Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Back to the hutch echo chamber

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Tomtom3105

Hoboo wrote: »
    Definitely Conor Mcgregor

I just read it in his accent, 🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DD1518

Who's the fella who and women who were arrested with a substantial amount of coke and other things in Slane earlier which isn't far from drogheda anyone any idea.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

DD1518 wrote: »
    Who's the fella who and women who were arrested with a substantial amount of coke and other things in Slane earlier which isn't far from drogheda anyone any idea.

Theres an OCG that spreads across meath louth and Dublin theyve had a few seizures recently

Theres an OCG that spreads across meath louth and Dublin theyve had a few seizures recently

Is it the D's ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭DerekC16

Omackeral wrote: »
    What in the name of f*ck is happening in this thread?

Its larper central.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

Fedcba321 wrote: »
    Is it the D's ?

Yes. I've reviewed my comment it might imply that I'm stating it was this gang but I was merely making a suggestion as to who it might be. I have no info on what gang it was

• Registered Users Posts: 47 glenboylan

Anyone know who was visited by CAB in wicklow today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

Is OLG a player at all?, the chap who got his cars burnt out

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

So <snip> vickys banned she be back on another account soon cant believe people listened to her ha ha

• Advertisement

So Paul Scott tried stitch up another garda that he didn't like and he was found not guilty in the circuit court if only ye were able put him in the scc Paul all the other coppers hate u ye set up merchant your trying to drag down half the force and a lot of retired garda over the regency u mongo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

So Paul Scott tried stitch up another garda that he didn't like and he was found not guilty in the circuit court if only ye were able put him in the scc Paul all the other coppers hate u ye set up merchant your trying to drag down half the force and a lot of retired garda over the regency u mongo

I commend you for standing by your principles but you never seem to answer questions pertaining to the wrongs committed by members of your family/friends.

What’s your real opinion on what happened at the Regency? Would you be of the same mind set had Mago put one in DK and/or Bop and Sean got took out alongside DB? You throw a lot of shade at the K faction but your side is just as responsible for importation of illegal drugs. They’ve also been on the other end of the steel a fair few times. I respect you but the Saint act isn’t washing with me because you can’t sit behind the keyboard crying about your family and friends demise when your side has been responsible for the demise of a lot other people’s families with the distribution of drugs and gun crime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

TheW1zard wrote: »

Byrne and S McG money launderer

Yes. I've reviewed my comment it might imply that I'm stating it was this gang but I was merely making a suggestion as to who it might be. I have no info on what gang it was

Yeah with the amount of weed seized its possible they were the suppliers alright

I commend you for standing by your principles but you never seem to answer questions pertaining to the wrongs committed by members of your family/friends.

What’s your real opinion on what happened at the Regency? Would you be of the same mind set had Mago put one in DK and/or Bop and Sean got took out alongside DB? You throw a lot of shade at the K faction but your side is just as responsible for importation of illegal drugs. They’ve also been on the other end of the steel a fair few times. I respect you but the Saint act isn’t washing with me because you can’t sit behind the keyboard crying about your family and friends demise when your side has been responsible for the demise of a lot other people’s families with the distribution of drugs and gun crime.

I made it clear from the start my opinion and my opinion on regency is that no innocent people were killed in that game you live by the sword you die by the sword and one side never killed any innocent people one side slaughtered loads. I'm not trying any saint act everyone knows both sides were nvolved in crime and drugs gerry was never in to drugs even though the kinahans try paint it different if bop and Sean were killed they were killed there not innocent they picked there sides long before the regency. And I'm not here to answer questions I'm here to put out my story if yous want to read it u can if not don't cancer started on here first with saor Sean im not forcing people to believe anything they can make up there own minds I won't be on here much longer anyway that North city bloke reported me and the mods gave me more warnings so I say I be banned soon but I never tried make a saint act crime is crime but where I'm from you don't break the code family members and innocents are off limits and your word is your bond and if you break it ye should be blackballed

I made it clear from the start my opinion and my opinion on regency is that no innocent people were killed in that game you live by the sword you die by the sword and one side never killed any innocent people one side slaughtered loads. I'm not trying any saint act everyone knows both sides were nvolved in crime and drugs gerry was never in to drugs even though the kinahans try paint it different if bop and Sean were killed they were killed there not innocent they picked there sides long before the regency. And I'm not here to answer questions I'm here to put out my story if yous want to read it u can if not don't cancer started on here first with saor Sean im not forcing people to believe anything they can make up there own minds I won't be on here much longer anyway that North city bloke reported me and the mods gave me more warnings so I say I be banned soon but I never tried make a saint act crime is crime but where I'm from you don't break the code family members and innocents are off limits and your word is your bond and if you break it ye should be blackballed

Fair play for replying. As I said: I respect you for standing up for what you believe in and standing by your family, credit where it’s due. Thanks for the honesty. I’m not going to get into a debate with you because that would be pointless, it’ll achieve nothing. Best of luck to you.

