus, because (Calamus Gladio Fortier ), The Pen is mightier than the sword. That old guy yesterday was AXED to death. What's the Bets he was used to store Drugs, and either lost them or someone broke in to get them, So I'm going to continue for those few families, who I know personally, who's loved ones were murdered., for no reason other than the jealousy and envy of a third person. Cheers

That's great and noble and whatnot of you, but doesn't explain the relentless strings of barely legible shite
    it's grand hearing alternative views and opinions, but you aren't providing many - mostly just scutter thats impossible to read or follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

jackrussel wrote: »
    It’s good to have healthy debate rather than just one side of the story all the time. It’s not like anyone is refuting what the newcomer is saying...

That’s well and good except the new fella is just talking absolute pony. Speaking in riddles with a bit of Latin thrown in for good measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

if you can figure that out then the NSA have a job for you.

That's great and noble and whatnot of you, but doesn't explain the relentless strings of barely legible shite
    it's grand hearing alternative views and opinions, but you aren't providing many - mostly just scutter thats impossible to read or follow.

For you Tacitus.

As time goes on the form will improve. And I promise the content will increase. I am working with two, at the moment, teaching them how to work the electronic side of this. I try and write exactly what they say, and want me to write. One knew that there were going to bring charges, because the Monk's associates were intimidating people, prior to the EAW. I'm from the inner city and walk among them, with associations D11, 13 7 and 5., and I speak the truth at all times.

I like seeing posts from both sides. But lads, please make your posts easier to read. Rattling off words as soon as they come into your head doesn’t help. Read over what you’ve typed before clicking submit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

cool thread lol

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Mr.burgess

Someone came in and challenged gangster gossips free reign here. The regulars here, who prefer gangster gossips stories, don’t like it, are upset and want the “new” user gone. I don’t mind it - it’s not like the regulars are actually contributing anything, they’re only too happy to gobble up whatever crap GG says.

I agree everyone should be allowed have there say ,if ya dont agree with someone put them on ignore and move on

• Advertisement

if you can figure that out then the NSA have a job for you.

The posts are no tougher to read than GGs monologues

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭john boye

The posts are no tougher to read than GGs monologues

Fair point. GGs are utterly illegible. Game changers posts are easier to read but don't always make sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 WeeLad90

There is no debate going on here, he’s posting absolute dribble all day every day making literally no sense, anything that gg posted was informative not like this donkey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

For you Tacitus.

As time goes on the form will improve. And I promise the content will increase. I am working with two, at the moment, teaching them how to work the electronic side of this. I try and write exactly what they say, and want me to write. One knew that there were going to bring charges, because the Monk's associates were intimidating people, prior to the EAW. I'm from the inner city and walk among them, with associations D11, 13 7 and 5., and I speak the truth at all times.

Definitely Conor Mcgregor

WeeLad90 wrote: »
    There is no debate going on here, he’s posting absolute dribble all day every day making literally no sense, anything that gg posted was informative not like this donkey

There’s no debate here coz the GG account and Twitter accounts have gone quiet.

I guess you see what you want to see. GC has been posting about Gerry & GG does the same about the kinehans/byrnes. What’s making no sense to you?

TheW1zard wrote: »
    cool thread lol

Hey there,

I call you Dustin, as in Dustin Hoffman. the Marathon Man. I read your posts, and you helped me out, got geared out for a wedding.
    I agree with you it is a cool thread.

Ask and you will receive,
    Ears hasn't' a clue who's pulling his strings, Wasn;t at that funeral.Q2 was off getting a lie detecetor test LOL. So without the wing man, and Capp out of service, he needs to get the hell out of dodge. The Big Big man up there (Nothing to do with Dubai) feels a change is needed.

There, Hope that was of help to you.
    I'm off now, Glasnevin Cemetry, Help and old guy clean up his sons grave.

What’s the story with the old man that was murdered yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Oddbounceyball

Hey there,

I call you Dustin, as in Dustin Hoffman. the Marathon Man. I read your posts, and you helped me out, got geared out for a wedding.

Ears hasn't' a clue who's pulling his strings, Wasn;t at that funeral.Q2 was off getting a lie detecetor test LOL. So without the wing man, and Capp out of service, he needs to get the hell out of dodge. The Big Big man up there (Nothing to do with Dubai) feels a change is needed.

Stay in the cemetery pal and leave your phone at home

Stay in the cemetery pal and leave your phone at home

Dressed ready to go.

You figure out the Instagram Hacking thing yet. ?
    Talk with you later.

While I'm gone. This is for YOU, special, no kidding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpk4bJOls0g

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Magnitutinem Rei Non Me Terreat.

Hey there,

Dressed ready to go.

You figure out the Instagram Hacking thing yet. ?
    Talk with you later.

While I'm gone. This is for YOU, special, no kidding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpk4bJOls0g

Mod: Don't post in this thread again

Advertisement