Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 4 - Read OP before posting - updated 30/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Speedline

There’s a difference between seeing WhatsApp screenshots as opposed to someone making a statement lad. Unless the victim decides to press charges, their hands are tied here.

Guarantee none of the neighbours where the house got rammed said anything either. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Lord_Slong2

Speedline wrote: »
    Guarantee none of the neighbours where the house got rammed said anything either. ;)

The house that got rammed was meant to be the travellers house, guess what? It wasn’t!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Alderbuck

paw patrol wrote: »
    Never forget.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//showpost.php?p=113449123&postcount=4214

some sh1te gets posted here but this gave me a laugh

Which bit is sh1te?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Eyes1

3 people arrested this morning in Dublin in connection of KMW murder.

20’s 40’s 50’s

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Something funny going on with cancer and garda every police force in Europe is after using encrochat to take down crime gangs and even bent coppers but Ireland the only country not to make any arrests and when asked why they refuse to answer the only kinahan blokes the garda nicked were outside hitmen and gofers. Everyone knows cancer and all his goons used encri they used to import them and sell them around the country arakas caught with an open encro but yet garda the only police force in Europe won't use the encro evidence some fat brown envelopes getting passed around there

• Advertisement

Something funny going on with cancer and garda every police force in Europe is after using encrochat to take down crime gangs and even bent coppers but Ireland the only country not to make any arrests and when asked why they refuse to answer the only kinahan blokes the garda nicked were outside hitmen and gofers. Everyone knows cancer and all his goons used encri they used to import them and sell them around the country arakas caught with an open encro but yet garda the only police force in Europe won't use the encro evidence some fat brown envelopes getting passed around there

I genuinely don't know, but Graham Dwyer, the stabby architect had the state in court over mobile phone data retention, and won his case. It might be something to do with that.

Or else DK has them in his pocket which wouldn't surprise me either.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭MickyPearse

Feels like something fishy going on there alright. There is no way they don't have loads of incriminating evidence from it and yet no arrests! Then again it took them over 5 years to charge them lads for the Regency...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

Alderbuck wrote: »
    Which bit is sh1te?

the garda , the intelligence ranking of bears and the repeated story
    take your pick.

don't stress about it , it made an impression cos whenever I hear reference to mago here or in the papers - I think of yogi bear.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Feels like something fishy going on there alright. There is no way they don't have loads of incriminating evidence from it and yet no arrests! Then again it took them over 5 years to charge them lads for the Regency...
    True but they should have been after cancer before the regency so time frames don't add up that way.He is ratting or paying,I would assume he has more money than info.
    If he is ratting then he will never jailed because of the message that would send out to other potential supergrass's. If that turn's out to be the case,either the irish goverment were kept in the dark or they are going along with it meaning there will be no justice for the families who had their lives destroyed by his product's.You can be sure of one thing members of our beautiful police force here or in europe are knee deep in it

paw patrol wrote: »
    the garda , the intelligence ranking of bears and the repeated story
    take your pick.

don't stress about it , it made an impression cos whenever I hear reference to mago here or in the papers - I think of yogi bear.

Not stressing at all. Just curious. Why of all the stories and rumours and opinions on this thread, that one seems to have struck you most as "sh1te".

I found it interesting, that in the course of research I was doing at the time, I had to speak to various crime journalists and Garda officers, and most of what I'd hear about gangland figures was very dismissive and negative, but nobody I interviewed really slagged off Mago. And I was curious why that might be.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Haladmirer

But cops havent arrested anyone here for phone not just dk guys
    They would hardly let everyone go just to cover dk
    More likely down to our useless cops relative to other eu no **** type cops

Haladmirer wrote: »
    But cops havent arrested anyone here for phone not just dk guys
    They would hardly let everyone go just to cover dk
    More likely down to our useless cops relative to other eu no **** type cops

If you're interested, Nicola Tallant has a podcast on this very question...

https://www.sundayworld.com/podcasts/crime-world-podcast/episode-25-the-encrochat-phone-hack-and-why-no-one-has-been-busted-in-ireland-40376468.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Add onto that France wants to question and possibly charge the Irish Encro phone saleman linked to the Kinahans, but France has still not got an answer from Ireland, very strange goings on it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kaisersosay

There’s a difference between seeing WhatsApp screenshots as opposed to someone making a statement lad. Unless the victim decides to press charges, their hands are tied here.