Fair play for replying. As I said: I respect you for standing up for what you believe in and standing by your family, credit where it’s due. Thanks for the honesty. I’m not going to get into a debate with you because that would be pointless, it’ll achieve nothing. Best of luck to you.

Nice one same to u

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Baseboard21

Possibly, flash cars, big house in upmarket area.
    Seen a crane lifting glass over to the back of the house a few years ago. Must be an extension on it aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Baseboard21

Is OLG a player at all?, the chap who got his cars burnt out[/QUOTE

flash cars, big house in upmarket area.
    Seen a crane lifting glass over to the back of the house a few years ago. Must be an extension on it aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

Are the main Regency guys plus the general Hutch allies largely walking free in town these days including the cross dresser? Still seems so bizarre that Mago was walking around town last year, seemed like he would have to go on the run forever.

• Advertisement

Are the main Regency guys plus the general Hutch allies largely walking free in town these days including the cross dresser? Still seems so bizarre that Mago was walking around town last year, seemed like he would have to go on the run forever.

There’s a lot of people in custody either awaiting trial or already sentenced. There isn’t enough feet on the ground to continue at the pace it once was. If the opportunity presents itself there will be more blood, don’t doubt that for a second.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 BaySide

There’s a lot of people in custody either awaiting trial or already sentenced. There isn’t enough feet on the ground to continue at the pace it once was. If the opportunity presents itself there will be more blood, don’t doubt that for a second.

Always wonder in these type of feuds how it all ends or if ever does? Like t friends and family or the people involved must be bumping into each other in supermarkets or pubs etc at some stage what happens then, something kicks off or just a bit awkward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

jackrussel wrote: »
    Back to the hutch echo chamber

He was posting pure muck in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

BaySide wrote: »
    Always wonder in these type of feuds how it all ends or if ever does? Like t friends and family or the people involved must be bumping into each other in supermarkets or pubs etc at some stage what happens then, something kicks off or just a bit awkward

I always wonder that, especially in the NIC. I think there's been some reported incidents of chance altercations but still quite low.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭John_D3

Mago comes in and out, stays away for long periods possible up North or Thailand. Harry seems to be the one who got out and stayed about, though he was put back inside after getting caught with drugs. No word on Patrick at all, new name & identity.

Roddy the Rat back in the NIC though, found that strange

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I always wonder that, especially in the NIC. I think there's been some reported incidents of chance altercations but still quite low.

Ross Hutch in the bookies and restaurant getting a hiding

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Redbreast12

Podcast about Encrochat just uploaded. Funny how garda haven't brought down a few high profile gang members here. Every other country seems to have used the hack to score big successes with arrests and drug/arms seizures.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5zb3VuZGNsb3VkLmNvbS91c2Vycy9zb3VuZGNsb3VkOnVzZXJzOjkwMzI2NjM2Mi9zb3VuZHMucnNz/episode/dGFnOnNvdW5kY2xvdWQsMjAxMDp0cmFja3MvMTA0MDQyMjI4OA?ep=14

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

John_D3 wrote: »
    Mago comes in and out, stays away for long periods possible up North or Thailand.

Never forget.
    Originally Posted by Alderbuck

Just before he was shot, I casually asked a Senior officer in the GNDOCB about him, and his exact words were "Mago is smarter than the average bear"..

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//showpost.php?p=113449123&postcount=4214

some sh1te gets posted here but this gave me a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭BoojumBum

Podcast about Encrochat just uploaded. Funny how garda haven't brought down a few high profile gang members here. Every other country seems to have used the hack to score big successes with arrests and drug/arms seizures.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5zb3VuZGNsb3VkLmNvbS91c2Vycy9zb3VuZGNsb3VkOnVzZXJzOjkwMzI2NjM2Mi9zb3VuZHMucnNz/episode/dGFnOnNvdW5kY2xvdWQsMjAxMDp0cmFja3MvMTA0MDQyMjI4OA?ep=14

Crazy how nobody in Ireland’s been nicked over them yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

Another great episode Nicola!

Advertisement