If the Gardai saw a whats app video showing criminal behaviour surely they have to open an investigation? For instance an attempted murder investigation isn't waiting on the victim to press charges to get up and running. So I'm assuming assault isn't either?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Border bandit

☘️

If the Gardai saw a whats app video showing criminal behaviour surely they have to open an investigation? For instance an attempted murder investigation isn't waiting on the victim to press charges to get up and running. So I'm assuming assault isn't either?

You can't make out the regs or faces in the video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭stingrayed

Interesting tweet saying whistleblower back soon with some revelations, popcorn at the ready, arse twitching for others.

https://twitter.com/licklonely

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cafflingwunts

while it would be nice to buy into this idea that DK has that much pull he can tell the Garda to fcuk off while all of Europe's law enforcement watches on, dya not think its more likely the Gardai foresaw the legal issues surrounding how the data was accessed in the first place and wont waste taxpayer money starting a case just for it to be toppled further down the road?

either that or they're well aware he's lobbying politicians to introduce some form of new legislation that would prevent his incarceration through data obtained in a hack performed by another countries police force (evidence/chain of custody issue there alone I'd think). thinking aloud but either way the garda wont lift a finger cause he's an actual criminal jagetme

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

imagine swapping a Ferrari California for a f**king McLaren

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Braysfinest

B “ T ” M getting shifted from wheatfield to Shelton in the next few days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

B “ T ” M getting shifted from wheatfield to Shelton in the next few days

You can say his name, Meehan was convicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭benny79

and hes going from Portlaoise to Shelton. In fairness I say he's one of the longest locked up.. think hes locked up since 1996 or there abouts!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Ex SIC Provo Bernard Dempsey to be released

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/irish-crime/cold-bloodedassassin-who-killed-innocent-pub-drinker-to-be-released-from-prison-40376479.html

He is currently serving a life sentence for the murder of his brother in law James Curran (42) in the Green Lizard Pub, Francis Street, Dublin, in April 2005.

"Informed sources have revealed that Dempsey, who has spent the last 16 years in jail between Portlaoise and Castlerea prisons, is being released on compassionate grounds due to serious health problems."

More - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Curran

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭MelvinWagstaff

benny79 wrote: »
    and hes going from Portlaoise to Shelton. In fairness I say he's one of the longest locked up.. think hes locked up since 1996 or there abouts!

Hes moving from Wheatfield to Shelton.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

1968 wrote: »
    Ex SIC Provo Bernard Dempsey to be released

https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/irish-crime/cold-bloodedassassin-who-killed-innocent-pub-drinker-to-be-released-from-prison-40376479.html

He is currently serving a life sentence for the murder of his brother in law James Curran (42) in the Green Lizard Pub, Francis Street, Dublin, in April 2005.

"Informed sources have revealed that Dempsey, who has spent the last 16 years in jail between Portlaoise and Castlerea prisons, is being released on compassionate grounds due to serious health problems."

More - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Curran

Jimmy moved into my mother's estate a few years before he was murdered. He was a decent skin and didn't deserve what happened to him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

I have updated the OP of this thread with a list of threadbanned users, I would advise posters to check on this before posting in the thread again or a forum sanction will be imposed for breaching same.

If you want to discuss your threadban feel free to PM the banning mod (or myself if you can't remember who that is and I'll point you in the right direction).

• Registered Users Posts: 46 farleyholmes

Jimmy moved into my mother's estate a few years before he was murdered. He was a decent skin and didn't deserve what happened to him.

Is Dempsey related to fat Freddie's missus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Is Dempsey related to fat Freddie's missus

I've no idea tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Julesyeire

Necro wrote: »
    Mod:

I have updated the OP of this thread with a list of threadbanned users, I would advise posters to check on this before posting in the thread again or a forum sanction will be imposed for breaching same.

If you want to discuss your threadban feel free to PM the banning mod (or myself if you can't remember who that is and I'll point you in the right direction).

I’m a newbie!! Where do i find this OP? I have had a look and cannot see a link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,074 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Julesyeire wrote: »
    I’m a newbie!! Where do i find this OP? I have had a look and cannot see a link?

The first post.

OP means original post.

Advertisement